Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,084 members, 7,859,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

Aba 2016...pics - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aba 2016...pics (9785 Views)

African Voice Newspaper Honours Jibrin With Anti-Corruption Award 2016 (pics) / See The Good Work Ambode Did On Lagos Roads Between April 18th–22nd,2016(pics) / Queen Elizabeth Hosts Obasanjo,Kofi Anan At Commonwealth Day Service 2016(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aba 2016...pics by chudionu58(f): 10:01am On Feb 15, 2016
I sincerely hope Ikpeazu is applying the approved loans on income generating infrastructure; as he may have to swiftly run back to the state assembly for another tranche of multi billion naira loan! Abia state is not Lagos remember, with a very high IGR. He shouldn't leave an astronomical debt burden for the state.
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 10:05am On Feb 15, 2016
Guys am on my way to Aba noW to buy food stuffs cos things are costly in Umuahia...how many years will Aba breast feed Umuahia? Is it forever? What if Aba gets a state in future in (Nigeria/Biafra) what's stands the fate of Umuahia...theirs no much factories,inductries,farm etc...it has only a nice and conducive Environment for living...some nice pics of Umuahia Environment

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 10:07am On Feb 15, 2016
chudionu58:
I sincerely hope Ikpeazu is applying the approved loans on income generating infrastructure; as he may have to swiftly run back to the state assembly for another tranche of multi billion naira loan! Abia state is not Lagos remember, with a very high IGR. He shouldn't leave an astronomical debt burden for the state.

U are on point

3 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 15, 2016
I nearly drowned in that okpulo umobo river. Thank God for my saviour that day.
Re: Aba 2016...pics by payosehtor(m): 11:59am On Feb 15, 2016
Is'nt this enough to bring to an end these shouts of Marginalization/Biafra?
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mrs0J:

Hahahah wetin carry u go dia?

I was baptized in that River
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 1:06pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mrs0J:

Unity is the only way...since we aint with one heart...let's manage Nigeria
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 1:21pm On Feb 15, 2016
If u travel from ABAkaliki To asABA To tarABA To aLABA am sorry u still dey ''ABA''
Re: Aba 2016...pics by IGBOPRINCE: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2016
glacswhite:
Guys am on my way to Aba noW to buy food stuffs cos things are costly in Umuahia...how many years will Aba breast feed Umuahia? Is it forever? What if Aba gets a state in future in (Nigeria/Biafra) what's stands the fate of Umuahia...theirs no much factories,inductries,farm etc...it has only a nice and conducive Environment for living...some nice pics of Umuahia Environment
why is umuahia lacking local and international industries despite the conducive environment for living. Aba just seem to be the place that attracts investors why?
All the roads in umuahia re tarred and neat. The place deserves more industrial and companies presents.

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Nobody: 1:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
glacswhite:

Hahahah wetin carry u go dia?

I was baptized in that River

Grew up in aba, went there to fetch water/swim. That was in 1993.
Re: Aba 2016...pics by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
glacswhite:
Ogbor hill,Oomne Road and Osisioma
confirmed.
the first picture is Ukaegbu road.

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
My brother the situation of investment in Umuahia is Crippled...you see only filling stations,fine hotels though with small Environment...but can't be compared with those in Aba...but the topography of Umuahia makes it difficult To experience water logged Road that's why it has a neat, beatiful and conducive environment

I guess ABA has a flat and more fertile land/soil...you dnt need to open the soil to plant jst keep ur seed on the soil with absence of Birds it will germinate wella......I envy the big and huge plants I see in dust bin like Pawpaw,Maize,sugarcane etc

I just wondered what Umuahia would have been without MOUAU, ABSU and FMC...
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2016
Mrs0J:

Grew up in aba, went there to fetch water/swim. That was in 1993.

When last did u visit there?
Re: Aba 2016...pics by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
glacswhite:

When last did u visit there?
Over 20 yrs
Re: Aba 2016...pics by MaziOmenuko: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nice, I am impressed so far. We need both capital and human development in Abia.

IGBOPRINCE:
why is umuahia lacking local and international industries despite the conducive environment for living. Aba just seem to be the place that attracts investors why?
All the roads in umuahia re tarred and neat. The place deserves more industrial and companies presents.

Umuahia, as the seat of power is already positioned for greatness. Aba should attract all investors and it seriously needs it. Umuahia has neat roads and a conducive environment. The serenity is mind blowing. Some of us like it that way, if we need the noise, we will come to aba and hussle.

4 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Scholes007(m): 11:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
chudionu58:
aside the bailout loan of #14billion i don't think anyother loan have been collect yet
Re: Aba 2016...pics by asha80(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Scholes007(m): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
Re: Aba 2016...pics by asha80(m): 11:26pm On Feb 15, 2016
Scholes007:
i know they have approved that but the loan have not be collected yet.
how sure are you about that?,so where are the monies from these rd projects coming from? No tell me ta Orji saved cash for ikpeazu
Re: Aba 2016...pics by Scholes007(m): 11:32pm On Feb 15, 2016
asha80:
how sure are you about that?,so where are the monies from these rd projects coming from? No tell me ta Orji saved cash for ikpeazu
i know it might sound strange to you but abia for many years have not (never) been disclosing their IGR. Aba has a very high revenue generation potential which have been looted by our leaders. The only thing we often hear from them is that we only generate #600 million and #3000 is been collected from more than 100,000 shops in aba a month alone. We are not talking about the amount collected from tri cycle drivers daily talk less of industries. Umuahia, ohafia and other sub cities are also money bags
Re: Aba 2016...pics by Leopardd(m): 2:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Abia has money and huge IGR, other admin looted and mismanaged them.
Re: Aba 2016...pics by hartopher76: 4:30am On Feb 16, 2016
dee Oke. is trying, not t a. that was building his own roads on the pages of news papers.

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 7:32am On Feb 16, 2016
Ikpeazu onces said that the money he needs to build Aba/Abian is in it....

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 7:33am On Feb 16, 2016
Mrs0J:

Over 20 yrs

Go there again and u won't recognize it...its beauty is attractive both hotels and high buildings

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by asha80(m): 7:35am On Feb 16, 2016
Scholes007:
i know it might sound strange to you but abia for many years have not (never) been disclosing their IGR. Aba has a very high revenue generation potential which have been looted by our leaders. The only thing we often hear from them is that we only generate #600 million and #3000 is been collected from more than 100,000 shops in aba a month alone. We are not talking about the amount collected from tri cycle drivers daily talk less of industries. Umuahia, ohafia and other sub cities are also money bags
I know aba generates much but I still find it hard to believe he has not collected loan with the way construction is going on
glacswhite:
Ikpeazu onces said that the money he needs to build Aba/Abian is in it....
Is in what?

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 16, 2016
glacswhite:

Go there again and u won't recognize it...its beauty is attractive both hotels and high buildings

Nice. smiley
Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 7:53am On Feb 16, 2016
Water-side ,Umuojima rd before and After..

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2016
asha80:
I know aba generates much but I still find it hard to believe he has not collected loan with the way construction is going on

Is in what?

Is inside Aba

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by Abagworo(m): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2016
It will take 8 years of dedicated leadership to give Aba a noticeable facelift. A lot has already been done by Ikpeazu in less than 1 year but it goes unnoticed because of the vast undone parts.

1 Like

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 7:58am On Feb 16, 2016
U know this rds already

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 8:02am On Feb 16, 2016
Both this

2 Likes

Re: Aba 2016...pics by glacswhite: 8:15am On Feb 16, 2016
More is coming...But is Aba people mishaving this days...they shot police people at Ogborhill because of the death of their Biafra Members

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Celebrates WAEC At 70, Says He Was A Founding Member Of The Board / Apapa, Tin-Can Ports Operating Beyond Capacity / Flood Of Northerners In Imo State Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.