Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Never Silence Your Testimony. It's Meant For Someone Else; Not You - READ THIS!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Never Silence Your Testimony. It's Meant For Someone Else; Not You - READ THIS!! (446 Views)

What Is The Most Painful Thing Anyone Has Ever Said To You? (read Mine & Tell Me / 29days In MMM NYSC Member Broke The Internet With His Testimony / James Hadley Chase Novels Readers Let's Meet: Which Of The Novels Have You Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Silence Your Testimony. It's Meant For Someone Else; Not You - READ THIS!! by rexoluj(m): 3:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
As posted by a friend...

First of all,i would like to thank my creator and my Redeemer, who redeemed me from the hands of kidnappers yesterday night..it was the worst night of my life..my hands are still trembling as i type this..I closed from work around 3pm yesterday,so i decided to chill in my friends office cos i didnt want to go home on time.i closed with her around 6pm and we parted ways going home cos we dont stay in d same area..

Trust lagos and it traffic.i was held up in a terrible traffic around Oba Akran road leading to ogba,we were stucked in dere for a very long time.i picked up my phone to return d calls i had missed.so i call my friend and he told me he was in my area and that i shud stop by before going home.meanwhile,i remembered that i left my key at work,so i gave it a second thought to see him cos i dont know if my bro and his wife would at home as at that time and i wouldnt want to go home and wait outside...i called my friend and he told me to take a bike to OLANIYI close,which i did.

Immediately i got there,i noticed the place was really dark so i called him and said y u no wait for ds junction,this place really dark naa.so he apologized and said he was coming out..before i could even blink my eyes,i just saw a space bus parked in front of me and two guys came out with guns,one of them covered my mouth and pushed me into the car.when i entered i saw three oda guys inside all wearing black suit and hats,making them all five guys and me alone..they pushed mi to the back sit and started beating mi.they collected my bag ,my phone, and my wrist watch.and inside my bag was my purse containing 24k inside.they cleared it leaving mi with only the coins i had inside..they requested for my ATM card i told them it was expired they slapped mi hard again.at dat moment i'd lost it..different thought were just flying through my mind.they requested for my ATM card again and i told them the same thing,so one of the guys said in yoruba that o fe ri awon ti e mon abi? meaning that i dont want to see my folks again right?..i was in an uncontrollable tears and i was just praying and asking for forgiveness from God,cos they pointed the gun and said if i dont answer them they ll blow off my leg.i wasnt myself anymore.so they kept on beating me and they told mi to close my eyes and they asked mi if i understood yoruba ,i said no.then one of them said shey ka shey kini yen fun? meaning shud we do that stuff for her? so one of them was trying to unbuttoned my shirt..so i started sreaming that am the only child of my parents ooo that they shud please leave me alone,so one of the kidnappers had pity on me and he told the rest that they shudnt harm mi in yoruba language.but they shud deal with mi ..before i knew it i got anoda slap on my face.so they sed again that they ll take mi to a bush..

On our way,they raided some guys too ,a lady and some people at the filling station,robbed the guys too at the filling station..and we drove off,they pointed guns at the new guys they caught and requested for their ATM cards..they all took their pin number they were asking them how much they each had in their account.our eyes were all closed so we didnt even knw where they were taking us too.they stopped at every ATM machine to withdraw from those guys account and they also robbed anoda set of people at the ATM stand.we were 7 all together that was kidnapped yesterday night.so one of them now sed that the bus is full that they shud look for a dark place to drop us so that they can gt anoda set of people..

That was how they dropped us in an unknown area in abule-egba,and that guy amongst them that told them not to touch mi sqeezed out five hundred naira in my hand.so they told us if we shout we r on our own with guns in their hand leading us out of the car..so they drove off.trust mi i cudnt stop crying and shaking..we eventually found our way to the main road.

Thank God i got home safely like 10pm or there abt.everybody had slept .no one to talk to,i just took my bath and cried myself to sleep.cos i was to be at work 6:45am the nextday(i.e today) ..guess what, i wokeup 6:50 the exact time i was suppose to be in the office..i just flew out of the house,i didnt even take my bath i just was my face and rinsed my mouth...

TO GOD BE THE GLORY ,AM ALIVE TO TESTIFY TO THE WONDERS OF GOD.PLEASE HELP ME THANK GOD ON MY BEHALF..

Do have a wonderful day ahead.BYE
Re: Never Silence Your Testimony. It's Meant For Someone Else; Not You - READ THIS!! by Juve4(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
Yes oooooo it motivates others to still hold on and believe in God for there own to come through.

(1) (Reply)

US Shalemen Are Indeed Dying Hard. :-) / Siemens Refutes The Sack Of Nigerian Staff In Subsidiary, Dresser-rand / Please What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.