Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant (11318 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Delighted With Fortuna Sittard Promotion / Loanee Matt Fined For Grabbing Denzel Dumfries' Manhood During Match / Fortuna Sittard Coach, Sunday Oliseh Celebrating Win With His Technical Crew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by gbens2000(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
they should even sack him....stupid and arrogant igbo man
your looks says the opposite of your myopic view.its a pity.
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by sunkieisland(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
He needs to deal with his delusions of grandeur, feeling that he can talk to anyone with impunity.

He needs the AXE.

We need a coach that can handle his own emotions as well as the team's
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by sapientia(m): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

WAKE UP!

He has told the world that he is not an igbo man...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by ritababe(f): 2:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

must you insult his tribe!?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
sapientia:

WAKE UP!

He has told the world that he is not an igbo man...
who cares...all we know that every person in the 5% region is igbo until proven otherwise
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by viso311: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Enyeama rant and he was axed, oliseh rant nd he will soon be axed. Bros one gd turn deserves another.
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
ritababe:

must you insult his tribe!?
never insulted his tribe...but he's too arrogant and need to be sacked!
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is not surprising... he has anger issues.
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by sapientia(m): 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

who cares...all we know that every person in the 5% region is igbo until proven otherwise

5%?.. are u refering to his village or state?
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by X21: 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
otijah:
your hatred 4 the igbos is becoming something else, even d hausas dnt even hate us the way the ekpas do, yet u can even boast of any great achievement from ur tribe in this country. We ar more harrdworking than u guys even in ur own land u ar our tenants, even in d Nigerian team without d igbos super eagles will b nowhere in fifa ranking
Well I dnt blame u, I blame the owner of NL who openly declared that his forum is based on tribalism

but he did not call al igbos silly and arrogant. he is referring to Oliseh.
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by shaboti: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sunday oliseh is NOT and can NEVER be an igbo man!

For those of you ranting

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by nerodenero: 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
That's Pinnick Amaju's "Pep Guardiola of Africa" grin grin
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by hucienda: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

See innocent-looking girl indulging in this. It's a pity. Where has our humanity gone?

The online bashing of the ethnic groups here especially between the big two in the south is so appalling.
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Dallaslaurel: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oliseh! U dey hear. They just called you Igbo and a stupid one at that.....from people that are supposed to one of your own. ...just in case you are still denying your ethnicity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Kog45(m): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
blazetitov:
Nigeria is a difficult country. That's why we are at this poor developmental stage as at today. So called ex-internationals are warming up to replace the coach hence the unnecessary criticism.
please u are too sentimental when it comes to Olishe issue.U are one of d people that keep on criticising keshi for no reason now Olishe is in charge and u expect Nigerians to keep quiet for highly irresponsible coach that has d gut to insult Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by sinola(m): 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

please he is from Edo state.Mind your statement and be guided,bro
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by foriz4u(m): 3:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
silly n arrogant tribalist... do u ve to b a tribalist by tagging him "an igbo man.". nonsense! that's y dis country never move forward because we differentiate n discriminate among ourselves too much. hisssed!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by aribisala0(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
otijah:
your hatred 4 the igbos is becoming something else, even d hausas dnt even hate us the way the ekpas do, yet u can even boast of any great achievement from ur tribe in this country. We ar more harrdworking than u guys even in ur own land u ar our tenants, even in d Nigerian team without d igbos super eagles will b nowhere in fifa ranking
Well I dnt blame u, I blame the owner of NL who openly declared that his forum is based on tribalism
This is NAIRALAND and Eeboes are tenants here yes or no
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by anytexy: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
haryomikun:
Premature abi immature? grin
www.TheMchub.com
immature. Thanks mehn
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by blazetitov: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Kog45:
please u are too sentimental when it comes to Olishe issue.U are one of d people that keep on criticising keshi for no reason now Olishe is in charge and u expect Nigerians to keep quiet for highly irresponsible coach that has d gut to insult Nigerians.

Am not supporting Oliseh. Go and watch the video on YouTube. My position is that we should objective and constructive in our criticisms. Such misplaced criticism distracts team and we will still be the ones to complain. If he fails to qualify the country for the nations cup amidst all these distractions, Nigerians will be calling for his head forgeting the fact that we are part of the problem.

Stop assuming that i criticized Keshi without facts. You are getting too emotional on a game of soccer.
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by tonychristopher: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
OLISEH IS A PUNK
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by lastpage: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

It has nothing to do with being an igbo man........ but Sunday Oliseh is a failed Coach!

He still ha s a lot to learn, to be a good coach.

Blaming everyone, including juju-medicine for one's own incompetence, is the height of foolishness!

Oliseh is a disaster, for our national team.

Lastpage!
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Yorobastard(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
Stu.pid....there's a video of proof saying he is not an Igbo man so meche onu gi.... Same thing you guys said about orubebe but tomorrow you will say he is a Niger delta man

Fuc.k you all that when there is a problem you tag the person Igbo but when there is success he is a Nigerian or Niger delta or Port Harcourt

Fuc.k you all AGAIN

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Smooyis(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
otijah:

Stop wasting your valuable time to respond to tribalistic. It's in their blood. And they cut across all tribes
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Smooyis(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
otijah:
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by Smooyis(m): 5:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
otijah:

Stop wasting your valuable time to respond to tribalists. It's in their blood. And they cut across all tribes too.
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by IkpuMmadu: 6:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:

Sunday oliseh declared that he is not an igbo to please Nigerians now the igbos have washed their hands off his case including me

he will hear am ...nonsense identity crisis

they should fire him

it is not an igbo fight

he is on his own
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by IkpuMmadu: 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
otijah:

I am igbo but Sunday oliseh ain't one of us

don't fight for him ...period
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by IkpuMmadu: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dallaslaurel:
Oliseh! U dey hear. They just called you Igbo and a stupid one at that.....from people that are supposed to one of your own. ...just in case you are still denying your ethnicity.

we igbo have washed our hands off his case ...he us a parish pariahs
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by kannymoore(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
hucienda:

See innocent-looking girl indulging in this. It's a pity. Where has our humanity gone?

The online bashing of the ethnic groups here especially between the big two in the south is so appalling.

That poster you were referring to is actually a Catilyn Jenner....a man wishing her were a girl and hiding behind a girl's photo.

Mtscheew!
Re: Nigeria Coach Sunday Oliseh Will Be Fined For Video Rant by castrokins(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abeg Cut This Tribal Card. Oliseh Embarrased The Entire Country With His Uncouth Utterances. Even Oliseh Himself Realized He Made A Mistake And Apologized. A Sack Would've Sufficed But The Federation Plausibly Elected To Fine Him Like A Father Would Discipline An Erring Son. Oliseh Is One Who Will Go Against His Team On Camera, He's That Arrogant. Wasn't He Paid In Advance When He Was Hired? Oh, Nobody Hated Him Then? Abeg Leave Trash For LAWMA...

otijah:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World U-20 Athletics Championship: Udodi Wins Gold At Men's 200m / Oboabona Denies Receiving Arsenal Invitation For A Trial / Victor Moses Joins Liverpool On Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.