Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend (887 Views)

Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine / How Much Is The Gear Box And Whole Engine Of Honda City 2006, 8 Plugs / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend by engrwilliam5000: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
The car is bringing out smoke gradualy dat require ringing it and dere is no gas in the AC compressor dat needed to b refilled,shaft on one of it leg @ the driverside also needed to b change,gear box is not sellecting perfectly dat equally needed a replacement and the car body needed to b painted so peeps advice me on wheda i shld buy it or not,my frnd said he want to sale the car fr #350,000
Re: Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend by akinloluwao: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
if he can sell for 200k buy, if not, u can still get a far better car for 350k. the engine is gone, the gear is gone, ac compressor bad, no good shaft, even the body is not good. what are you now paying for? mind you honda city part is quite expensive. i have a friend that is using that car, if possible, don't buy the car at all. but 200k is still ok. you will still spend like 200k to the car to make manageable to some extent. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend by engrwilliam5000: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
akinloluwao:
if he can sell for 200k buy, if not, u can still get a far better car for 350k. the engine is gone, the gear is gone, ac compressor bad, no good shaft, even the body is not good. what are you now paying for? mind you honda city part is quite expensive. i have a friend that is using that car, if possible, don't buy the car at all. but 200k is still ok. you will still spend like 200k to the car to make manageable to some extent. goodluck
thks very much fr ur advice
Re: Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
engrwilliam5000:
The car is bringing out smoke gradualy dat require ringing it and dere is no gas in the AC compressor dat needed to b refilled,shaft on one of it leg @ the driverside also needed to b change,gear box is not sellecting perfectly dat equally needed a replacement and the car body needed to b painted so peeps advice me on wheda i shld buy it or not,my frnd said he want to sale the car fr #350,000

engine 65-70k
A.C (could be anything) compressor, condenser, expansion valve, gas budget 60k, gearbox (manual or automatic?) paint work 65-70k CV joints toks 15-20k excluding labour charges.

p.s I have 1 very sharp nissan primera for sale.
Re: Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend by engrwilliam5000: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

engine 65-70k
A.C (could be anything) compressor, condenser, expansion valve, gas budget 60k, gearbox (manual or automatic?) paint work 65-70k CV joints toks 15-20k excluding labour charges.

p.s I have 1 very sharp nissan primera for sale.
eloni premira ye?
Re: Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
engrwilliam5000:
eloni premira ye?

Re: Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend by Lexusgs430: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
engrwilliam5000:

Run and don't leave your money behind!!!!
Re: Peeps Is It Gud To Buy A Car(honda City 2006 Model) Frm A Friend by b2212(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
engrwilliam5000:

we spoke earlier. visit this post. If still interested, call me we agree and I will hand over the keys.

https://www.nairaland.com/2532618/quick-sale-honda-city-2006

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Navigation CD For My Lexus RX 330 (2005) / Check Out This Ancient BMW Car Which Costs N275million Only (photos) / First 30 Tesla Model 3 Gets Delivered And It Comes With Some Disappointing News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.