Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late (5632 Views)

Why All Atheists Must Change Their Minds Before It Is Too Late / A Confused Daddy Freeze And Our Pastors' Ignorance / 'my Late Sister Will Return To Her Skeleton This Year' - Pastor (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
I don't know if this is an appropriate question to ask, or not.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so I'm forced to throw caution to the winds due to the direness of my situation.

The thing is I'm really hungry right now, I mean the worms in my insides are gawning at my intestines. Since morning I haven't tasted anything called solid food, and damn it, boy's cashless. But I have a few shellfishes left (a relative of mine bought them when he came visiting yesterday). So I don't know whether God will get angry with me if I decide to make some shellfish stew.

I'm really helpless here. Don't know what to do. Please help me Nairalanders from this dilemma...

Should I damn the consequences and use the shellfishes to make stew, thereby invoking God's ire, or just quietly starve to death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Cc:

4evergod/ Naijadeyhia

KingEbukasblog

anas09

felixomor

True2god

Engineerboat

Damogul
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by felixomor: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway:
I don't know if this is an appropriate question to ask, or not.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so I'm forced to throw caution to the winds due to the direness of my situation.

The thing is I'm really hungry right now, I mean the worms in my insides are gawning at my intestines. Since morning I haven't tasted anything called solid food, and damn it, boy's cashless. But I have a few shellfishes left (a relative of mine bought them when he came visiting yesterday). So I don't know whether God will get angry with me if I decide to make some shellfish stew.

I'm really helpless here. Don't know what to do. Please help me Nairalanders from this dilemma...

Should I damn the consequences and use the shellfishes to make stew, thereby invoking God's ire, or just quietly starve to death?

Use the shellfishes.
If u are still not belly-ful,
Go to he nearest church and ask them for food.
They will give u.

I hope this helps.
Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
This is from Hanaway

Hanaway:
I laugh at the delusion of these sheeps who pride themselves devout worshippers waiting upon the arrival of the 'son of man' on the great day of rapture.

Hanaway:
Prayers are not answered because God simply doesn't give a damn about you. Or...he just doesn't exist.

Hanaway:
Like I guessed, the gullible ones among the crowd are already attributing an 'event of chance' to God's special love, grace and protection. So God is so compassionate and filled with love that he would save only a select few from disasters, and abandon the rest to their fate, so that the 'survivors' could brag and gloat about their achievement. Smh.

Felixomor beware ... another atheist looking for an opportunity to mock and ridicule Christians

Modified : Hanaway has now apologized

Hanaway:

Alright. That was a harmless joke, I would like to admit. Anyway, you are wrong concerning me being jonbellion or whatever.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

Use the shellfishes. If u are still not belly-ful, Go to he nearest church and ask them for food. They will give u.
I hope this helps. Cheers
Thanks. But what about the strict warning God sounded in Leveticus 11:9-12?

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by felixomor: 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This is from Hanaway

Felixomor beware ... another atheist looking for an opportunity to mock and ridicule Christians

Thanks, bro.
I already gave him a response that will sink his boat before he even enters sea.

E never jam. grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

Thanks, bro.
I already gave him a response that will sink his boat before he even enters sea.

E never jam. grin

His response with Leviticus 11:9-12 exposes his weak chicanery . cheesy cheesy . That's why he said he had shellfishes to eat cheesy

These atheists are not smart at all . But I admire his bold attempt anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This is from Hanaw.ay

Felixom.or beware ... another atheist looking for an opportunity to mock and ridicule Christians

Must everything be about theist vs atheist to you? You need to see beyond theism-atheism scuffles. The case here is a serious one, especially as the life of a well-meaning Nairalander is involved. It's not a joking stuff. I will appreciate your input.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by felixomor: 7:42pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

His response with Leviticus 11:9-12 exposes his weak chicanery . cheesy cheesy . That's why he said he had seashells to eat cheesy

These atheists are not smart at all . But I admire his bold attempt anywhere

Lol.
Thats why i told him to go ahead.

I am sure he would be shocked.
E never shee shumtin
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by yorhmienerd(m): 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2016
Damn! KingEbukasBlog, Damn mehn, that was cool!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Sunnymatey(m): 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
It is situations like this that great men emerges. I can remember in 2009 when l was face with this same challenge, it was right at the floor where l layed waiting for dead that l got inspiration, today l dont lack say #100k at any given time. I have been of help to many.
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway:

Must everything be about theist vs atheist to you? You need to see beyond theism-atheism scuffles. The case here is a serious one, especially as the life of a well-meaning Nairalander is involved. It's not a joking stuff. I will appreciate your input.

Dude , your game is up .

Let me explain - Judaism is like a religion and tradition for the Jews only . That bible verse was the law that guided them those days . It does not apply to them or Christians now .

You can eat your shellfishes . grin

Nice try though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

Thanks, bro.

E never jam. grin

Don't mind KingEbuka. He's just trying to deviate as usual. Please respond to my latest query.
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by felixomor: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway:

Don't mind KingEbuka. He's just trying to deviate as usual. Please respond to my latest query.

First go and eat.
Then close this thread.

The aim of the thread has been achieved.

Ch33Rs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2016
yorhmienerd:
Damn! KingEbukasBlog, Damn mehn, that was cool!!! cheesy

Thanks bro grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

Lol.
Thats why i told him to go ahead.

I am sure he would be shocked.

grin grin

These atheists are funny . The tactic was argumentum ad passiones - appeal to emotions

Appeal to emotions don't work on Logicians cheesy cheesy

E never shee shumtin
grin

They neva jam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude , your game is up .

Let me explain - Judaism is like a religion and tradition for the Jews only . That bible verse was the law that guided them those days . It does not apply to them or Christians now.

You can eat your shellfishes . grin

Nice try though

What game?

Good to know. But I have not seen any verse in the new testament that states that abstaining from eating shellfishes is no longer prohibited. Why don't you provide the text where that assertion was made? It's important you do, sir.
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by availableisme: 7:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway what manner of tomfoolery is this? You already have a record just like the boy who kept crying wolf when there was no wolf and then when a real wolf appeared nobody took him seriously. I personally am not taking you seriously. You do not believe in God but you are scared of eating the shellfish you claim he outlawed in leviticus. Come on man enjoy your life.

Barbecue or roast or grill the shellfish to your satisfaction and when done post a picture of the shellfish with Hanaway written on paper beside it so we can learn to sometimes take you literally.

Ebuka the one who gave me the einstein carton i bless God for you.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:54pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway:

What game?

Good to know. But I have not seen any verse in the new testament that states that abstaining from eating shellfishes is no longer prohibited. Why don't you provide the text where that assertion was made? It's important you do, sir.

We are not mandated as Christians to obey Mosaic laws . And Mosaic laws don't apply to anyone now .

Romans 10:4
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by availableisme: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We are not mandated as Christians to obey Mosaic laws . And Mosaic laws don't apply to anyone now .

The funny part is that some casual observer would have believed his childish lying tale. lol @ I am hungry but do not know if i should use the shellfish to prepare stew grin grin

He is hungry but has money for pepper, tomatoes, onions, groundnut oil, vegetables for the stew. lmao cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2016
felixomor:

First go and eat.
Then close this thread.

The aim of the thread has been achieved.

Ch33Rs

I should have done that before now, but like I said, I'm ignorant as to whether God permits eating shellfishes or not because I have nothing on me right now, except the shellfishes.

This thread could be informative to other christians who are waving in their faith as well.

Let's keep it civil please.
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by availableisme: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway:

I should have done that before now, but like I said, I'm ignorant as to whether God permits eating shellfishes or not because I have nothing on me right now, except the shellfishes.

This thread could be informative to other christians who are waving in their faith as well.

Lmao he says lets keep it civil please. Even in an alleged hunger he wishes to keep it civil and hold a discussion. You must be the most disloyally loyal atheist i have ever met. lmao cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2016
availableisme:
Hanaway what manner of tomfoolery is this? You already have a record just like the boy who kept crying wolf when there was no wolf and then when a real wolf appeared nobody took him seriously. I personally am not taking you seriously. You do not believe in God but you are scared of eating the shellfish you claim he outlawed in leviticus. Come on man enjoy your life.

Barbecue or roast or grill the shellfish to your satisfaction and when done post a picture of the shellfish with Hanaway written on paper beside it so we can learn to sometimes take you literally.

Ebuka the one who gave me the einstein carton i bless God for you.

This does not the least address the question, but you can give it a shot again.
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by availableisme: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway:

This does not the least address the question, but you can give it a shot again.

I did not see any question. What i saw was a joke. A funny one though with you as the main character. lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
availableisme:

The funny part is that some casual observer would have believed his childish lying tale. lol @ I am hungry but do not know if i should use the shellfish to prepare stew grin grin

He is hungry but has money for pepper, tomatoes, onions, groundnut oil, vegetables for the stew. lmao cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin

Exactly !

He had money to for all the ingredients for the stew but went ahead to buy shellfish not meat or fresh fish o oo just for him to come to Nairaland to ask us if God permits eating it undecided grin grin

The guy na correct comedian sha

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by felixomor: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway:

Ok, cheeRs

grin cool

You are not hungry.
We r out. Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Anas09: 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
This is from Hanaway

Thanks for this info Man.
See this guy. I wonder why he tagged me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Ranchhoddas: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
Now that I think about it, I realize I don't even know what shellfishes are.
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2016
availableisme:

Lmao he says lets keep it civil please. Even in an alleged hunger he wishes to keep it civil and hold a discussion. You must be the most disloyally loyal atheist i have ever met. lmao cheesy cheesy

He is ravenous but still has the energy to hold civil discussions undecided. When researches revealed that atheism has devestating effects on the brain , they thought it was a joke

https://www.nairaland.com/3493419/researches-reveal-atheism-devastating-effects

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Anas09:

Thanks for this info Man.
See this guy. I wonder why he tagged me.

He is a popular atheist with an alternate account that explains how he knows our monikers . grin
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We are not mandated as Christians to obey Mosaic laws . And Mosaic laws don't apply to anyone now.

Does that include the 10 commandments, or am I missing something?

This particular verse is vague as vague can get. So, when you say that the arrival of Jesus has rendered the laws of the old days useless, are you actually referring to all mosiac laws or just a select few? Do explain.
Re: Please Help A Confused Nairalander Before It's Too Late by Anas09: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
Hanaway:

Why are you specific about the Shellfish?

Why didn't you ask your Athiest brethren for money?
Isn't Otem sharing money here? Why not pm him?

Hmmm, these people. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Believer Lose Salvation? / God's Warning For Youth About Hell And Heaven / 3 BAD Trends For Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.