Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order (2808 Views)

Atiku To Oyegun: You Can’t Break Rules Without Creating Problems / Murray-bruce Reacts To Oyegun's Comment On Supreme Court Judges (snap Shot) / David Mark Secretly Begs Dan Onjeh To Withdraw Case From Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by SignalNG1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
The Senator David Mark Campaign Organization for the February 20, 2016 Benue South rerun election has told the National Chairman of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Chief John Oyegun to call the party’s candidate Daniel Onjeh and his campaign team to order.

The Mark campaign organization said in Otukpo, Benue state on Thursday that the continued inflammatory statements, innuendo, abuse and poor conduct of Onjeh and his campaign team ahead of the rerun election is clearly unbecoming of someone aspiring to lead.

The APC, through a certain Ogenyi Okpokwu had alleged that Senator David Mark imported some armed men into Otukpo ahead of the election.

A press statement issued by Mark’s Campaign Organization Director Media & Publicity Dr. Adakole Elijah stated: “We believe very strongly that this is another APC plot to cover its antics. We cannot fall for it. We cannot be part of this crude mentality. We demand an immediate retraction and unreserved apology forthwith”.

The statement warned that they would employ all legal, legitimate means to bring Onjeh and his team to justice.

According to the statement: “We make bold to state unequivocally that we have maintained the highest level of decorum and restrain in spite of the unwarranted provocation since the campaign started.

“It is therefore instructive to remind Chief Oyegun that as a man who comes from the great Benin Kingdom the custodian of Africa rich cultural heritage where respect for elders is a grand norm, he cannot be indulging Onjeh’s ceaseless insult on our Principal.

‘The APC does not need to attack our principal. This is an election. All they need do is to tell the people what they have done or want to do. Senator Mark cannot be the APC agenda. We have an array of what we have done for the people. We cannot join issues with them.

“Our people have now seen the difference between what our principal stands for and what the APC wants to do in Benue South. They have seen how Senator Mark influences human capital development, attracting a university to Benue South, multi billion naira Otobi water dam to address the water and electricity problems in the area, the legendary Oweto/Loko bridge to facilitate movement of goods and services as well as annual scholarship to students under David Mark scholarship Foundation among others. These are verifiable facts.

“We do not need a resort to self-help to win elections. Our people are now convinced that external forces cannot determine their destiny. They know that Senator Mark represents Idoma dreams. They have decided once again to vote for Senator Mark.

“We also need to remind Security operatives to be on the alert as the APC in Benue state is perfecting plan to unleash mayhem on Benue south during and after the elections.

“Credible information reaching us indicates that the APC is said to be sewing camouflage army and police uniforms for thugs during the election.

“But what they must know by now is that our people have resolved to take their destiny in their hands. And no amount of intimidation or external forces can change their resolve to vote for Senator a Mark.

“A forth night ago, the Benue State PDP Chairman, Dr. Emmanuel Agbo alerted the security operatives of the grand design by the APC to sew fake Army uniforms for thugs to use during the election. The matter is being investigated.”

Read more: http://www.signalng.com/david-mark-to-oyegun-call-daniel-onjeh-to-order/

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by meforyou1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
This boy Dan onjeh was 2 years my junior in futminna. He wasn't even an activist. We were d student activists.
He was always coming to me daily for advise.
Even when I was serving, he came and sought my advise when he wanted to run for NANS presidency.
I know so much about him but wount reveal nothing.
Just wish him all d best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by MansaMoussa: 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Oily faced mongrel, being served a Cup of his own Medicine!
Who sits Idoma Elders down to insult them yearly?
Who brought Election Thuggery to Idomaland?
Let's get this Rerun over, I don't want Hypertension to cause another Audu- like scenario in Benue State.
Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by Tunami(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
yeye polithiefcians.
Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by SouthernBreeze(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmmmm!
meforyou1:
This boy Dan onjeh was 2 years my junior in futminna. He wasn't even an activist. We were d student activists.
Even when I was serving, he came and sought my advise when he wanted to run for NANS presidency.
Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by nickxtra(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:
What would you reveal b4? The guy is already climbing the buffer of life, you are still singing songs of yesteryears, yet you know so many things about him.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by Clerverly: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:

Poor you!!! And you are here forming IPOB Tout online...

3 Likes

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by Phame: 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eyaaa...see what the once mighty david mark has been reduced to, he's now being rubbished by a young onje.
Moral of the story: do good while in office.

1 Like

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by meforyou1(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
nickxtra:
What would you reveal b4? The guy is already climbing the buffer of life, you are still singing songs of yesteryears, yet you know so many things about him.
I can comfortably feed you and entire your family morning, afternoon, night without sweat in the next 50 years. I'm self made and well made. Just put that in your coconut brain
Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by nickxtra(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:
I can comfortably feed you and entire your family morning, afternoon, night without sweat in the next 50 years. I'm self made and well made. Just put that in your coconut brain
If you are that rich, pls set up a charity organization like mine Lifting Hands Int'l, to cater for the welfare of the underprivileged in the society. As for me and my family, we are very contented with the graceful supplies and abundance by Christ Jesus.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
nickxtra:
If you are that rich, pls set up a charity organization like mine Lifting Hands Int'l, to cater for the welfare of the underprivileged in the society. As for me and my family, we are very contented with the graceful supplies and abundance by Christ Jesus.

My brother don't mind the buffoon. He claimed the guy was his junior, there he is - an IPOB miscreant on Nairaland, whereas, the guy is now a Senatorial candidate, what is it that this IPOB vandals can't just think?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:

What exactly is your point, I don't get. You want us to know that Dan Ojeh is your junior? Or you want us to know that he is a senatorial candidate and here you are, an IPOB vandal and miscreant? May thunder fire you and your IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:

Have you eaten today at all, empty barrel. You better go and finish you JAMB lessons

3 Likes

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by meforyou1(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
JayJohnson:

Have you eaten today at all, empty barrel. You better go and finish you JAMB lessons
mumu, did I enter university without JAMB?
Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by meforyou1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
nickxtra:
charity work is my passion. Do u know how much I have spent on charity?
Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by akoraye(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:

sorry!

1 Like

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by payosehtor(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
this's an Idoma vs Idoma matter. but what i know is that, idomas wouldn't support de candidacy of onje simply because of his popularity among the Tiv's. the fear of mark in idoma land is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by doctokwus: 10:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:
Instead of being ashamed of someone u claimed was inferior to u,now outshining u,u are proud to come on nland everyday supporting miscreants and touts in the name of IPOB and thieves.
How will u progress when u don't support honest, progressive things and people.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by doctokwus: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:
u are a big buffon. Did I ever say he was inferior to me? And didn't u see where I say I wished him the best of lucks?
If u actually passed thru school as u claimed,u wud have been educated enough to know that's the inference of your above writeup on Onjeh.
As for calling me a buffon,its actually better than being a supporter of an ineffectual buffoon and an ardent supporter of an IPOB organisation full of miscreants and led by a scammer.

1 Like

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by DIKEnaWAR: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
David Mark is just a proud goat and eater of yam. Does he expect Daniel Onjeh not to campaign out of respect for him? Nonsense! Mark should focus on issues and stop trying to impose a gerontocracy on the people of Benue south.

1 Like

Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by Okanokan(m): 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Timely Warning!
Re: David Mark To Oyegun: Call Daniel Onjeh To Order by babyfaceafrica: 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
meforyou1:
what does this teach us?..if you are that smart and wise ...and onje as you claimed came to you for advise,you won't be where you are!!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 20 Countries With The Highest Military Power, In Africa / Pregnant Cow Undergoes Sucessful Operation By "Local Doctors". See What They Did / ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.