Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,511 members, 7,954,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:49 PM

NYSC 2016 Batch A Call-up Letter Online Printing Has Commenced-check Procedures - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NYSC 2016 Batch A Call-up Letter Online Printing Has Commenced-check Procedures (5605 Views)

School Of Orthopaedic Cast Kano Admission Screening Has Commenced / DELSU 2017 Admission Screening Details Slip Printing Has Commenced / How To Check JAMB 2017 Results - Full Procedures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Call-up Letter Online Printing Has Commenced-check Procedures by decencyicon(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2016
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) wishes to inform all prospective Batch A 2016 corps members that they can now print their call-up letters online.
Those who paid for the call up letter printing during online registration should proceed to access their call-ups on the Nysc portal.
How To Print Your NYSC Call Up Letter:

Click The Link Below Link For More On This And How To Print:

http://gradesinfo..com.ng/2016/04/nysc-2016-batch-call-up-letter-online.html
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Call-up Letter Online Printing Has Commenced-check Procedures by mrniceguyuc5(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2016
NYSC 2016 Batch A Call Up Letter - Finally, the much awaited 2016 NYSC 2016 BATCH A Call Up Letter is now fully ready for printing now. All i am here to do is to inform everyone about it. Based on this note, Prospective NYSC Batch A corp members are therefore notified of this new development and are also advised to ensure they do print theirs immediately. rp_NYSC-Batch-B-2013-Passing-Out-Parade-196x3002.jpg
How To Print Your NYSC 2016 Call Up Letter

I have listed below Below the procedure which are involved in printing out the NYSC BATCH A CALL UP LETTER.

All intending Corps Members who are actually among the 2016 NYSC BATCH A call member, should do their printing of the letter by visiting the NYSC official website @ http://portal.nysc.org.ng/.

When you are on the NYSC portal,just click the Print Call-Up Letter link menu. When you are done that, then login with your registered e-mail address and password so that you could be able to gain access to the page from where you will be able to print your call up letter.

Please if you are a Potential Batch A corp member, note that the Printing of call up letters will be ending on 27th of April this very year.
You can print your NYSC BATCH A CALL UP LETTER BY CLICKING HERE
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Call-up Letter Online Printing Has Commenced-check Procedures by tvreporter: 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2016
How To Print NYSC 2016 Batch A Call Up Letter Online visit. Www.portal.nysc.org.ng
Re: NYSC 2016 Batch A Call-up Letter Online Printing Has Commenced-check Procedures by onlinedailys: 2:49am On May 08, 2016
We wish to inform all prospective corpers that the nysc call up letter for stream 2 2016 will start soon. But it's very important you get every information about this.

That is the reason I recommend you to visit this blog ( http://www.dailiesroom.com/2016-nysc-batch-stream-2-call-letter-printing-update/ ) if you want to read about 2016 call up letter for stream 2.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sets Facebook On Fire With Strong Grammatical Blunders, Awful Misspellings / Since Lalasticala Left, My Observation / Yes I CAN-A Thread For Accounting Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.