Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 (17348 Views)

Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / Olamide: "I Made My Lagos Nawa Album In 48 Hours" / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by oodua1stson: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
I really don't know why ppl consider eva a celeb? Does she have any good song? Besides some few also-ran she released.

And who dashed her best female rapper? A dead Kel& Sasha are still 500000× better than that fraud.

As for chidinma, she should quit music and start a career in kissing men who will only kpansh her and move on....

Nonsense
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
We actually ok with current level of noise they dish out as it is..........an album may be too much!!!!
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by ennysuccess(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
My album will be out these year

watch out..............................
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by oodua1stson: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pidggin:
Eva is the worst
the most overrated artist ever alongside lynxx
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by mixter(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good. We are all hoping they will all drop something good.My single will be out soon. I know NL family will love it to say the least.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by BHM01: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Our Air force 1 nko?..... undecided
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eva is good, but I don't expect much from her. I don't expect much from Reekado neither though his album will be pushed and forced down our throats through the media because he is "the next rated star". Patoranking, Lil Kesh and Chidinma's albums will reset the air waves for sure. Omawunmi will have two or three hit songs too. As for Vector, I see him going commercial with the rap.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
oodua1stson:
I really don't know why ppl consider eva a celeb? Does she have any good song? Besides some few also-ran she released.

And who dashed her best female rapper? A dead Kel& Sasha are still 500000× better than that fraud.

As for chidinma, she should quit music and start a career in kissing men who will only kpansh her and move on....

Nonsense
You sure don't know Eva mate.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Sunnypa11(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
kstyle2:
Brymooooooo.....the boy can sing for Africa....i had to make his track 'in the city' my ringtone
People talk about tubaba, asa being the best and all that but I beg to disagree...Brymo is the best artiste in Nigeria and I dare say, Africa
Note...I said best not most popular
His albums have been epic from Brymstone, Son of a karpenta, Merchant, dealers & slaves and lastly, Tabula Rasa
Another decent artiste is johnny drille...vocals toh badt gan

WAKA WAKA,Duro,Cheap wine and many more.....Super talent
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by ezemme(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
what of the one called akpako master?
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Sunnypa11(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adekunle Gold,Banku double You,Lil Kosh,DARE rat arade,Pakorancum,Deinde(project fame) and kuss Danuel.

Chidunma should rejoin choir
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by oodua1stson: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
You sure don't know Eva mate.
Yea I don't. I just happen to know her at bowen where we relate everyday

I agree, I don't know her
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by mjswthrt(f): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dis ur list is nonsense without KISS DANIEL
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by pal4: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
zizirecords:
Do albums really sell in Nigeria? No! Most people who release albums do so as part of the traditional expectations of the music industry.

Everyone above (apart from whack Eva) is a hit maker. End of story!
...Whack? No
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Gkemz: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
All the artist mentioned are very popular. I now ask why haven't they released an album for a while now. You don't need a seer to be convinced that their album when released will hit the market.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by pal4: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
oodua1stson:
the most overrated artist ever alongside lynxx
. She's rather so talented.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Slingkey(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
@op..tonto dikeh nko
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by ijebu2020: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vivly:
Add Tiwa to the list.
ha baa..Tiwa jst released an album RED late last year.......dnt b unnecessarilly crtitique of people making success ok.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Chukazu: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
OP. you said Omowumi should be top of which list... who dash am?
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Yksoul(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND WHY THESE TALENTED ARTISTES ARE YET TO DROP ALBUM,IT IS BECAUSE OF 'PIRACY',SO THAT IS THE OTHER METHOD ARTISTES ADOPT TO SPOIL BUSINESS FOR THOSE PIRACY CHIEVES.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Booty4me: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Anybody expecting an album from reekado banks go wait tire . Dude gat no hit songs talk more of an album.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by insecticide: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
kstyle2:
Brymooooooo.....the boy can sing for Africa....i had to make his track 'in the city' my ringtone
People talk about tubaba, asa being the best and all that but I beg to disagree...Brymo is the best artiste in Nigeria and I dare say, Africa
His albums have been epic from Brymstone, Son of a karpenta, Merchant, dealers & slaves and lastly, Tabula Rasa
bro, u sabi something.

4 dozen of orijin for you.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Acidosis(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vector's KING KONG shaa!
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by chingum(f): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Who's the mudafucker that's calling EVA wack?! You must be fucking sick in the head. That bitch is the real deal mehn. While I love Kels & Sasha, they're no match for my only female crush, Eva NwaAlordia. Eva is a female version of Jesse Jags (without the weed of course).

But someone should tell Eva to drop new tracks naw!

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by oodua1stson: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
pal4:
. She's rather so talented.
your opinion wink
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by oodua1stson: 3:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
chingum:
Who's the mudafucker that's calling EVA wack?! You must be fucking sick in the head. That bitch is the real deal mehn. While I love Kels & Sasha, they're no match for my only female crush, Eva NwaAlordia. Eva is a female version of Jesse Jags (without the weed of course).

the real deal? How many hit tracks does your real deal have?have
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Rajosh(m): 3:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
op you forgot to add Airforce 1.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by Jaymaxxy(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
kstyle2:
Thank God someone is recognizing Brymo. The guy is the most underrated artist in Nigeria.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by invisibleman2: 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
what about kiss Daniel
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by danbrowndmf(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Emodeee:
Vector will release an album titled lafiaji, though it's not official yet. He can play kanye west on his fans and change the title but he is sure to release an album this year. Vector, my man, the album is gonna be DOPE. "I spit dope verses you can listen with your nose." kudos to vector for that line, I'm a big fan.
lols.Vector can be sick with his lines if he wants to be. I'm a big fan of him too.
Re: 8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 by iamgiggssleaky(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
chingum:

kanayo o kanayo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media / Photos: Rate Ade's Look A.k.a Tegaa When Not In Crazeclown Constume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.