Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Law Of Karma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Law Of Karma (542 Views)

Why Is Evil On The Increase If We Believe Law Of Harvest? / Do Atheists Believe In The Law Of Karma / 12 Powerful Laws Of Karma That Should Guide You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Law Of Karma by yomskin(m): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
A saying goes thus "he who lives by the sword dies by it" and another says "you reap what you sow". These of course are still convergent on the karma effect.
Now here is an example, my mum do tell me when I was much younger that " obey your parents so that your kids will obey you too when you grow older".
The question is, if for instance my kids do not listen to me because I disobeyed my parents when I was young, does that mean my kids (when they grow up) will be disobeyed by their kids too? Considering the fact that they are just innocently completing the karma effect on me

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders I Need Your Help / First Christian Suspect In Church Bombing? / All Is Vanity Be Humble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.