Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) (52592 Views)

Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) / Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by rukkyland(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Mr man who re u beefing? Why re u angry wit ursef?

the guilty one.. I knock your door? Abeg park well.

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by mezebel(f): 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chai.... Enriching men of God and getting poor in return.

God forgive me

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
That why I pray and worship on my own atimes, those still wasting their money on pastors in return for blessing are gullible ones paying their 10% to pastors and they use it to bye fleet of private jets,expensive cars for their family while those giving them 10% have nothing. They will build university, school and non of the children of 10% payers will be able to afford it. Helping the poor and the less privileged in society is better to me than all this 10% giving

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hallelujah
The gospel is progressing
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by oyeah786(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
That car na very fast car abi, that man want to kill his wife am wishfully thinking an free to do that abi

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by DonBobes(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
God got lots of work to do on d last day.

#JudgeMe1stSoHewuldSettleDownProperToJudgeTheseFuckers

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by anigold(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Even when the New testament has not provided any affirmation on tithing but some poor/gullible church goers and giving their fraudulent pastors free money to buy private jets...

Olarajee:
Gullible followers dey pay 10% na

2 Likes

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Silly clergymen of God.

I will rada worship God in my own way and help ppl within my vicinity than taking men of God as my Lord

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by bayinq25(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2016

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by Icon79(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
The love of money is the root of all evil. Why would a pastor need such a flashy car when they are millions dying without hearing the gospel? Why would a pastor engage in such unnecessary and hedonistic luxury when there are millions of people all over the world dying because they cannot afford 1 square meal a day?

Covetousness is sin.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by profem1(m): 7:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
ALL IS WELL
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some people dream of camries,accord and mustangs or Mercedes.this is my dream.

Lamborghini Aventador LP-400F

That's the beast right there.

BULL.

Baba God Abeg locate me sharperly.

Ps. Back to topic. You can see that even men of God prefer to take car of their family and stuff with irrelevant stuff than passing the mesaage which they say God sent them. 400kusd will feed and renovate a lot of homeless babies anywhere in the world. Who am I to judge anybody though.at least we all have eyes to see how selfishness and greed as even taken over they clergymen and women
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by DrayZee: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
That's Uebert Angel's wife, Beverly Angel. They're both very good ministers of the word. It was their teaching that converted me. I feel she deserves that car.
The sight of them in this thread brought joy to my heart. Been long I saw them.

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by DrayZee: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
seangy4konji:
Some people dream of camries,accord and mustangs or Mercedes.this is my dream.

Lamborghini Aventador LP-400F

That's the beast right there.

BULL.

Baba God Abeg locate me sharperly.

Ps. Back to topic. You can see that even men of God prefer to take car of their family and stuff with irrelevant stuff than passing the mesaage which they say God sent them. 400kusd will feed and renovate a lot of homeless babies anywhere in the world. Who am I to judge anybody though.at least we all have eyes to see how selfishness and greed as even taken over they clergymen and women
That man gives like crazy. If you know him well, giving his wife a $400000 Lamborghini will seem moderate to you. Out of all the money he has, that's what he got his wife and you're complaining. Don't say what you don't know. Make a background research on the guy. God didn't give them money so they could finish everything on other people who will still go back to sin. God also promised wealth and that with him, we would not suffer.

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by DrayZee: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Bluezy13:
What has he reportedly done for the masses...the handicaps...the motherless...the...Oh God...lemme stop here.
oodua1stson:
How e no go buy am? when the amount of religious donkeys keep rising by the day
NOETHNICITY:
Abeg, milk d gullible ones and spend on ur wife jare!
mezebel:
Chai.... Enriching men of God and getting poor in return.
God forgive me
Why are you people like this?

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
I hope say u nor deh craze and can read properly. Wetin concern me with your sermon and did I throw a stone at your pastor? Nor make I swear for you ooo. Maintain your lane. Like that.
DrayZee:

That man gives like crazy. If you know him well, giving his wife a $400000 Lamborghini will seem moderate to you. Out of all the money he has, that's what he got his wife and you're complaining. Don't say what you don't know. Make a background research on the guy. God didn't give them money so they could finish everything on other people who will still go back to sin. God also promised wealth and that with him, we would not suffer.

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
cruzita:
judgement will surely start from the church

Judgment by who and over what? These pastors know the kind of God Christianity preaches doesn't exist. They will get away with it alright unless governments all over the world remember their responsibility of protecting citizens and clamp down on religion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by cruzita(f): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

Judgment by who and over what? These pastors know the kind of God Christianity preaches doesn't exist. They will get away with it alright unless governments all over the world remember their responsibility of protecting citizens and clamp down on religion.
which God exist pls?
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2016
White007:
*coughs* coughs* > clears throat<. The ministry is moving forward...
Indeed my bro
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by cruzita(f): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

from your post,u know nothing about Christianity .so stop saying nonsense.if God doesn't exist ,then tell me who exist.

2 Likes

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by lordjosh(m): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
lekjons:
Op, what're you insinuating sad
U mean the pastor is spending church money, right?? angry

May God forgive you...

Dont you know the church members reward is in heaven.. angry

And the pastor reward is on earth right stop deceiving yourself! that money should be used to better the lives of the poor!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
50, 000 dollars car would serve her quite well and 350 000 dollars would have built a semi standard hospital or school in Zimbabwe.

Church scam is very lucrative in Africa. These fake pastor are sending so many ignorant people down the poverty lane. They are too selfish that they don't care about the conditions of their congregation or about giving back to the community.

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by DrayZee: 9:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
seangy4konji:
I hope say u nor deh craze and can read properly. Wetin concern me with your sermon and did I throw a stone at your pastor? Nor make I swear for you ooo. Maintain your lane. Like that.
Oga, sorry o. But wetin all dis one come mean 4 dis particular thread? :
"You can see that even men of God prefer to take car of their family and stuff with irrelevant stuff than passing the mesaage which they say God sent them. 400kusd will feed and renovate a lot of homeless babies anywhere in the world. Who am I to judge anybody though.at least we all have eyes to see how selfishness and greed aseven taken over they clergymen and women"
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by oglalasioux(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
lekjons:

May God forgive you...

I understand your sarcasm.

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by stonemasonn: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
iceberryose:
So Because I Preach The Word Ov God I Should Be Living In A Hut A Driving Wheelbarrow. That's Not Part Ov The Story. AS LONG AS HE'S NOT STEALING HE'S FREE TO LOVE HIS WIFE AND ENJOY LIFE.

Na Traffic Blogs Dey Find.
no not at all, you can be living in a 3 bedroom flat and driving a toyota corolla and your glory as a great pastor will not be diminished.
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Weren't the disciples infuriated when JESUS allowed an expensive precious ointment to be 'wasted' on his feet instead of selling it off to cater for the poor? The poor will always be around, was His answer.

One shouldn't deny himself comfort because he wants to please everyone. You can't help every poor dude in the world. If you aren't comfortable with a preacher enjoying some wealth, you can go commit suicide!!!!! Kill yourself!!!!

Most of the wealthy preachers you see today lived a greater part of their formation years in squalor, extreme penury. Nobody seems to care about their years of obscurity! You self-enthroned judge, where lies your conscience, where is your commonsense?

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by electrokcoi(m): 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2016
in the service he will tell members that all this things are worldly things and they will never take u to heaven abi?

I JUST DE LOOK
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by seedsower(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ride on my papa, if yahoo boys and juju priest can why can't A MAJOR PROPHET? In-case you don't know this woman is a also a great seer and having the gift of working miracles can fetch a prophet a private jet from just one rich member.
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by Aceprince(m): 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
I tot pastors preach vals day to be a day, to go out n visit d less loved ones, less previllege n showing more love to dem my giving dem gifts... But look at wat u see dis days... GOD SAVE US FROM ALL DIS EARTHLY THINGS.... WE HEAR N SEE EVERDAY WHILE D POORZ ARE GETTING TIRED OF LIFE... RICH GETTING MORE RICH, EVEN PASTORS CHERISH EARTHLY WEALTH...
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
lekjons:

May God forgive you...

Oga leave trash for LAWMA....
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by lekjons(m): 10:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
oglalasioux:

I understand your sarcasm.
of cos, unlike some dumb fools..

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by okeke00(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
lekjons:

May God forgive you...

that snae God need to punish you. foolish man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist Murderers(past/present) And The Murderous Tendencies Of Todays Atheists. / Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.