Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited (7789 Views)

Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 / Logistics And Purchasing Officer At Wartsila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by bidjannorah: 2:33am On Feb 11, 2016
Read News,Search & post jobs,Sell your properties on General Classified Site www.

Description

Wartsila Marine and Power Services Nigeria Limited, a global leader in complete lifecycle power solutions for the Marine and Energy Markets is seeking to recruit dynamic and creative thinkers with a passion for high-performance and professionalism to fill the position of:

Sales Support Engineer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience3 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldEngineering / Technical Sales / Marketing

continue reading and click to find information to apply http://trade./ads/vacancy-at-wartsila-marine-and-power-services-nigeria-limited/
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by sawyer89: 11:42am On Mar 01, 2016
Hello,
Has anyone heard from Wartsila? Yet to hear from them after my application.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by nerdymufasa(m): 12:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
sawyer89:
Hello,
Has anyone heard from Wartsila? Yet to hear from them after my application.

I thought I was d only one waiting oo, but it's not yet passed deadline.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by sawyer89: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2016
The job application deadline was February 18th. Did you get any acknowledgement mail?
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by nerdymufasa(m): 1:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
sawyer89:
The job application deadline was February 18th. Did you get any acknowledgement mail?

Yes I did, the advert had March 28th tho!
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by dodobytes: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
nerdymufasa:

I thought I was d only one waiting oo, but it's not yet passed deadline.

i dey wait too oo...any update??..last time I checked dey were recruiting for..

http://joblanda.com/electrical-maintenance-technician-job-wartsila-marine-power-services-nigeria-limited/
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by nerdymufasa(m): 2:15pm On Apr 15, 2016
dodobytes:

i dey wait too oo...any update??..last time I checked dey were recruiting for..

http://joblanda.com/electrical-maintenance-technician-job-wartsila-marine-power-services-nigeria-limited/

Still wondering wats going on...
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by dodobytes: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2016
nerdymufasa:

Still wondering wats going on...

nerdy..hit me up..

I sent u a mail,I lost all my contacts..hit me on whatatsapp..080*****

*ur seadrill colleague"
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by dodobytes: 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2016
Please any update?
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by nerdymufasa(m): 12:03pm On Apr 28, 2016
dodobytes:
Please any update?

Nothing 4rm my end too...

Any other expectant in the house?
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by Mackin: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2016
A colleague of my received Email 4rm dem yesterday dat he won't able 2 make it intervw.Nowever we hav ur CV in our database;in d near future.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by Bekeey: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mackin:
A colleague of my received Email 4rm dem yesterday dat he won't able 2 make it intervw.Nowever we hav ur CV in our database;in d near future.
Same to me...I received
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by nerdymufasa(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Mackin:

Ur friend got just a mail, I received two regret mails back to back from Wartsila!
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by sawyer89: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wao!

I am yet to get a mail from them apart from the acknowledgement mail I received after my application in February.

Has anybody been invited for interview?
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by chisupport: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
I got this mail from them yesterday (June 3rd) ........

''Thank you for your application and the interest you have shown towards our company. We have reviewed your application and regret to let you know that you will not be interviewed in this instance, however your data has been saved in our recruitment database for future use.

Wartsila Oy''

good luck to all who were invited for the interview.

it is WELL with me.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by charlesuzoije: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Wartsila used their internal workers to fix in the positions,that there is no time to start training new guys.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by chisupport: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
charlesuzoije:
Wartsila used their internal workers to fix in the positions,that there is no time to start training new guys.

how sure are you?...or is it just a hunch?
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by kissoflife: 6:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
I got same back to back regret mails and was highly disappointed.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by Feli2015: 9:43pm On Jun 04, 2016
Same with me. regret mail
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by omosgee: 11:34am On Jun 16, 2016
Wat positions did you apply for? I applied for Order Analyst but yet to receive a mail.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by sawyer89: 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
I applied for the Sales Support Engineer job opening since February. I am yet to get a mail. Anyone in my shoe?
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by omosgee: 11:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Has anyone been invited at all for any role with this company. Now there is another advert out, without any invite but regret mails on previous position. An update will be appreciated.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by kissoflife: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
omosgee:
Has anyone been invited at all for any role with this company. Now there is another advert out, without any invite but regret mails on previous position. An update will be appreciated.

Got your inmail and I have responded. As at yesterday, still got regret mails. Wonder what's going on with them myself.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by omosgee: 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
What position(s) did you apply for
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by omosgee: 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
kissoflife:

Got your inmail and I have responded. As at yesterday, still got regret mails. Wonder what's going on with them myself.

What position did you apply for?
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by kissoflife: 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
omosgee:

What position did you apply for?

Maintenance Engineer & Technician.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by ScofieldBello(m): 1:48am On Jun 19, 2016
Can you help with the link to the NEW ADVERT?
...just got a regret mail for their February opening.
Thank you.
omosgee:
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by Mackin: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
ScofieldBello:
Can you help with the link to the NEW ADVERT?
Thank you.
The same link 4 February advert wartsila Nigeria limited. click on career page find ur way to new job shift productions supervisor
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by omosgee: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=ScofieldBello post=46706252]Can you help with the link to the NEW ADVERT?
Thank you.
[What position did you apply for?]
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by ScofieldBello(m): 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
Thank you.
Mackin:

The same link 4 February advert wartsila Nigeria limited. click on career page find ur way to new job shift productions supervisor
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by omosgee: 10:02am On Jun 27, 2016
Any one with a positive response form this people?
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by Mackin: 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2016
wel,4rm my wrkin place am aware of nine pple applied 7 received regret mails and d remain 2 yet to receive regret / intervw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnpc Test Result / Be Our Representative In Your Respective State / Fcmb Recruiting Graduate Trainees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.