Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

I Need Business Advice Please... Businesslanders! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Business Advice Please... Businesslanders! (857 Views)

Need Business Idea with 300k start up! / I Need Business Advice. I Have 400k / I Need Business That Can Give Me Profit Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Business Advice Please... Businesslanders! by AyodejiGREAT: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
I want to start a business and the one that got my attention is to set up a dry cleaning and lundry services in my area but i have little or no idea about it,you guys should please advise me then give me the range of what I'll be needing to start up as per cost and what it takes to suceed....

I'm patiently waiting guys

Cc:dominique , naijacutee

Please you guys should help me call in the business gurus to come share their ideas...! Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: I Need Business Advice Please... Businesslanders! by kennyman2000(m): 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
AyodejiGREAT:
I want to start a business and the one that got my attention is to set up a dry cleaning and lundry services in my area but i have little or no idea about it,you guys should please advise me then give me the range of what I'll be needing to start up as per cost and what it takes to suceed....

I'm patiently waiting guys

Cc:dominique , naijacutee

Please you guys should help me call in the business gurus to come drop their ideas...! Thanks in anticipation

To come and drop their ideas as if u're the one who put the idea there for them.

Change that statement first before anybody take u serious.
Re: I Need Business Advice Please... Businesslanders! by AyodejiGREAT: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
kennyman2000:

To come and drop their ideas as if u're the one who put the idea there for them.

Change that statement first before anybody take u serious.
Modified sir, thanks for the correction.

You can also share your ideas with me
Re: I Need Business Advice Please... Businesslanders! by Chromite: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2017
Hi I won't advice to just go into any business because it looks cool or others are doing it,u have to provide a solution to problems a particular market is facing and get paid for that else % of failure will be high, I am a Serial Entrepreneur,I can give u a customized plan for your business,and work with u in publicity and marketing.But my service ain't free,but very affordable and negotiable.check my signature.....
Entreneurship is the way forward.Congrats Op u have taken the first step to success,contact me let me share my experience with you and together let's bring your business to life and abundance.

(1) (Reply)

Why Oil Is Up 46% In 17 Trading Days / Become Beauty Consultant / Nigerian Graphics Designer: Professional Logo Design call: 07018880219

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.