Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode (2810 Views)

The Interior Of Jimoh Ibrahim's Dubai Office (Photos) / Nigerians React To Femi Adesina's Phone Call With President Buhari / Obanikoro To Femi Fani-Kayode: Get A Medical Check Up Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by xarm(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jimoh Ibrahim replies Femi Fani-Kayode.

If you know someone that know Femi Fani-Kayode help me pass this message to him; "I am a billionaires. I don't have case with EFCC."
I would be demystifying myself to be trading words with Femi Fani-Kayode. Someone who will sing and dance makoosa for you if you give him food. Someone should tell him before 2019 I would have gotten world-best scientists to come up with a cure for his undiagnosed bipolar disorder.
Please help me to ask Femi Fani-Kayode that how many plates of Jollof rice do I need to serve him before he sings and dance for me?
Tell him my father was never called a traitor. I never married more than once and I don't have a room in Kuje prison.
Lol

2 Likes

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by samincredible44(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
I bin dy xpect to see picshure
Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2016
He has lalase-ed – destroyed/dismantled/finished Fani oo

1 Like

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by alizma: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
CHAI JIMOH, THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR A MAN WHO JUST RETURNED FROM PRISON NA.

7 Likes

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by tundafayaBuhari: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is old news na. Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED. If hate buhari press type

1 Like

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by xarm(m): 8:32pm On Nov 25, 2016
samincredible44:
I bin dy xpect to see picshure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by femmy2010(m): 8:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fatality

2 Likes

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by ikp120(m): 8:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Men of over 50 years throwing diss at each other publicly? Abeg all these bullies for Nairaland just dey learn how to throw diss.. Odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by limeta(f): 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
If you know someone that know Femi Fani-Kayode help me pass this message to him; "I am a billionaires.

Political billionaire
Robbing the country blind

1 Like

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by xarm(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
lala come and do justice to this tread, because I remembered you push fani-kayode insulting words to FP immediately it was posted on nairaland, that's the reason you must do justice to my town man replied to him, he fani-kayode must see ARABA replied, we from ondo state hate cheating.

1 Like

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by FunkyMetahuman: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
Jimoh ma nigga grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by Khd95(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Give fani 2 plates of burnt jollof rice nd he will dance makossa for you.

-jimoh ibrahim-

3 Likes

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by Khd95(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2016
Too epic biko.

For mortal kombat na wetin we dey call fatality be dis ooo,cheeei fani will be thinking about his life right now.

1 Like

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by Khd95(m): 9:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
limeta:
If you know someone that know Femi Fani-Kayode help me pass this message to him; "I am a billionaires.

Political billionaire
but no single criminal file on his head yet,unlike makossa dancing,loud mouthed fanigrin

1 Like

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by capatainrambo: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
shocked hooo my Gaawd
Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by limeta(f): 9:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
Khd95:
but no single criminal file on his head yet,unlike makossa dancing,loud mouthed fanigrin

There won,t be any file on his head.
Satan,s saint he is.

1 Like

Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by babdap: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
FFK met his match in Jimoh Ibrahim, na Technical knockout family got.
Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by leofab(f): 11:18pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ondo here we come
Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by otokx(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
This is too much
Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by Caseless: 12:25am On Nov 26, 2016
This jimoh is mouthed-he's mountain!
Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by Williaerli: 11:36am On Feb 06, 2018
Elections are necessary in order to get the position that you needed in life to get success. Hereafter writing services will provide you the details about the different ideas to maintain.
Re: ONDO ELECTION, see epic reply Of Jimoh Ibrahim To Femi Fani-kayode by ndukaejime1994(m): 6:27am On Oct 13, 2018
limeta:

Political billionaire

This man Jimoh Ibrahim has chains of businesses.. Go and check

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State To Inagurate Drug Dealer As Chairman Today / USA swat are more brutal than Nigerian SARS but they allowed them, / Governor Zulum And Senator Kashim Visits DCP Abba Kyari At His Residence (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.