Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,960 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Nysc Abuja 2016 Batch 'a' Mobilization: Fraud Alert!. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nysc Abuja 2016 Batch 'a' Mobilization: Fraud Alert!. (612 Views)

2017 Nysc Batch ‘b’ Mobilization: Fraud Alert! / NYSC 2016 Batch A Call-up Letter Online Printing Has Commenced-check Procedures / NYSC 2016 Batch A Mobilization Fraud Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Abuja 2016 Batch 'a' Mobilization: Fraud Alert!. by Dontouch: 10:52am On Feb 11, 2016
Nysc Abuja 2016 BATCH 'A' MOBILIZATION: FRAUD ALERT! The attention of the NYSC Management has been drawn to the fraudulent mailing of “Call-up letters” to prospective Corps members of the 2016 Batch 'A'. Management wishes to inform prospective Corps members that posting to states of deployment has not commenced; but will be done at the appropriate time in line with our laid down processes. The so-called “Call-up letters” being mailed to prospective Corps members now are handiwork of cyber criminals and should, therefore, be disregarded. Prospective Corps members are particularly warned not to make payments for posting or change of posting as that is most likely the motive of the cyber criminals. Management will inform prospective Corps members as soon as their posting letters are ready for printing online or delivery to their institutions of graduation.

BREAKING NEWS! Nysc have reluctantly comfirmed that
their websites have been hacked,hence this fraudulent
call up letter without camp adress scam. They said they
are on top of the situation. Be Smart,be Safe.
Re: Nysc Abuja 2016 Batch 'a' Mobilization: Fraud Alert!. by dgame50(m): 3:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nice, I had the feeling that it was just to early...

1 Like

Re: Nysc Abuja 2016 Batch 'a' Mobilization: Fraud Alert!. by Dontouch: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
I was surprise when my friend told me she has been posted to Oyo.... Fear catch me, so early. Not until I got this, my body calm sharp.
Re: Nysc Abuja 2016 Batch 'a' Mobilization: Fraud Alert!. by Dontouch: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
I was surprise when my friend told me she has been posted to Oyo.... Fear catch me, so early. Not until I got this, my body calm down.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Nov/dec Neco Gce Result / Fully Funded Master Scholarship For Student From Developing Country / Thinking Beyond Paper Certification--al-hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.