Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey (1276 Views)

Zimbabwe Finance Minister Ignatius Chombo Arrested With US $10million Cash / Istanbul Ataturk Airport Attack: At Least 28 Dead And Dozens Injured / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by olayinka807: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2016
A rare dagger belonging to late Libyan ruler Muammar Gaddafi has been found. The dagger that worth close to $10million was stolen when militants took over Gaddafi's palace back in 2011.
It was sold to a businessman in Istanbul Turkey for $4.6million. The bizman was planning to sell the dagger to a Saudi businessman for $10million when he was caught. See photos below:
Photo credit: getty images

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/gaddafis-10million-ivory-dagger-stolen.html

cc: lalasticlala

Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by olayinka807: 6:39am On Jun 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked 1o million wetin??
Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by delishpot: 6:43am On Jun 14, 2016
The thing wey America put eye for since? Don't those buyers know it was part of the loot on America's mind when they decided to give Libya democracy? Who dares steal from a top thief?

1 Like

Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by OlujobaSamuel: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2016
op, are you high for early money or you be politician? wey the pixure
Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2016
Bring back our treasures!
Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by FYB(m): 6:49am On Jun 14, 2016
I sincerely pity Libya, they will forever miss Gadafi. And for the west...God will judge them for always causing instabilities in African countries.
Sometimes I just imagine what Libya was thinking when they wanted their leader Gaddafi dead. His replacement will be the most deficult thing in their history.

2 Likes

Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by amzee(m): 7:00am On Jun 14, 2016
Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by Kondomatic(m): 7:01am On Jun 14, 2016
FYB:
I sincerely pity Libya, they will forever miss Gadafi. And for the west...God will judge them for always causing instabilities in African countries.
Sometimes I just imagine what Libya was thinking when they wanted their leader Gaddafi dead. His replacement will be the most deficult thing in their history.
His replacement is technically impossible - Lai Muhammad
Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by Poorboy: 7:04am On Jun 14, 2016
I have that dagger
Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by delishpot: 7:12am On Jun 14, 2016
FYB:

Brain wash teqnique. It is as easy as spreading false news, spreading every wrong move esp the persons sins, providing false documents, confessions, survivors stories, videos etc to spoil the persons image. Then, raise a nillitant wing to say the person must leave.
Then give them weapons and aid them underground
This shii had nothing to do with the ordinary Libyans, it was as war between Gadaffi and those powers who wanted him gone. Believe me, when a man falls out of favour with them, they know how to bring him down.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by jiddodo: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2016
delishpot:

Brain wash teqnique. It is as easy as spreading false news, spreading every wrong move esp the persons sins, providing false documents, confessions, survivors stories, videos etc to spoil the persons image. Then, raise a nillitant wing to say the person must leave.
This shii had nothing to do with the ordinary Libyans, it was as war between Gadaffi and those powers who wanted him gone. Believe me, when a MSN falls out of favour with them, they know how to bring him down.
So true. And d ordinary pple usually fall for it

1 Like

Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
jiddodo:

So true. And d ordinary pple usually fall for it
It is called Color Coded Revolution and it is gradually being carried out in our very own Nigeria. You think all those useless militants forming Niger Delta can withstand our military's firepower without support from international forces? You think Buhari lied when he said those killing in the South East are not Fulani's but people (terrorists) trained in Lybia?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
delishpot:

This shii had nothing to do with the ordinary Libyans, it was as war between Gadaffi and those powers who wanted him gone. Believe me, when a MSN falls out of favour with them, they know how to bring him down.

Gbam! Just like they're currently doing against Bashar Al-Assad in Syria.

You will never see that Jewish hypocrite (ValerianSteel) & Lucasbalo a.k.a “Amerika wears your scorn like a badge of honour” on a thread like this. grin cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by delishpot: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Zoharariel:

You will never see that Jewish hypocrite (ValerianSteel) & Lucasbalo a.k.a “Amerika wears your scorn like a badge of honour” on a thread like this. grin cheesy grin

Are you minding them? Someone stole a dagger they are crying and arresting them while they that are stealing whole continents are walking free.
They have stollen the Bulk wealth if Libya using ubderground army.
Well, he who has the most power, calls the shots.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by delishpot: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2016
NaijaTalkTown:
It is called Color Coded Revolution and it is gradually being carried out in our very own Nigeria. You think all those useless militants forming Niger Delta can withstand our military's firepower without support from international forces? You think Buhari lied when he said those killing in the South East are not Fulani's but people (terrorists) trained in Lybia?

Exactly
Re: Gaddafi’s $10million Ivory Dagger Stolen From Libya Found In Istanbul Turkey by Lucasbalo(m): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Zoharariel:

Ijebu Prince, some of us have productive life outside of Nairaland. I don't get into that kind of nonsense with you guys. I am very anti war and you know that too. I could care less about all the worthless wars but no one listens to us.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

U.S Sends Advanced Warplanes On A “rehearsal For Invasion” Of North Korea / Jerusalem: Malaysian Army 'ready' To Play Role / U.S. Police brutalised, Teasered Woman In The Eyes, Loses Sight(Graphics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.