Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,413 members, 7,958,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (25230 Views)

Can A Single Guy With Income Of #60,000 Build A House / Acres of land @60k per acre / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
good afternoon everyone how was your day?well just to remind you again about the acres of land still selling fast sorry to the interested buyers that want to get in contact with me on one on one. sorry i was not around in farm when you called but i have text the phone number in touch with you.i can see future farmers taking their destiny in their hands no time to waste some are even purchasing d acres of land planting cash crops like cashew and palm tree its a three years growth just order them from research institute. some are even targeting 2018 and 2019 when the fruits will be coming out. today is 15th of july it remains 16 days to end this month and also remains 5 months to end this year. endeavour to purchase your land this year oooo.if u are going for planting of rice, wheat and millet u can plant it.maize plantation is all over the place. feel free to call me am much available oo.please be prepare when you are coming. thanks to the Indians that's interested in farming. i love you all.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:54am On Jul 18, 2016
good early morning my people we av start another week.acres of land is still selling.u can come around and inspect d land before making payment.at least u will be sure of what u want to buy. u can come around and choose d place u want.it's available.feel free to call or chart with me on whatsapp am available.we av 5 month and 12 days to end this year 2016. start small grow big.it pays doing agriculture.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:59am On Jul 20, 2016
good morning still selling fast thanks to the interested ones that av acquired their portion of d acres of land and also start work immediately d Lord is d source of ur wealth oo.call me or mail me today it's still much available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2016
good afternoon everyone how was your day?well acres of land is still selling.am available contact me for your own portion today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
thanks to the interested buyer that called me yesterday. i appreciate it.well to those that still want to make enquiries about the sales of acre of land am available oo.feel free to ask ur questions am available.acres of land is still much available.5 months and 5 days to go . i can't wait to end the year 2016 in bountiful harvest period. secure ur acres of land in order for you to plant variety of crops ahead of next year.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:13am On Aug 02, 2016
good day everyone happy new month thanks to the fellow nairalanders that has been calling me about the purchase of their various acres of land it's still selling fast. acres of land is still much available u can choose any where u like either along the road or in side the stream areas.we av 4 months and 30 days to go. some are even calling me for inspection before payment feel free to come with your lawyers for land inspection. no problem about that. either you want more than 10 acres of land it's more available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2016
good morning everyone how was your night? i appreciate those that have been calling me and make some enquiries about the sales of acres of land in ogbomosho love your reply when we are charting together.even i met an interested farmer too yesterday we talk about the acres of land. nice meeting you bro.well it's another week again in the month of august invest in acres of land it's cheap and affordable compare to various cities in the south west.already we have start the second week of august soon the end day of august we come. we are now in the last quarter of year.purchase or own various of acres of land today. feel free to ask questions am on whatsapp or gmail. thanks do have a wonderful day.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2016
good morning our esteem clients how was your night?acres of land is still selling fast save up to purchase your own various acres of land. call me or mail me am available. invest in land today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2016
good evening how was your weekend going acres of land is still selling. thank u for ur calling.if u want to inspect various acres of land before purchase u are free to come. for harvest of cassava,plantain e.t.c ahead of next year harvest. it's time to start ur land purchase and preparation.rain is still falling oo. according to nimet(Nigeria meteorological agency) d rain will still be falling from now till October period. so try and get ur land ready for plantation.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
good evening everyone how was your day?still selling fast. 16 days and 4 months to go. call or mail me am available to answer ur various questions.year 2016 is coming to an end oo.purchase your various acres of land today. we will have one testimony or the other to share before the end of this year.purchase your various acres of land and plan ahead of next year farming.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Emmanuel1903: 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
how much is an acre of land
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:58am On Aug 30, 2016
Emmanuel1903:
how much is an acre of land
for now it's 70k.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2016
good morning my people in the house how was your night?happy new week. by this week thursday,d month of august will end and it will remain 4 months to go to end year 2016.invest in your various acres of land today. it's much available.ask question that's bordering your about acquiring d acres of land. am available to answer your questions. mail me or call me am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by depair: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2016
how much is One hectare and what are the other additional cost to incur. i mean total package
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
depair:
how much is One hectare and what are the other additional cost to incur.
i mean total package
well sorry to reply u late cost of one hectare goes for 150k u will pay 10 percent of survey fee and 10 percent of agent fee.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
purchase your various acres of land.plan and prepared for next year farm season.rain has been helpful to d farmers in various sector.in this year only farmers were able to plant maize thrice in this year.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
hello the good people of nairaland 50 acres of land is for sale in owode-ogbomosho in oyo state.1 acre goes for 60k. for more details pls contact my no:08065640627,08117397680 and my email:johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com.
still selling fast. start 2018 with acquiring series of acres of land. this is the right time and period to purchase your land before rain commence in april/may period. latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k per acre of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Johnnyessence:
still selling fast. start 2018 with acquiring series of acres of land. this is the right time and period to purchase your land before rain commence in april/may period.
it is cheap and negotiable at this period.chat me on whatsapp.am available.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
still selling fast. you can get acres of land as much as you can. 20 acres of land was sold in this week monday. congratulations to the buyer. rain will soon start. purchase your acres of land now. latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2018
still selling fast. still negotiable. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 21, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it is cheap and negotiable at this period.chat me on whatsapp.am available.
how much per acre
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how much per acre
it is still 60k for now. a new hectares of land have been open and has been up for sale. still available. if you want as much as you can, it is still much available. sorry for replying you late.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
more pictures from the place

1 Share

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2018
a new hectares of land have been open and has been up for sale. still available. if you want as much as you can, it is still much available. sorry for replying you late.it is negotiable. view more pictures here.

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how much per acre
please if you are ready, kindly contact me. am available to answer your calls and your questions that is bordering your mind. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Acres of land is still much available.thanks to those people that have been calling me to know the place. thank you. thanks to the one that chat me up too. God bless you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On Jan 29, 2018
The acres of land are still much available. contact me or chat me up on my phone numbers thank you. thanks for the interested buyer that has been calling me for the purchase of their land. my phone number is 08065640627. chat me up or call for more questions that's bordering your. happy new week. latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2018
more pictures from here:

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:50am On Jan 30, 2018
funmisticqueen:
how much per acre
latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks. the ones of 60k have been purchased by interested buyers.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:59am On Jan 30, 2018
latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49am On Feb 02, 2018
Latest update on this year price of acres of land has now change to #80k per acre of land. The ones of #60k of land have been purchased by interested buyers. The ones we have now is a new open land that was just acquired by ours. an acre of land goes for #80k. the location of the place is Ikoyi-Ile in orire local government in oyo state. it's along ogbomosho axis. not too far to ogbomosho. it's along the road. call or send email to me if you are interested. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:53am On Feb 02, 2018
it's still much available. for those that want to purchase the bulk purchase of acres of land, it's negotiable. call me or text me or send me whatsapp message to me. supervision of the acres of land before you purchase the acres of land is allowed. you pick where you want that you feel you will be satisfied with. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres of land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

8 Key Things You Need To Know About Real Estate Investment. / Policeman Dies As Burning Building Collapses In Lagos / 450sqm/900sqm Beechwood Estate, Lekki (C of O) +pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.