Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) (52581 Views)

Prophet Uebert Angel Finally Meets Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. [VIDEO, PICTURES] / Pastor Uebert Angel Flaunts His Lamborghini (Pictured) / Prophet Uebert Angel Buys Can-Am For Himself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by lekjons(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
okeke00:
that snae God need to punish you. foolish man
wtf

Your sarcasm detector is defective
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by MrWhaley: 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just Valentine?? shocked Issorait. Anyways,in other news...

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by aleshmotors: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2016
Great man of God
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by banio: 12:23am On Feb 12, 2016
Olarajee:
Gullible followers dey pay 10% na
That 10% was instituted by one wise man.
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 1:11am On Feb 12, 2016
I didn't know when the huracan became $400K even at bad exchange rate the huracan is about £150K which is not up to that with local tax and all .

Unto the matte, God dey look all these pastors in 4D.

I don't attend church anymore because all is see is pastors making money off gullible sinners seeking salvation through their wallets

1 Like

Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by shollyboy2: 1:12am On Feb 12, 2016
Seeing and reading things like this just makes me wonder about all this End time pastor.... Can you imagine... can you imagine.. in a zimbabwe of all countries... Even that COZA church in Abuja surprises me too, pastor having an all white party in Dubai.. when they doing charities they will be spending less than a million then blowing millions to go gbadun their life...

Well me don get sense tey tey
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by mywells: 1:44am On Feb 12, 2016
become a driver in 3days 08107417366
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by banmee(m): 2:14am On Feb 12, 2016
lekjons:
Op, what're you insinuating sad

U mean the pastor is spending church money, right?? angry

May God forgive you...

Dont you know the church members reward is in heaven.. angry lipsrsealed

where else is the money coming from? Don't we have the same crap here in Nigeria?
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by gbishman: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Lets even presume he has numerous real estate and it is his business ok. Let him search the bible and see what the bible says.
If it agrees with his action why not, I just feel there are much more good things the so called pastor would have used that money for.
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:29am On Feb 12, 2016
And where did I mention your pastor name and when did your pastor turn clergy me. Instead of man?i don put all of them in bracket. They belong to a group.

God judge us all.
DrayZee:

Oga, sorry o. But wetin all dis one come mean 4 dis particular thread? :
"You can see that even men of God prefer to take car of their family and stuff with irrelevant stuff than passing the mesaage which they say God sent them. 400kusd will feed and renovate a lot of homeless babies anywhere in the world. Who am I to judge anybody though.at least we all have eyes to see how selfishness and greed aseven taken over they clergymen and women"
Re: Uebert Angel Buys Lamborghini For His Wife For Valentine (Photos) by ifenes(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
This followers are stupid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.