Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Important Decision Making Events: Will You Pass Or Fail - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Important Decision Making Events: Will You Pass Or Fail (333 Views)

Would Pass Or Lower Credit Affect Your Chances Of Getting The Job? / And I Eventually Fail Jamb ( Screenshot) / "Attend Church Or Fail My Exam" - Lecturer Subtle Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Important Decision Making Events: Will You Pass Or Fail by Dongreat(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2016
I present to you 8 deadly dilemmas you might probably face in life. Choose carefully as each dilemma represent a life. Think carefully before you choose as each dilemma may leave you dead or alive. ‎Are you ready nairalander?. Will you still have 8 lives after your choice or non? Let the game begin, Goodluck all ‎

Pls lalasticlala let people have a little fun and you are welcome to play.

1) You are on a high speed train heading for a collision course. Which would you be prefer; sitting facing the FRONT VIEW or the REAR VIEW position of the moving train?

2) You went to a massage parlour for a face massage and available to you is the latest Snail face massage technique. Which would you prefer; massaging your face with the African LAND SNAIL or FRESH WATER SNAIL?‎

3) Alien has just invaded the planet and they have decided to harvest one organ in the body before leaving. Which would you give to them, your STOMACH or LIVER?

4) You are face with an ugly electric situation here. Would you prefer being shot by a STUN GUN TEASER or Jump into a pool containing just one ADULT ELECTRIC EEL?

5) you are involved in an accident. Which would you prefer; FALLING FROM A BED or FALLING FROM A LADDER?

6) You are stuck in a car loaded with bombs and told that the bomb disposal unit is sending help but you have to choose one. Which would you prefer; A BOMB DISPOSAL ROBOT or AN HIGHLY SKILLED BOMB DIFFUSER (HUMAN). ‎

7) You love eating honey but allergic to bees. If unfortunately you were stung by a bee, which would you prefer; A MALE BEE or A FEMALE BEE.

8.) You woke up and saw you face ridden with pimples. What would be your next action, POP IT or NOT? ‎

NB: choose carefully. Add reasons to ur choice will give u bonus point smiley . Pls understand its both brain teasing and fun. More of fun doh. Game on.‎
Re: Important Decision Making Events: Will You Pass Or Fail by pulsa(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2016
1).Front view
2).None
3).Small tissues from my liver is the most I can offer.
4).Stun gun
5).From the bed.
6).Human
7).I have no clue
8}. I would not cool

(1) (Reply)

Top Posts You Must Not Miss This Weekend. / Accounting Or Transport Management / Umahi Sacks 83 Staff Of Ebonyi College Of Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.