Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Should Wenger Be Sacked? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Should Wenger Be Sacked? (2244 Views)

Poll: Should Arsene Wenger be Sacked?

YES. . . enuf is enuf: 20% (3 votes)
NO.. . I still have faith in wenger.: 53% (8 votes)
Makes no difference, Arsenal are loosers: 26% (4 votes)
This poll has ended

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Should Wenger Be Sacked? / Arsene Wenger Needs To Be Sacked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by dipo2much(m): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2009
Go sack him. I reckon he works for your dads company
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by jalether(m): 8:15pm On Jul 08, 2009
ahonohai:

Do you want me to get banned?

I can almost say Chelski but then I realise it took them two seasons to buy the league for two years. . . besides Mourinho only continued where Ranieri left off. . . do you think Mourinho could win the FA Cup with Portsmouth. . . food for thought. . . Thinkin about sand I'd say Blackburn Rovers (in the 90's), Leeds Utd (of League 1 fame now I presume), and Newcastle Utd (over bloated signings). Some easy weather followers might try to say Citeh but they've got a decent team and so they are essentially strengthening!

Only one team can finish fourth. . . you are not even sure if it will be Man City, Everton or Villa. . . in my book I think only Everton has a realistic chance of doing that any time soon.

Most people that scorn the Emirates Cup fail to realise that it's simply a warm up tournament in pre-season designed to generate additional match day revenue, get the fans going for the new season providing them with a taste of some of the finest clubs in Europe. . . besides, we didn't even win it last year.

FYI it was Adebayors actions in the "meaningless cup" after scoring a "meaningless'" penalty against (a full strength) Real Madrid side that got the fans going against him in the first place.

that is not my argument, who gives a hoot abt the emiratates cup so why are you going on abt it.

my point is what has AW done over the last four/five seasons to merit a stay at the club. whether he gets sacked or not

its not my cup of tea as m not an arse anal fan tongue
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by noetic2: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2009
dipo2much:

Go sack him. I reckon he works for your dads company

must u always display ur folly?
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
jalether:

that is not my argument, who gives a hoot abt the emiratates cup so why are you going on abt it.

my point is what has AW done over the last four/five seasons to merit a stay at the club. whether he gets sacked or not

its not my cup of tea as m not an arse anal fan tongue

Read your own words, you started it!

jalether:

You all are deceiving yourselves, with Wengers current mentality and approach you guys aint winning nadah

mark my words, you will surely support wenger when the likes of mancity, everton and aston villa takes your

place in the table (4th) and still end up trophyless but wait a minute, the emirates cup is a lil realistic, that is how low

most arsenal fans expectation and demand has become. smh

Firstly we've been in the Champions' League in each of those seasons
We reached the final of the Champions' League in 06, Carling Cup in 07 and

Top four finish in each of those seasons

Won the FA youth cup, if you take it serious

For your information, Arsenal is ranked 6th in Europe by the UEFA coefficient so we are always seeded in the group stages of the Champions' League.

Putting things in perspective, we haven't won any trophies but we sure have shown potential that we have the ability to challenge for major honours. . .I say this at the risk of you taking it out of context but then, you are not even a gooner!
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by galatico(m): 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2009
That stupid man wey no get sense atall, ecnomist, money wey no be your own you dey manage am like say like your father get. Sack that Arsene (Arsenal )Wenger abi na wetin be en name self
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by dayokanu(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2009
Name one big coach who hasnt won the CL or any European trophy before
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by Tudor6(f): 3:03am On Jul 11, 2009
^^ Luiz felipe scolari.
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by dayokanu(m): 3:32am On Jul 11, 2009
How many season has Scolari played as a coach in European club football
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by Tudor6(f): 3:39am On Jul 11, 2009
Who cares, the question was to name any big coach who's never won the CL or any european trophy.
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by dayokanu(m): 4:13am On Jul 11, 2009
Ok you are expecting Scolari to win a trophy when he wasnt even coaching a club Maybe he would win with Portuguese national team or with Brazil

Then we can say Onigbinde and Siasia too have not won a CL trophy also Rehhagel did not win the CL with the Greek National team
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 11, 2009
[size=18pt]mess WENGER[/size]
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by Tudor6(f): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2009
dayokanu:

Ok you are expecting Scolari to win a trophy when he wasnt even coaching a club Maybe he would win with Portuguese national team or with Brazil

Then we can say Onigbinde and Siasia too have not won a CL trophy also Rehhagel did not win the CL with the Greek National team
YES WE CAN!! grin grin grin
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by PurestBoy(m): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2009
Wenger has disgraced me so much. Imagine that Kieran Gibbs dashing a free goal to JSPark of ManU in the CL. I can't openly declare to people that I'm a gunner so that they won't make mockery of me. Wenger should pls buy Villa, Messi, Ibra, Iniesta, Melo and discard Adebayor, Denilson, Bendtner.
Re: Should Wenger Be Sacked? by chidichris(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2009
to me as a former gunner, sacking wenger is not the problem but the problem is, who will replace him? the club owners are very much comfortable with the wenger and fans shld learn to live by that otherwise look for other clubs. why been a fan for live when players and coaches can leave at any time?
wenger as i see things will retire from arsenal because no other big club will be this patient with him.
so he is doing his best to make all the money he wants and then call it a quit.
there are no serious ppl in arsenal bcs once u get serious, u will look for a club. arshravin has started rebelling and will soon waka so the club is all abt dress football arround the picth and selling tickets to unsuspecting fans.
to u all arsenal for live, what will i say to u? TAKE HEART.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof: Uefa Didn't Want An All-english Final! / Hull City Vs Man United [1 - 3] On Sunday 27th Dec / Mourinho's Trophiless Season With The RICHEST Club...real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.