Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun (25591 Views)

After Eliminating 40,000 Ghost Workers We Saved N8billion Monthly – presidency / 43,000 ‘ghost Workers’ Uncovered In Nigerian Security Agencies / 34,000 Ghost Workers: Syndicate Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Soso990240(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
when? I believe in 'Talk n Do'.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by shamecurls(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
CyberWolf:
How can you hand over ghost workers to EFCC? .. Something that doesn't exist? .. This woman is a clown I swear.. grin cheesy

smh
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Pebcak: 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by centyboy: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
allanphash7:
Aunty kemi
your ban is near,i'm warning you o,for using lalasticlala pinshure!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by bedspread: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
mokset123:
This is a welcome development
what is welcome here!!! Did you read dt?? Handing over GHOST WORKERS to EFCC?? This is not Welcome!!
This is Wahala
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Gracebegatme: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
The ghost workers ish can be so annoying.If this country will move forward, sanitise the whole civil service. They complain about corruption and they are the most corrupt. Civil servants ehn!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by akanbiaa(m): 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Welcome development
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Grundig:
This is weird.

Catch and prosecute ghosts??

Don't you get it! The masquerading folks who set up fictitious names to pick up salaries!!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by unite4real: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Inside which stadium them wan keep them
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mrs adeosun is about to make history as the 1st person to prosecute a ghost

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Waiting anxiously
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by shamecurls(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
whizfache:
remain small o for hit FTC, ghost worker + weak govt= slow idiot buhari

Utterances like yours would have never existed if all we had within Nigeria were standard and quality condoms.

3 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by valx2: 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
JONATHAN AND PDP ARE THE WORST THING THAT HAVE EVER HAPPENED TO THIS COUNTRY.. YES NA ME TALK AM.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Zico5(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
datigbogirl:

This government is not interested in developing the economy...na to just dey prosecute and recover phantom money...thereby harassing innocent people in d process like they did Metuh.

I think I prefer a corrupt but progressive government to an incorrupt, cynical, suspicious, holier than thou BUT stagnant and retrogressive govt!
Ur life get as e be

7 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Day11(m): 9:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good Development angry
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by mycar: 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eledan:

IPOB miscreant, as usual it's either you are an illiterate or just rather getting mischevious, either way you are very silly.
We all know what the term "ghost worker" means, obviously the salary goes into verifiable account and people that maintain and run the account are the "ghost worker".
Why call him silly when we all know that ghost is something that does not exist, not real and the poster meant it "literally"?
Beside the. Article should have said those behind the ghost workers.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by TimeManager(m): 9:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wailers sef... You can't imagine 23,000 ghost wailers. No more salami slicing. Wailers are scammers. Cc; wailers' family The truth has spoken!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by shegetsize(m): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
CyberWolf:
How can you hand over ghost workers to EFCC? .. Something that doesn't exist? .. This woman is a clown I swear.. grin cheesy

Ghost-worker means a person whom was not duly employed by the state but take money from the government without working for it

2 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by datigbogirl: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Zico5:

Ur life get as e be

I no expect mae you grasp wetin I dey talk...go play nairabet wey your brain fit permutate.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by ozinetbiz: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
When ghost jam human,who go run?
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Sanchase: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Some people don't just get it.

Ghost workers are represented by Individuals who manipulate names and receive salaries for non existing group of people.

What Kemi is saying implies those responsible for such act will be apprehended and made to pay up all the funds stolen from the government. Ghost workers don't just occur, there are people who initiated them so those people are responsible period.

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by mokset123: 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=bedspread post=42840078]what is welcome here!!! Did you read dt?? Handing over GHOST WORKERS to EFCC?? This is not Welcome!!
This is Wahala[/quote

They said the banks and ghost workers would be handed over to the EFCC. That also means the EFCC would conduct its own investigation and uncover those behind this scam
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by yomi007k(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Agubushmenyo:
Please ooo... My Neighbour is also a ghost worker!!

The wife is pregnant too... Ooo!!

Aunty Kemi have mercy grin

Who cares? undecided

Jail is calling, they better prepare.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by mokset123: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
[quote author=bedspread post=42840078]what is welcome here!!! Did you read dt?? Handing over GHOST WORKERS to EFCC?? This is not Welcome!!
This is Wahala[/quote

They said the banks and ghost workers would be handed over to the EFCC. That also means the EFCC would conduct its own investigation and uncover those behind this scam.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Eledan: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
mycar:

Why call him silly when we all know that ghost is something that does not exist, not real and the poster meant it "literally"?
Beside the. Article should have said those behind the ghost workers.
You are not any way different.
Ghost worker in the context normally refers to a person that draws salary or appears on payroll without doing anything.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Osgilliat(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
CyberWolf:

You have to understand that the ghost workers does not create itself. Hence, someone is out there collecting the money meant for 23,000 job seekers.
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by olajide8(m): 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
This country, hiya!!!! I just tire for these civil servants, kai - 4 years ago, I said the problem of this country is the civil servants, I still maintain it- the many desperate thieves, that manage to get into the civil service, now it is being emphasised more* civil servants are the ones that bought the ghost workers, they are the ones that don't want to work and want to get paid, they are the ones that teach the willing thieves politicians - its time we flush all of them off

1 Like

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
I'm waiting to see EFCC's handcuffs on ghosts!
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Jdesilentkiller(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
As usual, kids have started displaying their ignorance all over the place.

To educate you a little.........eventhough the reporter goofed, but ghost workers are actually names of people, either concocted or employed but were prevented from knowing so and their salaries are being pocketed by some senior civil servants.....some are the names of dead civil servants but their salaries were never stopped making it hard for their families to collect gratuities....there many examples which my fingers will be tired of writing......

Are clear example...in my local gov't, when the State Gov't send auditors to audit the workforce.....many people were immediately called and offered appointement letters which, by the way, was dated two years ago.....which was the time they actually applied, interview and didn't get any feedback....and that cuts acrossed all the civil establishments..

The minister should have said the beneficiaries of those ghost worker's salary and the conniving banks that send ten salaries to one account......it would have made sense to all these Jambites and secondary school kids that beseige Nairaland with little knowledge of the real world........peace

2 Likes

Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by foriz4u(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
for the first time the senseless woman ministering a sensitive ministry speaks for d first time but I'm not disappointed, at her senses speeches

okkk... she's d sherriff that's wants to catch imagination. mumu
Re: 'FG To Handover 23,000 Ghost Workers And Banks To Efcc'-finance Minister,adeosun by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
Osgilliat:

You have to understand that the ghost workers does not create itself. Hence, someone is out there collecting the money meant for 23,000 job seekers.

dont be silly everybody knows that, people are just having fun at the minister's gaffe that she will sack ghosts and prosecute ghosts

we know what she meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Are No Longer Safe In Bayelsa, Igbo Traders Tell Police / Jibrin Abdulmumin Returns To His Personal Office / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.