Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,168 members, 7,835,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Tomorrow May Be Too Late….... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tomorrow May Be Too Late….... (920 Views)

Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late / Your Miracle Is Not Too Late!!! / Tomorrow May Likely Be The First Day Of Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomorrow May Be Too Late….... by kkjj(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Dear Friend, a loving, gracious and patient God has made it possible for you to read this Gospel through this forum today. May be you have rejected His offer of salvation, and eternal life through faith in His son Jesus Christ. God loves you, and that is why He has decided to give you one more chance, NOW, TODAY to accept His Son as your Lord and personal Savior, so my dear friend, if you end up in Hell, you’ll have no one to blame but Yourself, because you are making a decision FOR or AGAINST God’s Son, Jesus Christ NOW.
Why should you even postpone your salvation till tomorrow when the Bible says that,’’ Do not boast of (yourself and) tomorrow for you know not what tomorrow may bring forth.’’ (Proverb 27:1). Oh, how true that is! So many people that also planned to achieve so many things TODAY but died YESTERDAY. Some of them, just like you are reading this message TODAY, had heard the Gospel; were convicted by the Holy Spirit and Word of God; and they had expected to get saved ‘’SOMEDAY’’ Unfortunately for them their SOMEDAY never came.
Today, if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts, (Heb 4 : 7(b)), or you are someone who is ‘’Gospel hardened’’ you’ve said ‘’NO to God so many times that the love of God, the death of Christ and the pleading of the Holy Spirit through God’s word, have little or no effect upon you whatsoever? If so, then tell me what if God would take you at your word and say,’’ Well I have given you many opportunities to get saved but you have been rejecting my son as your Lord and Personal Saviour, so I’m taking your word, for I will withdraw my offer of eternal life for you in Heaven and I’ll let you end up in hell with all its torments. No I won’t bother you any more’’, what then my friend? If the Holy Spirit of God should stop striving for your soul TODAY like the Bible says in Genesis 6:3(A) ‘’Then the Lord said,’’ My Spirit shall not forever dwell and strive with man’’. You would be as sure of being in Hell FOREVER.
Finally, let me plead with you in love for your soul, and in view of eternity, to acknowledge that you are a sinner who can’t save yourself: then repent of your sins, and trust in the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that cleanseth from all sin, Yes believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your own personal Saviour, and friend, if you will do that right NOW, The word of God in Romans 10:9 ‘’ Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart and believe that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved’’ which cannot lie says that you will be saved and thank God you will be saved for all and eternity. AND REMEMBER THIS IS FOR ETERNITY.

1 Like

Re: Tomorrow May Be Too Late….... by Bonapart(m): 9:17am On Feb 11, 2016
God bless you for this write-up
the problem is that you can never see such topics on front page
may God save this generation

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow May Be Too Late….... by dharmeel(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool
Re: Tomorrow May Be Too Late….... by ifenes(m): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2016
We live in the "Now" Tomorrow will never come. Make every moment count,think of making the world a better place rather than dream of another world you do not deserve. Since Jesus will come tomorrow,it means he will never come.

2 Likes

Re: Tomorrow May Be Too Late….... by Spybradd: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2016
Father help me.

(1) (Reply)

About Offering / See THE PROPHESIED EASTERN Gate..still Closed In Isreal Despite Civil Conflict. / Adeboye Blasts FG Over Laws Against Christians, Tells RCCG To Prepare For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.