Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

"Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter (22932 Views)

Twitter Orubebe(omojuwa) Wins Africa Twitter Personality Of The Year / Who Can Solve This Maths From Frank Donga, Which Was Reposted By Ben Bruce? / Hilarious Tweet By Ben Murray-bruce & People Can't Stop Talking About It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by paschu: 9:26am On Feb 11, 2016
dapsonlou:

The man Ben Bruce is Bruce Lee on Twitter he think he's going to be our President in 2019 as long as he remain popular on Twitter.

Even your god agreed that he would never have been able to get into the Villa if not for the massive support of the New Media. Just park there and keep loosing out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Pavarottii:

Calm down, na northerner we dey throw and a westerner for deputy. Anything other than is unless GEJ comes back. And 2019 is sure.
sure, where? For Niger abi Nigeria?
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by thawgy(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2016
Leader01:
This Ben Murray-Bruce Self, always trying to impress people and advertise himself with his COMMON SENSE SLOGAN, he is a senator, how many motions has he raised in the Senate to better the life of the common people and Nigeria as he has always advertise on radio and television? inviting people to visit his website to create traffic for him. Stop deceiving Nigerians that you are different, you are not.
. See, Ben was not involved in this at all and so why attack him?.. Omojuwa is the one ranting cow dung from his mouth believing he is a twitter overlord and besides Ben is know as the twitter senator and JJ just got dubbed the twitter orubebe
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Nbote(m): 9:47am On Feb 11, 2016
All dis zombies sef. I don't know if like peak milk d zombie has always been in u but was jus sleeping. D senator clearly didn't start it.
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by sparkleRed(f): 10:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Daminaj2 ur topic is misleading Bruce didn't start d mocking neither did he mocked, I only saw him asking a question, so how does dat mean he was mocking d twitter orubebe guy?
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Daminaj2(f): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2016
sparkleRed:
Daminaj2 ur topic is misleading Bruce didn't start d mocking neither did he mocked, I only saw him asking a question, so how does dat mean he was mocking d twitter orubebe guy?

If that is not mocking, I do not know what else can be described as mocking.
The best form of mocking is the one wrapped in Sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by obowunmi(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
Omojuwa aka Twitter Orubebe

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by badostic: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2016
See Osinbajo report to PMB today

4 Likes

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by repogirl(f): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2016
Hope fully Omojuwa will grow some common sense after this. grin
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Reptyle(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2016
In boxing, there is a fantastic technique called rolling with the punches. it is a technique that is adopted by a boxer to lessen the impact of a punch from his opponent when he finds it difficult to avoid or dodge the punch.

A simple way of countering this tomfoolery is to officially adopt the name as his twitter name for a while...that is what I would do if I was Omojuwa.

When some people tried to label President Buhari as "Baba Go Slow" earlier on in his administration, the man simply mentioned the name at a parley with the media and jocularly agreed to the name. He went on to explain why he was "slow." Gradually, that cognomen has faded.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by dreamersdream(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Tycoflu:
This is an insult to Orubebe. All that matters to Bruce Lee is the attention the tweets bring. I won't be surprised if I hear him ask for the meaning of "twitter ineffectual Buffon" tomorrow.

Finally, twitter no dey increase vote in case he is eying 2019. if in doubt Atiku Vs PMB APC primary election is a perfect case study.
true bro
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by datigbogirl: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
TimeManager:
Wailers sef.... Who else can look like obama & have a brain of obanikoro other than ben bruised. This is an opprobrium unwittingly aimed at denigrading a staunch member of the wailing family by the name orubebe, a man whose near cataclysmic heroism will ever be wiped off from the sand of time. No doubt, pastor orubebe would feel left out & betrayed as a wet hen shuddering in the rain. What a spectacle of heartlessness from the wailers' community, all in an attempt to get at omojuwa for nutmegging ben bruised in a twitter war.
Wailers are birdbrained.
The truth has spoken!

Another Twitter Orubebe...keep quiet your guy got served jarey!
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by SweetOlive(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigerians tho grin

Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by Prince16: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
mrmetoo1:
So you guys have now disowned Orubebe.. wonderful!! Orubebe is now derogatory.. wonderful!! This guy was one of you guys freedom fighter for your hero or have you guys forgotten to soon? I guess you guys know right from wrong after all, you just sway according to where the next lunch might come from. I guess people have a feeling Ben mannequin Bruce might be their next meal ticket.

Confused lots!
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by mrmetoo1: 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Prince16:

Confused lots!
Tmr, they'll label him "twitter (Nnamdi) kanu".

Lol!! They're hungry and confused
Re: "Twitter Orubebe" - Omojuwa Mocked By Ben-Bruce, Nigerians On Twitter by StevenJay01(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Thank God he has been taken to the cleaners

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Results Declared By INEC Were Verified, Says UK / Nigeria’s Insecurity: I Won’t Resign, Saboteurs After My Govt – Buhari To Elders / Osinbajo Meets "Social Media Influencers" In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.