Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) (17804 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Her Manfriend,Relaxes Romantically On His Thighs(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by IamChuzzy(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2016
She captioned it

#throwbacktosummer14 #disneylandwithfam #takemeback #iwannagoback lol! #tbt

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBpBDngJ-s9/?taken-by=adaezeyobo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by IamChuzzy(m): 11:22am On Feb 11, 2016
Beautiful family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by BabbyDaddy(f): 11:27am On Feb 11, 2016
cool!

Are you in need of affordable, unique and quality tiles, WC, doors, wardrobes etc then; Bestmosaic LTD is here to satisfy your need. Contact us for both wholesale and retail/personal use @ Eleganza plazaAlaba suru, Lagos or better-still, call us on09092072349

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by luckynzo(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2016
We've seen it before.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Smellymouth: 11:29am On Feb 11, 2016
OK.. seen ..

Next undecided
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by iykekelvins(m): 11:33am On Feb 11, 2016
That's Nice
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by cruzita(f): 12:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
adorable family but adaeze take style resemble rihanna .abi I lie

8 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by theshaderoom: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Beautiful
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
cruzita:
adorable family but adaeze take style resemble rihanna .abi I lie

Lie. Rihanna resembles Adaeze

9 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by oldtopics(f): 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
i watched his game for everton yesterday. he played well and scored

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by brunofarad(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cute wifey
Cute kid
Fine guy
Amazing. Family

Are you building?

CLICK HERE

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Adatob(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Juliaann(f): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by kennyman2000(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Money is good. Baba God, bless the works of my hand and that of my fellow nairalander. Amen.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by youngwarlocks: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
#throwbacktosummer14

Reminding him of Valentine?

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by burnexcessfats(f): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
beautiful!
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by ichommy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cute Lovely Awesome wink
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Shortyy(f): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cute fam
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by yadnus1(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
Two years old pix is no throwback but a reminisce.Seems she can't wait to become an old woman and share tales with her grandchildren. Nice pics though.
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Phoenix001(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by cosmicrayboi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Vickynap22:
The Boyfriend/Girlfriend Story... Very sad... Made me
cry... READ!

One day when boy and girl just finished their date, the girl
went home and her boyfriend called her.
"Hey baby, how are you?" he said.
"Good," she moaned.
"You don't sound good."
"I'm fine."
"I'll call tomorrow to check up on you. 'Kay?"
"Alright. Bye."
"Bye."

And when they hung up, the girl and her dad went to sleep.
The boy stayed up all night and thought deeply about his
sweet girlfriend. When it was about ten o'clock in the
morning, the girl called her boyfriend. She called him and
asked him if she could stay at his house for the night. He
said okay and at five o'clock, she arrived at her boyfriend's
house. Now I know what you're thinking, the boyfriend does
not abuse her. The boyfriend loves her more than his own
mother. So he asks her, "What's up with you today? You're
so quiet. So solemn. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. It's nothing. You know what? I'm gonna go home
now. I didn't mean to waste your time. Sorry. I'm going
home."
"I'll walk you home."
"Okay."

So the boyfriend walked her home and kissed her on the
cheek and left her to go inside her house. Her checked up on
her when she went in the house and if she peeked in the
window. She did, but with someone familiar. She didn't
cheat on her boyfriend. But it was her abusive father trying
to push her out of her bedroom window with a stick.[/b]

Read-The-Rest Here

touching story, i hear say car later crush the boy for road cry
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by jachi001(f): 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Beautyful
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by seangy4konji: 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
so what should we do now?
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by tuna4servi(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lovely fam
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Whizkeey(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
G
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by LavishButters: 2:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
100% organic unrefined premium quality cold pressed cocoa butter available for sale!!!!!!! Cocoa butter can be used to fade and remove stretch marks as well as moisturise natural, relaxed or texlaxed hair for boosted growth. Contact LavishButters on + 2348099369411 for more info on how to purchase.
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by professore(m): 3:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Epitome of beauty
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Adatob(m): 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ppu no even gree comment
Nairaland don dey change sha,since 3 hours now theres still space in FP.. hope mynd44 wont ban me for booking 2 spaces o
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Ogelamod(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
They are cool
Re: Adaeze Yobo With Her Family In Disneyland (Throwback) by Adonis3: 7:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
excuse me...

This one that u posted this, what did u expect me to say??undecided

Anyways

Land for sale

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Future Awards Africa 2020 Winners (Full List) / "Mercy Aigbe Just Using Her Domestic Violence Claim To Make Money"- Lanre Gentry / Nadia Buari And Her Family @ghana Music Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.