Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited (7821 Views)

Wartsila Marine And Power Services Engineering Trainee Vacancy 2017 / Logistics And Purchasing Officer At Wartsila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by elsevier(m): 2:06am On Jun 28, 2016
Thank you for your application and the interest you have shown towards our company. Your application has been saved in our recruitment database and will be treated as confidential. We will contact you if your application should lead to an interview. Best regards, Wärtsilä Finland Oy Recruitment
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by omosgee: 1:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
elsevier:
Thank you for your application
and the interest you have shown
towards our company. Your
application has been saved in
our recruitment database and
will be treated as confidential. We
will contact you if your
application should lead to an
interview.
Best regards,
Wärtsilä Finland Oy
Recruitment

Does this imply the considering you or your profile doesnt match but yet they saving it in their database? I tire for this people oh.
Re: Vacancy At Wartsila Marine And Power Services Nigeria Limited by subseaman(m): 9:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
sawyer89:
I applied for the Sales Support Engineer job opening since February. I am yet to get a mail. Anyone in my shoe?

Bro,have u heard from warsila since them and if so,how is their interview like, your response would be highly appreciated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

*~ Dunddy Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Various Job Vacancies- Apply Now! / Concept Group Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.