Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Am In A Fix - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am In A Fix (4568 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In A Fix... / My Friend Is In A Fix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am In A Fix by Nobody: 9:28am On Feb 15, 2016
Thank u all for contributing, even the ppple that thinks yhis is a film. Thank u.
Re: Am In A Fix by sarutobie(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2016
There are three sides to this story, the Op's side,the husband's side and the truth... A lot of men and women are quick to say "walk away" when a man is being confronted by a female..this man knew he has temper issues(and the wife knew too) he decides to do the "walk away" thing to let the tension subside and the pregnant wife still goes all up in his face taunting him the more?? That was foolish on her part...both of them need marriage reorientation..
Re: Am In A Fix by goodgate: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2016
iPopAlomo:

You stand in front of the tv... to provoke a reaction... why you women do that... I'll never know...

I've got no advice to give as I always say... husband and wife matter nah 'eyah...'
But that does not justify him tearing his wife's clothes in front of his brother.
Re: Am In A Fix by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sarutobie, well i can say u are guessing or assuming from ur point of view which is allowed, the steps i take might not be the best but atleast i took a step to save my marriage which am sure nobody goes to school for or have to revise for it.
Just the holy spirit that teaches, but am human regardless of been a wife who also needs all the attention and care and when i dont get it i will have questions to ask.
It is well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Trans Agenda And What It’s About: / Caught Red Handed! / Picture Of Newborn Baby Holding Mum's Failed Coil Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.