Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

What Kind Of Retail Stand-alone Software Will Sell In Nigeria? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Kind Of Retail Stand-alone Software Will Sell In Nigeria? (1032 Views)

What App/Software Will You Love To Have But Can't Afford? / Converting Stand-alone Application To Network-based(client-server) / What Kind Of DBA (Database Administrator) Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Retail Stand-alone Software Will Sell In Nigeria? by lojik(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2009
Not web based applications, not server or network solutions but software that can be sold in stores and can be easily installed by the end user (example: encyclopedia, antivirus e.t.c) .

If u have an idea, i'd like to know cos i think it will be a good way to kick start retailing of local softwares.

I think business directories will sell on CD because the paperback versions are too costly (Naccimma Biz Dir.: 12000+) and the web versions are inaccessible when you need them because of epileptic internet connection.
Re: What Kind Of Retail Stand-alone Software Will Sell In Nigeria? by GoodMuyis(m): 11:35am On Jul 06, 2009
You can start by designing a Cyber cafe timmer
iprominse you it will sell
Re: What Kind Of Retail Stand-alone Software Will Sell In Nigeria? by Obiakara: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2009
I would advice you to go for Moblie applications that can be used from cell phones, so you can get a share of what this Telecom companies are making and also considering population in Nigeria, you just need at least 0.10 percent of the population to subscribe
Re: What Kind Of Retail Stand-alone Software Will Sell In Nigeria? by lojik(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2009
I already like the cybercafe timer idea.
Any more suggestions pls?

(1) (Reply)

Programming Maths / Come And Be Trained On How To Setup An Entertainment Hub(abuja And Kaduna) / Buy Your Perfect Money And Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.