Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari (63207 Views)

Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding / Olubunu Of Bunu Refuses To Shake Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Hilarious Photo Of Tinubu Struggling To Shake Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Hoii(m): 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
I think he's about saluting before handshake
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by KingsleyCEO: 7:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
travel travel, you don show?
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by truthspeaks: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
He ll be attending a conference of countries dat r warning north Korea very soon
Adaure4ever:
where will buhari travel next to? Predict well and win a gift 4rm me . *lol*
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by temitemi1(m): 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
SMH
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by swhiss: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
ionsman:
He just finished saluting(whatever the force men call it). ....That pix was taken as he was lowering back his hand. Even Osibanjo won't shake Buhari like that.......
THREAD CLOSED
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by kennyman2000(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ogelamod:
Nairaland family I have arrived.Hope to have fun here.all the post and news here have been a hit back to back.

you're welcome. How's UAE weather today?
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Socketbet: 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mine na bros you say make you come back
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Alaminz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Qatar,Egypt,saudi Arabia
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Davland(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
D policeman dey #dab ni joor
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by kellyJames5(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ogelamod:
Nairaland family I have arrived.Hope to have fun here.all the post and news here have been a hit back to back.

Welcome on board.

*knocks her on the head*

You are already infected with Nairaland madness.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by monthee2525: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Is a salute to me
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Policeman: buhari gbasibe
Pmb: you and who? grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by macaranta(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
ionsman:
He just finished saluting(whatever the force men call it). ....That pix was taken as he was lowering back his hand. Even Osibanjo won't shake Buhari like that.......

Exactly..the shot perspective is misleading.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by holllandis: 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
2 daft people shaking
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by cosmicrayboi(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
na em primary school best guy..

its just dat levels changed
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Koleman(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na lie. he was trying to salute first before shaking. I watch the video live.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by DrRasheed: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
ionsman:
haha he is not lowering his hand but presenting it eagerly to welcome the people's president. U can c buhari shaking d other b4 him
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by allyon(m): 8:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
officer... brosye how far Na.. anything for the boys?
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by skelewu404(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
TippyTop:

Who the hell is Osinbajo he is just a mere commissioner.
u r very very very wicked
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by kenzysmith: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
That guy must be buhari classmate in primary school no doubt
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Iwonimi(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wats dah hell is ur problem wit our VP.... re u not in Nigeria wen he was President for 6days
TippyTop:

Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by electronic(m): 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Guys!! you guys need to observe better. The police man just saluted Mr President. Check how stiff his hand is...

The hand shake follows next. His hand must go the full length before the hand shake.

Try combining the salute and the hand shake and you get the same impression. Don't spoil the guy's garri abeg...
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by reeslant: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
eagerly to shake em and broadcast it amongst his colleague that he shakes president.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by blezynetym(f): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
closeup2000:
pakistan i guess
wey my gift when i need am

Gaza
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by macino1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Arase laughing from a distance. Will be like ACP I never warn you about that woman joint. Make you nor dey drink Ogogoro again. Hmm?

Lol
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by cescky(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adaure4ever:

grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by adaxxy: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
lonelydora:
Caption This Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari.

Mine is

"Bros ehh, how far nah?" Hope say you carry better come for boys?

noo wan salute oooo,
I saw the news,
Na salute he dey give
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by Prince16: 8:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
TippyTop:

Receive sense!
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by icedbreez(m): 8:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oluku: He is trying to Salut, NOT Shake the President.
Re: Photo Of A Policeman Trying To Shake Buhari by jericco1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
"My G how e dey b?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Obasanjo Earns N40,000 As NOUN Lecturer —VC / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.