Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) (26843 Views)

Buhari, Saraki, Gauck At Banquet Dinner (Photos) / Gauck Advised Buhari To Use Illegal Means To Recover Looted Funds -PremiumTimes / Joachim Gauck Visits Ambode (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari receives H.E. Joachim Gauck, President of Federal Republic of Germany in State House, Abuja.

http://www.metropillar.com/2016/02/president-buhari-receives-president-of.html

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by luckynzo(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good.
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Tunami(m): 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
op u mean the president of western germany?

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Disneylady(f): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
I think this is the president of East Germany, President Michelle is for west Germany

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tunami:
op u mean the president of western germany?

Are you people still living in Adolf Hilter Era?
Chai.
There is no western or eastern Germany.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Disneylady:
I think this is the president of East Germany, President Michelle is for west Germany

Germany only has a Chancellor named Angela Merkel sometimes equal to a prime minister.

Cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Disneylady(f): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Flirtyjane:

Germany only has a Chancellor named Angela Merkel sometimes equal to a prime minister.

Cc: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala
Lol! Take it easy my dear, I know Merkel is their Chancellor but I don't think Bubu knows grin

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
I thought Osinbajo handled that?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by burnexcessfats(f): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
OK

So president Joachim Gauck is returning our PMB visit as well.....

Nice one!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by dearsly(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hausa interpreters will be more dan 5 cuz BUBU no sabi weda na East or West Germany presido d visit

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by sukkot: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by LordVoldemort(m): 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by holllandis: 3:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buhari likes to feel relevant. Introducing his team SMH
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by DankemzI(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nice
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Merkel no fit come? Na she I know
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by anonimi: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Disneylady:

Una want keee persin with laff for hia, walahi grin grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Lilimax(f): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't know him .
I only know Angela Merkel the German Chancellor embarassed

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Interesting15: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
That
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nice one
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buari gradually becoming international president... hehehe...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by gungab(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
see parade!
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Welcome to Nigeria
Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by chimerase2: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Buhari resemble amu robber grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by ShitHead(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
President of West Germany.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Cocoyamu: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Disneylady:

Nah, Angela Merkel is the Chancellor and overall leader of Germany. Lol, we can say the President of Germany is just paying a cursory visit to his "colleague" the President of West Germany in Aso villa....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Firefire(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Disneylady:

grin

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Newbiee: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Baba, you too much ooh, the more the wailing wailers want to ridicule you, the more the international community wants to recognize. Abeg, keep up the good work. The IPOD will keep having sleepless night.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
kkk

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by lomprico(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
So dem jus use ambode and him crew (derenle n co) position d german presido so dat osy no go meet am we him dey in charge, pending wen bubu show! Isorite! Gwodu dey!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Gauck, President Of Germany At The State House (photos) by omooba969(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo: Violence At Owo LGA As INEC Ballot Box Shattered, Ballot Papers Hijacked / What Each State Got In Paris Club Refund / Osun Election: Why PDP Leaders Protested At INEC Headquarters – Keyamo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.