Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) (53099 Views)

Garba Shehu Used Efe's 'Based On Logistics' On Twitter, Nigerians React (Pics) / Buhari Bans Importation Of Vehicles Through Land Borders,Nigerians React(Pics) / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by free13: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by lezz(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
ayodele234:

keep dreaming. Your brain have been devastated by CNN. The US. army is a paper tiger they only fight farmers like Afghanistan, Libya and funny the Taliban who fought with sticks and stone beat the hell out of harmburger overweight US. troops. You know nothing about military engagement, the US. dropped more bombs in Vietnam than all the bombs used in World War 2 but still got their ass whopped. When the air war is over it will take North Korea just 2 weeks to make the Americans run with their tails between their legs. America have never won a war in Asia and funny North Korea defeated before.
May Logic forgive your sacrilegious utterances. You're the perfect reason I detest sensitive threads hitting front page as they are soon hijacked by mediocre and emotional squealers.

Firstly north Korea has no war experience and has never fought a real war for decades. 2ndly, she is too poor to project any real war for a long time. The US has the greatest military projection on earth. They have been having heavy military engagements since world war 2 across the globe. You say America has not won a war in Asia? What about Japan? The japanese surrender in '46

Taliban is a group who don't fight conventionally, they are a terrorist group. Vietnam was lost to political will and objective not on casualties.

Now you compare US to north Korea and I'll say you haven't learnt anything. Japan is more advanced than Korea with a thousand years. She has the most advanced navy in Asia.

"Who has the strongest military in Africa" is the thread we debate military matters on this platform with foreigners. I have never seen you there, not once. And you claim to be our resident expert with this rubbish?

Front page opportunist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nicur: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Apc is always looking for the fastest way to finish Nigeria but God pass them!! North Korea abeg na joke we dey joke!! grin
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by AmmarOscar(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
captainmilk:
WTF!!!!!
North Korea has about hundreds of ballistic missiles, it has a stockload of uranium-filled nuclear weapons and they have hundreds of AG-a4 ballistic missile launchers which can be projected as far as New York City from Pyongyang (N Korean capital) About 61% of the North Koreans are soldiers while the rest are reserves... with Kim Jon Un being the Supreme Commander and here comes little Nigeria 'warning' North Korea.... Issorite.. I go just prepare my air ticket dey go Ghana grin

Laugh near burst meee.... 100likes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by ta4ba3(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
bayino:

he don reach front page oya start to dey mess corn.

U be foul
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by numericalguy(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
dubemnaija:
APC is looking for every possible way to divert our attention from their crass incompetent government

Gbam!!!
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Lynpet: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
My pray is that thy will try Nigeria small very soon Una thinks say that BIAFRA OR IGBO ONLY ONE BOMB UNA NIGERIA IS GOON
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Spanner4(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
EteEdoho:
AN OPEN LETTER TO NORTH KOREA

Comment of the month for me!
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by AmmarOscar(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by AmmarOscar(m): 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
ta4ba3:
Dis is d biggest joke of d year.... I go mess corn if dis thing reach front page
Lol, hope you started messing.....
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by laprince(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Luckylife:
lol even the name sound like automatic time bomb!

Automatic Time Bomb. ATB.
lol.

These people want to commit technical genocide.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by AmmarOscar(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
neocortex:

Remove china from that list as they are the backbone of North Korea,
If China go against North korea today, North korea won't
last a year before the government collapse.
what if NIGERIA go against North Korea? what will happen to them?
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
micodon:

Do you know who ended the World War? Germany was whooping the asses of the whole Europe until USA entered. It's quite easy. If you think USA haven't fought major wars, you don't know your history.

You are still in dream land. Dream on, since waking up is not part of the American dream you are addicted to..."until USA entered"..very laughable...The red army of Russia won the second world war...I won't go any further, I am tired of this kind of debate..talking about history book...still laughing....hahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by AmmarOscar(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
suxkill:
This thread is so so.so hilarious! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Natifa(f): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Rilli? Nigeria that has not yet been able to overcome boko haram who only have locally made explosives and guns is now issuing warnings to a country with nuclear weapons? Quite interesting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Ganjafama(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Reference:

Depending on the sitting American president, the US may not do anything. See what happened in Ukraine, in Syria, in Turkey. The US tactically stepped aside and they will do so in Korea if China and Russia get involved.
South Korea is just like another Israel to US. I can bet my last dime that if N Korea strikes the South, US won't waste any time in flattening it (North Korea) within minutes such that it won't have time to launch an attack on them (US). FYI, South Korea and Japan are VERY close US allies in that region.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Frank3n2(m): 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
This government sef...hahaha am dying in laughter
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by professore(m): 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
No no this is not the change we are asking for,North korea don't act as if u heard anything o eh ehn
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by haconjy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
EteEdoho:

pls I know we Yoruba are shameless but still we still have staunch odua people like me...
pls only some part of southwest not all
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by cooljude(m): 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
JealousPrince:

i swear to God, this is really the most funniest thread this year, i don't normally comment on nl, but i must confess, this is really and truely the most hilarious thread this year.
you should have seen the way i was laughing. If you saw my face you would think i was mourning heavily because of the way tears was coming out of my eye.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by vislabraye(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
obasiken:
North Korea is not Boko haram
No play your lie mohammed games go there.
North Korea weapons are not substandard ooo
Even America dey fear dem.
If dem vex and war start,
You cant win this war Technically.

Just wait first. Lai will say Buhari was quoted out of context.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by HirstMOG(m): 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buhari and his kitchen cabinets be like, come on you N. K. And Obj be like, where these brainless people for come?

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nigeria advices North Korea. When the U.S. issues warnings and no heed,sanctions follows.
I wonder what Nigeria will do if North Korea takes no heed. Being a nosy-parker in Kim Jung Un affairs could endanger Nigerians in that region. This "boy" allegedly killed his ex-girlfriend and executed his uncle and his entire lineage.
We do not have Harriers or F-16 fighter jets, no submarine, no gunship carriers. Even Ivory-Coast can ignore Nigeria.
Nigeria,stand straight first before throwing punches.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
cooljude:
you should have seen the way i was laughing. If you saw my face you would think i was mourning heavily because of the way tears was coming out of my eye.

i sat with my friends when i was reading the comments, and laughing uncontrollably with little tears coming out from my eyes also, and they were like coming close to me to see what is making me laugh like that, they were so amazed because i hardly laugh, but this one na dieee ooo.
I dun save the page, the link, i still follow topic, copy link for paper.
I ll be needing the page in the future. Its so so hilarious.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Eddee(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
EteEdoho:

you don finish work i swear!
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Martiyu(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
EteEdoho:

Do your maths well bro
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Martiyu(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
haconjy:

pls I know we Yoruba are shameless but still we still have staunch odua people like me...
pls only some part of southwest not all

Speak for ursef, you are shameless...
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Ikechu12781: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
I hope north Korea send a bomb their way and wipe our that useless embarrassment to Africa. Common Cameroon barked at that "giant of Africa by name only" and they backed out screaming "UN said we should give them bakassi". They wan try North Korea. I guess they think NK is a defenseless civilians without weapon. Worthless, pathetic, disgraceful zoo. North Korea aveg, they are serious. Buhari is a military man, he'll use his body odor to stop your bomb. Infact anyone knows how to connect to North Korea dictator make I tell how serious buhari is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by Eddee(m): 10:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunny4lif:
Make North Korea try us and die angry

We get Pastor Adeboye ,Kumuyi and Prophet T.B, so I no dey fear grin

Na joke ooooh
Abeg leave am like that, make dem for no change am for us!
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by whizcartel(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
but fo reals... we gon crush North korea.... d reason why its difficult to defeat BH is bcus dey apply guerrilla warfare. its easy for dem to blend.. asian man no fit blend nw.
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by fejikudz(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nbote:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha... Na nigeria wey dey buy used armoury from any other country dey warn North Korea wey jus test Ballistic missile after testing d first Hydrogen bomb a while back ? ? ? Abi na wrong warning wey dem b want give PDP dem mistakenly include North Korea considering d kind mistakes dem dey make dis days.
hahahahahaha
Re: Nigeria Warns North Korea Over Ballistic Missile Test & Nigerians React (pics) by whizcartel(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
lezz:
May Logic forgive your sacrilegious utterances. You're the perfect reason I detest sensitive threads hitting front page as they are soon hijacked by mediocre and emotional squealers.

Firstly north Korea has no war experience and has never fought a real war for decades. 2ndly, she is too poor to project any real war for a long time. The US has the greatest military projection on earth. They have been having heavy military engagements since world war 2 across the globe. You say America has not won a war in Asia? What about Japan? The japanese surrender in '46

Taliban is a group who don't fight conventionally, they are a terrorist group. Vietnam was lost to political will and objective not on casualties.

Now you compare US to north Korea and I'll say you haven't learnt anything. Japan is more advance than Korea with a thousand years. She has the most advance navy in Asia.

"Who has the strongest military in Africa" is the thread we debate military matters on this platform with foreigners. I have never seen you there, not Once. And you claim to be our resident expert with this rubbish?

Front page opportunist!
Google your facts bro... North Korea has a war record.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adanna Ohakim Breast-Feeding Her Son In A Restaurant / INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Osinbajo’s Office Like A Mini Nigeria – Balkisu Saidu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.