Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? (5118 Views)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / How Can I Renew My VISA Without Visiting The Embassy? / How Do You Prove That You Are Married At The Embassy Without Doing Court Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by ismakola(m): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2016
[b][/b] please guys I'm in need of your help.. A traveling agent was introduce to me by my in-law to travel to Italy. I called him ND we contacted each other, I told him I'm a graduate and if he will be needing my document. He said NO that there is a way of doing it. During this period my dad was sick I have to take him around and stay with him in hospital. This agent of mine finished packaging the documents and he called me to go submit at the Italian Embassy in Lagos. I did and after 15days I was there but they told me the visa is not ready. After a day I was send a message to call which I did. I was told to choose a day for my interview which I did choose Monday. On that that I couldn't due to my dad illness that resorted to his untimely death. I called the agent about it he has since then not responding well to me. But later come out to say he used fake document and they can get me arrested at the embassy. I just want to ask will the embassy release my passport? Please I need your help brother and sisters.
Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by afrideo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
ismakola:
[b][/b] please guys I'm in need of your help.. A traveling agent was introduce to me by my in-law to travel to Italy. I called him ND we contacted each other, I told him I'm a graduate and if he will be needing my document. He said NO that there is a way of doing it. During this period my dad was sick I have to take him around and stay with him in hospital. This agent of mine finished packaging the documents and he called me to go submit at the Italian Embassy in Lagos. I did and after 15days I was there but they told me the visa is not ready. After a day I was send a message to call which I did. I was told to choose a day for my interview which I did choose Monday. On that that I couldn't due to my dad illness that resorted to his untimely death. I called the agent about it he has since then not responding well to me. But later come out to say he used fake document and they can get me arrested at the embassy. I just want to ask will the embassy release my passport? Please I need your help brother and sisters.
Bro thats a crime, the embassy can hand you to the police, make the agent refund you your money, the work no through now
I voted this government to see the prosecution and recovery of our collective wealth. I want to start seeing not hearing

Meanwhile @AfriDeo brings daily must watch Nigeria videos, a video discovery and sharing community for Nigerians.
Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by ismakola(m): 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Will they return the passport back?
Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by goryorhal(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
ismakola:
Will they return the passport back?

The embassy won't return the passport and who knows it might have been sent to alagbon ..
If you are going go along with the agent so that you both can sort it out there .. At least them go lock una 2 up ..
Italy !!!!!! Mehn na no go area

1 Like

Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by worry359(m): 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
It would be normal to return the passport used in fraud to the issuing authority to take action.
VERY unlikely that the Italian embassy will return it back to you.
You can apply for the return of the PP but be ready for any wahalla.
It is possible Nigerian police might arrest you, but more likely that you must pay a "fine" to someone.

You will be on record in Shengen area for using fake documents and this will now be a problem applying in the future.

1 Like

Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by Endycash1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
I also had similar problem , but I wasn't invited for an interview and it was not ticked on the refusal papers I used fraud documents they only ticked number 8 that says the information submitted regarding the justificationfor thr purpose and condition of intended stay was not reliable . I went to pick up my passport but found no passport ' I saw a note attached that says your passport contain some normalities , my passport has been sent to the Nigerian immigration in ikoyi. The agent must have tamperd with my pssport . I just got married to my danish woman last month but before she arrived I had already applied for a tourist visa . Now am a little bit worried I wount have problem joining here over there when the time comes . sad sad cry

1 Like

Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by worry359(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2016
Endycash1:
Now am a little bit worried I wount have problem joining here over there when the time comes . sad sad cry
At the moment you have no passport so you can not travel out of Nigeria.
You need to get your passport sorted which will mean going to the passport center and paying.
How much will depend on what the problem was and how much they can get away with.

You must remember that you are responsible for the honesty of all your documents. Blaming an agent does not help you.
You will now be on computer record for fake documents and that can affect any travel plans in the future.

1 Like

Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by Endycash1(m): 10:16pm On Mar 03, 2016
I will get the passport sorted out asap, it was France visa I applied for come to think of it , will I have problems applying for familly reunion in Sweden? Still worried it would affect my travel plans . cry
Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 04, 2016
Yes it will.

You were fingerprinted for the old passport and the French visa.

Even if you apply for new passport same fingerprints will show.

More haste less speed

1 Like

Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by mustiekay(m): 9:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Na Dem ooo
Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by emycool2020(m): 12:05am On Feb 03, 2018
Chisos! Why did you pay without making confirmation.. I'm in your shoes right now but I'm coming 1st before making any payment... These people r just crazy... That amnt is huge..pls go to their office nd get them arrested...
Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by Heyllle(m): 11:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Any service that helps you run your household is a utility: water, electricity, natural gas, and so on. Many people need this very document to confirm verification on many services. I asked the guys from https://buyfakedocument.com/ for help and they made me a quality document.
Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2022
Endycash1:
I will get the passport sorted out asap, it was France visa I applied for come to think of it , will I have problems applying for familly reunion in Sweden? Still worried it would affect my travel plans . cry

Unfortunately it will.
Re: Can The Embassy Arrest Me For A Fake Document? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2022
ismakola:

You probably won’t be arrested at the embassy in your country (although it’s possible) however your passport will be held and your ability to get a visa will be marred.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Hours Drive Is Ore - Ibadan / Who has been to France, precisely Paris? / Any Idea About Estonian Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.