Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More (27354 Views)

What Portable(drinking)water Looks Like In A Microscope / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] / 15 Health Benefits Of Onions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by seunique(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
true
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by adimoh99(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Omotayor123:

Tnx. I'm not a bro. Though undecided

Ooh! Sis.. smiley

1 Like

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Drabeey:
Whao FTC again Drabeey on point So water good, but hin dey make my stomach dey big na If i don drink small water Like ds, na so my stomach go be like clay pot. Anyone with same prob.?
Maybe you get serious problem.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by blaKKy83(f): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Omi o lo ta o...water no get enemy
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by bukqar(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
think of everything in this world is made from water,,,,,,
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Atlantian: 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
It doesnt necessarily have to be water any fluid without alcohol and lipid content is actually great. How many people like the taste of just water. A little lemon or lime in the water is okay, but you can always put your juicer to good use or a make a smoothie with your blender. Water is great for digestion dont get me wrong but in the event that you cant stand just ordinary water, then load it up with the nutrients from naturally sources.

1 Like

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by MONDAYkay(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Water is a natural medicine.Nice post
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
adimoh99:

You really cannot have excess of water as advised by health professionals. Reasons being that, they are lots of ways you excret water like urine, sweats and to mention bur a few. So drink to stupor Bro.
Do not preach what you don't know. Although water drinking is good, over doing is harmful to your body. Its called "hyponatremia" you can google it. Excess water in the body leads to low concerntration of sodium all resulting to
-Kidney failure
- liver failure or
- heart failure
#While growing up, were you not taught that TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD.....so it is with water drinking, Moderation is key!

2 Likes

Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by lurlah2014(f): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
PLEASE IS WATER GOOD DURING OR AFTER MEAL??
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
Noted.. I love water grin

But OP, does drinking too much water has side effect
Don't believe everything you read online, a little research will always help. Too much water has side effect. I just explained that above, for further clarification you can google about HYPONATREMIA
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by ucnwafor(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Do not preach what you don't know. Although water drinking is good, over doing is harmful to your body. Its called "hyponatremia" you can google it. Excess water in the body leads to low concerntration of sodium all resulting to
-Kidney failure
- liver failure or
- heart failure
#While growing up, were you not taught that TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS BAD.....so it is with water drinking, Moderation is key!
my brother don't discourage people of drinking much water because it does not have any side effect, it can be dangerous to any patient whom their body organ as u mention are not efficiently in good working condition, and they are under drugs prescription since our body contains almost 15 litres of water.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Thosinhaknow(m): 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
na so, omi o ni ota (water no get enemy)
water is life.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by ucnwafor(m): 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
An analysts advised that the men should drink 3.7 litres of water each day while the women should drink 2.7 as well since men folk work with much energy and vigour, I drink as much as 3 litres everyday and it really helped in my body organs
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Chukzyfcb(m): 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
ucnwafor:
my brother don't discourage people of drinking much water because it does not have any side effect, it can be dangerous to any patient whom their body organ as u mention are not efficiently in good working condition, and they are under drugs prescription since our body contains almost 15 litres of water.
Have you read about Hyponatremia? Iguess not, keep ranting!
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Whizzcute(m): 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
mzmighty:
Nice one smiley
thnks
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Whizzcute(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
twoondei:
Water helps sleep I hear.

From experience, if you drink water close to bedtime, your sleep will be interrupted by a full bladder. Na why some adults still dey bedwet

Good article overall

ok ... good observation
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by femrd: 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
While science saying water makes the skin wrinkle free is contradictory, water does flush out these toxins and can reduce the risk of pimples.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by adimoh99(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

-Kidney failure
- liver failure or
- heart failure

Please next time you have point to make, make your point and don't batter on people with your words. That's simple courtesy.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by zion32(m): 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
harmless011:
I used to drink a lot of water
So why did you stop?
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by professore(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
What is good
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by charlsecy(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Omotayor123:
....does drinking too much water has side effect?
Whizzcute:
.....health experts declared that people should be drinking at least 8 glasses of water daily which some people actually
I think it is 8 glasses of fluids including most especially water. A number of factors affect our water intake; factors such as activity level, weather conditions, health, metabolism, and so forth.

ucnwafor:
my brother don't discourage people of drinking much water because it does not have any side effect...
Not really! Water intoxication, although rare, is possible, and could be fatal. There is still wisdom in the saying, "Too much of everything is bad."

lurlah2014:
PLEASE IS WATER GOOD DURING OR AFTER MEAL?
I usually do it this way. I take water on waking up, but on days I will skip rope, I delay taking water till after the workout.

I take water like 10 minutes before meal. I take water like 15 minutes after meal.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by stmezico(m): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Brother,you are very much correct with this importance of water....kudos
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by olajizz01(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Very valid points,well done.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by naijacentric(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
shayo masters over to you
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by Kazrem(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
That's the first thing I take in the morning even before brushing.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by DonBenergy(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Drinking water is good. A guy once lost a finger in an accident, it grew back after drinking 3 glasses of water.
Re: 15 Health Benefits Of Drinking Water More by gegelove: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
WATER IS LIFE.Guite educative.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria overtakes India as world capital for under-five deaths / Seriously, Doctors Are Small gods - Funke Egbemode (Sun News) / Please Help! I Forget Things Easily, Do I Have A Medical Condition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.