Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' (17348 Views)

Ali Baba Slams Nigerian 'Big Boys' Who Use 'Pepper Dem' Spray. "Money Not Legit" / It’s My Money Not Davido’s --- Sophia Momodu Cries Out / Korede Bello Leaves Mavin Records Quietly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by benjackugo: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' — Singer Korede Bello

Nigerian singer, Korede Bello, is of the opinion that fame should help those who have it make more money and not make them waste money, IgbereTV reports.

In a Twitter thread he posted, Korede opined that fame is expensive but it should be managed in such a way that it helps one generate money and not spend recklessly.

His tweets reads;

''It's expensive to be famous. I think you should only seek fame after you've become wealthy. But by then the fame no go hungry you again."
https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1345729309730885632?s=19

"Wealthy people don't like the attention, rich people dO."
https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1345730408974082049?s=19

"Fame should make you more money not make you waste money. There should be more people teaching how to convert influence to affluence''
https://twitter.com/koredebello/status/1345731475744976896?s=19

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by inoki247: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
owo ti ku wazo alaye wan turn Motivational speaker....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Bodexman(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
I like where he said wealthy people don't like attention, rich people do.

Many of us always take advantage of nice places to take pictures, Wealthy people will be like what's so special?

God pls make me wealthy, I'm ready to work for it but I need your Grace o.

191 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by oloyedewaris(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
You first waste money, then later make more money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Bodexman(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
This also point to the fact that many celebrities are living a fake life. They pose, smile and laugh for the camera, but in the secret, they cry and regret.

How many of them usually do giveaway by appreciating their fans? They know the money is not there but any show off online brings attention and nothing more to them.

Finally, many of the guys among them are now G Boys, while the ladies are runs girls, all in a bid to keep us with their show biz lifestyle.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by BaddieFreak(f): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okay, I agree with what he said. He is very correct
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by VillageBus(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Advice like pesin wey hungry done beat.

But if una see person wey wan sell used phone, atleast 4gig ram, with snapdragon processor, tell am say I no want buy. grin

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
VillageBus:
V
V-jay ni grin

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
FAME IN NIGERIA WILL MAKE YOU BROKE
ONE NAIRA YOU WON'T MAKE

PEOPLE WILL EXTORT YOU IF YOU ARE FAMOUS

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by themosthigh: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
He is very right. Before I made my first billion, I was trying to prove a lot to people so I spent millions trying to prop up myself.
But I became a billionaire and saved more money because there was nothing to prove no more. I will be rich forever. I can say anything I want anytime I want. I give women millions just for the fucck of it. I get models to blow me while I read newspapers and they smile happily while doing it so that my mood will be good since they know that good mood opens my wallet.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Great Words coming from a wise Celebrity.

#Godwin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
True, well said
Godwin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by kollinskollins(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Make school resume na be my own

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by BabaIbo: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sure, he is right.

I wonder how some celeb go broke after enjoying at the top of their games for years.
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Starcrest1: 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
That's the real deal you need to make more money to spend more money.

He is brilliant......

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by rocknation62(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ogbeni Korede bello Na Money dem dey take find money
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bodexman:
This also point to the fact that many celebrities are living a fake life. They pose, smile and laugh for the camera, but in the secret, they cry and regret.

How many of them usually do giveaway by appreciating their fans? They know the money is not there but any show off online brings attention and nothing more to them.

Finally, many of the guys among them are now G Boys, while the ladies are runs girls, all in a bid to keep us with their show biz lifestyle.
True that.
END OF THREAD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Eriokanmi: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fact! The day I knew this guy had money was when he bought a brand new car, 2019 model for his staff. I'm sure he must have also invested, unlike our celebs and musicians who would be changing cars like clothes. Kudos korede

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by DrBrainstorm(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
themosthigh:
He is very right. Before I made my first billion, I was trying to prove a lot to people so I spent millions trying to prop up myself.
But I became a billionaire and saved more money because there was nothing to prove no more. I will be rich forever. I can say anything I want anytime I want. I give women millions just for the fucck of it. I get models to blow me while I read newspapers and they smile happily while doing it so that my mood will be good since they know that good mood opens my wallet.
Pass me that weed bro

28 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by ojun50(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by obembet(f): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fact from King Sunny Ade. my dad favorite musician

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by ElRapido: 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
This guy should go back to studio abeg.
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Goldenheart(m): 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by theFilmtric: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
at least this wan get sense
Even though na small

check my signature
theFilmtricsay

3 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by Digmygold: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
True talk.
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by ATEAMS: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Life no balance
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by VillageBus(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
DrBrainstorm:

V-jay ni grin

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by klins4213(m): 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Korede Bello: 'Fame Should Make You More Money Not Make You Waste Money' by theFilmtric: 6:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
rocknation62:
H
yes?

check my signature
theFilmtricsay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Rate Ade's Look A.k.a Tegaa When Not In Crazeclown Constume / Floyd Mayweather Postpones Africa Tour Over Must-Win 50th Fight / "If Women Ruled The World There’ll Be No Wars" - Juliet Ibrahim Says (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.