Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari (63115 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by legaxi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
The guy is saluting his president there's nothing wrong in that, protocol demands that you salute before shaking hands with your superior in the arm forces, police and all paramilitary.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Glo4issy(f): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
I noticed it yesterday, wanted even bringing it here,lol#Oga tourism welcome
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
where will buhari travel next to? Predict well and win a gift 4rm me . *lol*

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by mayama(m): 8:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
TippyTop:

Who the hell is Osinbajo he is just a mere commissioner.
,who is osibanjo are u a,learner
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Babyphinas(f): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
D guy is bringing down his hands after complimenting
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by spiralwedge(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Caption This Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari.

Mine is

"Bros ehh, how far nah?" Hope say you carry better come for boys?

This is so dumb. A salute had just been made.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by SolexxBarry(m): 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
If dis man really slap buhari he go just turn celeb oooo
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by greatbrian(m): 10:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Maybe the poor civilian just finish saluting and he his bringing is hands down. A real clown. Any Nigerian defence academy cadet here
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Felaak47(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
I guess he is trying to salute the peoples general.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
obasiken:
Policeman: I go wooze you slap oo

PMB: na play i dey play oo. I just come from hospital
why na grin
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by zurine(f): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
inteRESTING
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by harsysky(m): 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nna a , nara five. I gbuola anyi EGBU o, Oluku.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by 2plus2: 12:49am On Feb 12, 2016
TippyTop:

Who the hell is Osinbajo he is just a mere commissioner.

Hahahaha...!!!
Make God forgive you.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by AHMEDTIENS(m): 1:09am On Feb 12, 2016
this picture was taken as president arrived from United kingdom yesterday and the police man was retiring his hand after saluting.

National salute, salute.

Ready to remove your headdress, remove your headdress.

hephep. hurry
hephep. hurry

parrrrriiiiparrrrrriii
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by mywells: 1:49am On Feb 12, 2016
become a driver in 3days 08107417366
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Rockyrascal(m): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2016
Mutaino7:
dat man must be a waffi man.. im be like: bros bubu how you dey? take 5
grin
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by joshberlin(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2016
The guy is hungry to shake d president na.make them promote am
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by executioner27: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2016
ionsman:
He just finished saluting(whatever the force men call it). ....That pix was taken as he was lowering back his hand. Even Osibanjo won't shake Buhari like that.......

Oga...dont spoil the fun. I'm sure people know he was about to salute or just did and his hands were coming down. This is the type of picture oyinbos termed 'taken at the right moment'. The policeman even has one mischievous grin.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by bukqar(m): 9:10am On Feb 12, 2016
haha no ooo na d caption be like dat he want salute am ne. una tooo dey funny take am easy on popo nw cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Bigii(m): 9:47am On Feb 12, 2016
waiting go make me wey i no go join police

Police i must join grin
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Bigii(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
where will buhari travel next to? Predict well and win a gift 4rm me . *lol*
To your ... wink

Hope you grab grin
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 12, 2016
See igp Arase dey laugh person wey eat lizard, and this one dey here dey do eye service dey salute, don't worry president never open una page armed robber police.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by kobabe(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
hand shake of joy
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by yongg: 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2016
he is like...

Oh boy, how far

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Dangote Watching Collation Of Election Results / Check Out NNPC Floating Fuel Station On Top Of Water In Rivers (Photo) / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.