Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,396 members, 7,836,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) (58330 Views)

'We Wont Kill You, We Will Shoot Your Vagina'- Philippine President To Feminists / The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen / Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
Women can be so gross. First the cucumber story now this, what's next? Is someone gonna build a piggybank in the shape of a vagina?
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
KingTom:
abeg wey the pic you save am? shocked
End Time Doctor!!! angry

My brother I no save am oh. Those over sabi mods don run go comot our thing for us. We no beg them oh. undecided

Btw, why you dey find pinshure sef! E pass the ones wey you dey use hand touch for inside office/theatre?
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by KingTom(m): 11:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
End Time Doctor!!! angry

My brother I no save am oh. Those over sabi mods don run go comot our thing for us. We no beg them oh. undecided

Btw, why you dey find pinshure sef! E pass the ones wey you dey use hand touch for inside office/theatre?
grin
eehn Oga Joe I no ask for sermon on the mount wey the picgrin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by don4real18(m): 11:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Fine babe
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by homealone2(m): 11:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Before i comment , i want 2 see the picture of the vagina.
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
KingTom:
eehn Oga Joe I no ask for sermon on the mount wey the picgrin
Sermon is not on the mountain again sef. Dude don vex run go valley. grin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by KingTom(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
JoeCutie:
Sermon is not on the mountain again sef. Dude don vex run go valley. grin
but why the thing no dey show for the blog Abi mods hide am from the blog too cry
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2016
KingTom:
but why the thing no dey show for the blog Abi mods hide am from the blog too cry
I no know that one oh. But when e first comot ehn, the thing show well like cinema. Dem even show when the doctor wear hand glove chook hand inside the punny carry the money come out. Eeyah, pele. That's what you get for being late. Next time you come quick, you hear? tongue grin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by KingTom(m): 12:10am On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
I no know that one oh. But when e first comot ehn, the thing show well like cinema. Dem even show when the doctor wear hand glove chook hand inside the punny carry the money come out. Eeyah, pele. That's what you get for being late. Next time you come quick, you hear? tongue grin
make I track the doctor down tell am say if he show me that one I go show am the one wey hide red cloth with charms for her own shocked
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:14am On Feb 12, 2016
KingTom:
make I track the doctor down tell am say if he show me that one I go show am the one wey hide red cloth with charms for her own shocked
KingTom!!!

I'd have them confiscate your license. You should be a native doctor, not a medical one
. grin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by KingTom(m): 12:16am On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
KingTom!!!

I'd have them confiscate your license. You should be a native doctor, not a medical one
. grin
that was my ambition to serve side by side with my grandpa the great ifa priest cry
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 12:25am On Feb 12, 2016
KingTom:
that was my ambition to serve side by side with my grandpa the great ifa priest cry
So are you insinuating that you're a quark doctor then? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by KingTom(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
So are you insinuating that you're a quark doctor then? shocked lipsrsealed
I am insinuating that I am the best since I am a blend of both orthodox and trado medicine if drugs no work we switch to herbs lobatan grin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2016
KingTom:
I am insinuating that I am the best since I am a blend of both orthodox and trado medicine if drugs no work we switch to herbs lobatan grin
Nna ehn! So na so you dey perform your own? Shoro niyen! undecided

I overheard a guy and his girl saying they are looking for where to comot belle. Make I direct them come your side? I no say you go sabi that one well well.
tongue grin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by KingTom(m): 8:21am On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
Nna ehn! So na so you dey perform your own? Shoro niyen! undecided

I overheard a guy and his girl saying they are looking for where to comot belle. Make I direct them come your side? I no say you go sabi that one well well.
tongue grin
I no dey do abortion!!!! If you don knack akpako whyne waist curate finish pour akamu inside, then be ready to become Papa Ebuka grin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 8:46am On Feb 12, 2016
KingTom:
I no dey do abortion!!!! If you don knack akpako whyne waist curate finish pour akamu inside, then be ready to become Papa Ebuka grin
grin grin grin

I've no idea what you're talking about. Besides, I'm still intact. wink
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by KingTom(m): 8:49am On Feb 12, 2016
JoeCutie:
grin grin grin

I've no idea what you're talking about. Besides, I'm still intact. wink
I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to 'your friend' grin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by JoeCutie(m): 9:03am On Feb 12, 2016
KingTom:
I wasn't talking about you, I was referring to 'your friend' grin
Werey!!! grin
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by llnstech(m): 10:17am On Feb 12, 2016
That's really amazing to think about, talkless of doing it. That must have been a satanic manipulation I guess.
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by salvation77177: 2:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) by Damselrichie: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
COSSY OJIAKOR FLAUNTS BOOBS AGAIN! See full gist here www.samsticks.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Putin Sends Militia Into Kyiv To Assassinate Zelensky (Photos) / Jeff Bezos Slam Professor Uju Anya For Wishing Elizabeth An ‘Excruciating’ Death / Governor Plunges Into River While Taking Selfie On Newly-built Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.