Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. (726 Views)

5 Top Hostels In University Of Lagos - The OWL Campus / How To Prevent Cooking Gas Explosions In Nigerian Homes / BVN Linking Issues: How To Effect Change Of Name In Nigerian Banks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. by bro4u: 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Back then in Uniuyo Udi hostel, there were several combinations that could make or mar ur destiny...
-Biscuit and beans...lolgringrin
-Bread and sipping of garrigringrin
-Garden egg and papshockedshockedshocked
-Gala and beans
Lolls... feel free to add urz
Re: Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. by officialteemi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
mehn....soaked garri and palm oil ...
Re: Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. by Ezedon(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
Aki Jumbo and Custard , LIKE if u r my fellow NEKEDITE

1 Like

Re: Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2016
• Moi moi and ice cream cry grin, though at different intervals..

Once in a while, my sweet tooth craves for anything sugary..
Re: Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
Sleekyshuga:
• Moi moi and ice cream cry grin, though at different intervals..

Once in a while, my sweet tooth craves for anything sugary..
sugary stuffs are quite harmful to the body, you should no that.I see no reason why you should keep craving for it.
Re: Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
Omoluabi16:
sugary stuffs are quite harmful to the body, you should no that.I see no reason why you should keep craving for it.
Yeah, they are.. The craving comes like once in a blue moon, coupled with, I practice worming/drenching every six months, though I can be lazy about it sometimes as the practice is going extinct.. It was a family routine while growing up cheesy..

Asides that, I'm older now embarassed..
Re: Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2016
toothpaste and bread
Re: Funny Food Combinations In Nigerian Hostels. by bro4u: 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
lols @above

(1) (Reply)

British Husband Of Murdered Nigerian Prostitute: "She Used To Drag Me To Church" / See Photos Of Patience Jonathan And Obasanjo Laughing & Hugging At An Event / See The Undying Love Of A Mother (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.