Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (24339 Views)

Can A Single Guy With Income Of #60,000 Build A House / Acres of land @60k per acre / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by kannyt01(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Hi johnnyessence

This your property can only serve agricultural purpose....?

kindly limelight
Regards
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2018
kannyt01:
Hi johnnyessence

This your property can only serve agricultural purpose....?

kindly limelight
Regards
hi, it can only serve any purpose that you want. it depend on what you want. sorry I'm replying you late.

1 Like

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by kannyt01(m): 2:04pm On Nov 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.

Hi johnnyessence
Price per acre till this period of the year?
Awaiting your response....

Regards
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by kannyt01(m): 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2018
No hassle bro
Johnnyessence:
hi, it can only serve any purpose that you want. it depend on what you want. sorry I'm replying you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2018
kannyt01:
No hassle bro
you are welcome. thanks for your reply.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2018
kannyt01:

Hi johnnyessence
Price per acre till this period of the year?
Awaiting your response....

Regards
yea, price per acre has increased from 60k to 80k since the beginning of this year, if you follow my thread very well, I'm updating it often.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by kannyt01(m): 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
yea, price per acre has increased from 60k to 80k since the beginning of this year, if you follow my thread very well, I'm updating it often.

Thanks so very much johnny....
upon purchase of two acres, perhaps, before end of the year what's the total package cost survey and essential docx inclusive?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2018
kannyt01:

Thanks so very much johnny....
upon purchase of two acres, perhaps, before end of the year what's the total package cost survey and essential docx inclusive?
it goes for #184,000. sorry for replying you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:22am On Nov 15, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. happy new month everyone.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:45am On Dec 05, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. happy christmas in advance.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:14am On Dec 07, 2018
Acres of land are much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. still selling, contact me for your purchase of your various acres of land. i'm available to answer your questions that is bordering you about the acres of land and how to purchase it.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. call me or text me, I'm available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. investors in the house, it is negotiable for bulk purchase.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. its negotiable for december bonaza.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. it is negotiable for bulk purchase. #Stillselling.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. it is negotiable for bulk purchase. #Stillselling fast.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. it is negotiable for bulk purchase. #Stillselling contact me.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:10pm On Dec 20, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. merry christmas everyone.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:07am On Dec 21, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. merry christmas in advance.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. merry christmas everyone.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:13am On Dec 24, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. merry christmas and happy new year in advance.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30am On Dec 25, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. merry christmas everyone and wishing you prosperous new year in advance.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. happy boxing day. happy new year in advance.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. happy new year in advance.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2018
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. merry christmas everyone. happy new year in advance.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. merry christmas everyone. happy new year my people in the house. long time no see.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. happy new year once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (26) (Reply)

Cost Of Barb Wire For Fence / 8 Key Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment. / Houses Demolished In Eti-osa As Lagos Gov't Cracks Down On Illegal Structures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.