Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City (19538 Views)

IMPERIAL CITY LEKKI: Own A Plot At Imperial International City Lekki / A New City Rises In The Next 4 Years – Imperial City / PICS: The Proposed Imperial City,elegunshi Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by Jacko1(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2016
spokesboy:
Good project.
It is an entirely New City built around the Lagos Lagoon in Elegushi Kingdom Area of Lekki Phase 1. It is better and safer than similar projects within Lagos State.
I AM HAPPY TO BE PART OF THE PROJECT TEAM smiley

Onu Mouth.... Wishful thinkin for eko atlantic to kick off do u know how many ppl tinubu gathered.... Den one elegushi feels he can just gather ppl... Who sabi am.... Ppl r so aloof dese days.... And if he has 300million dollars to fund the project he needs to b probed but trust pmb....probing only pdp people
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by Gerrard59(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
300 million dollars appears too little for such a project. Nevertheless, it's a good development for Lagos and its environs. This is the time for Nigerian entrepreneurs to develop new business ideas; from parking parks to machineries to schools to world class clinical centers and most importantly well developed estates.

The art of making money doesn't know tribalism nor ethnicity nor religious intolerance.

1 Like

Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by aalangel(f): 12:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
spokesboy:
Good project.
It is an entirely New City built around the Lagos Lagoon in Elegushi Kingdom Area of Lekki Phase 1. It is better and safer than similar projects within Lagos State.
I AM HAPPY TO BE PART OF THE PROJECT TEAM smiley

Hi. You said you're part of the project. Please inbox me the details. vocatangellomedia@gmail.com

Thanks.
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by spokesboy: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
aalangel:

Hi. You said you're part of the project. Please inbox me the details. vocatangellomedia@gmail.com

Thanks.
Kindly check your mailbox for the details.
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by spokesboy: 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Jacko1:

Onu Mouth.... Wishful thinkin for eko atlantic to kick off do u know how many ppl tinubu gathered.... Den one elegushi feels he can just gather ppl... Who sabi am.... Ppl r so aloof dese days.... And if he has 300million dollars to fund the project he needs to b probed but trust pmb....probing only pdp people
I'm sure you're not expecting a comment from me as I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by spokesboy: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
HomeOfMe:
This is a good idea but I fear that one day the ocean mightwant to reclaim her original position.
The City is along the Lagoon shoreline and not the Atlantic Ocean where there is risk of tidal waves.

1 Like

Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by stevecantrell: 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
spokesboy:

The City is along the Lagoon shoreline and not the Atlantic Ocean where there is risk of tidal waves.

Lagoon shore line or atlantic coast there must be some environmental impact.

Anyway, Congrats to Saheed !
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by segcymoor(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Cool

1 Like

Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by aalangel(f): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
spokesboy:
Kindly check your mailbox for the details.
Thanks.
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by Smooyis(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
The igbos will soon buy all the property

Are Igbos not Nigerians? Una don start.
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by noah91(m): 2:07am On Feb 13, 2016
All these are going on in Lagos n are being done by yorubas. When the food gets done, some chest beating bastards will say they developed Lagos and it was built by the federal govt

1 Like

Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 13, 2016
sweetgala:

Such is the model of outright capitalism we have been advised to embrace by both the east and the west, who both have failed on tbeir initials designs and are hell bent to see us go astray.

In less than 15 years poverty in Europe and North America would become a very real thing, more people are losing their homes daily, the cost of living is sky rocketing with artificial inflation, cost of education is increasing with less kids able to access quality education.

We have been told we need to grow at an alarming rate to catch up with nations who are on a free fall decline.
Well said. Here, in the US, especially in Southern California, the average 3-bedroom house costs not less than $300,000. The average monthly rent for a one-bedroom apartment hovers around $900/month plus a security deposit.

College tuition has been skyrocketing too. The average semester tuition amongst the 33 California public universities is over $3500 (over N1million).

The only silver-lining is the cost of gas, which has reduced by over $1/gallon compared to 2 years ago. But it may be a short-lived relief.
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by yongg: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
bring it on
Re: Elegushi Kingdom Proposes $300m Imperial City by tpiar: 3:55am On Feb 17, 2016
Kennywonders:
Where will the funding come from? The marine world?

interested investors perhaps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cheap Land In Festac For Sell / Filing Station On Fire Near Lagos Airport / Nigerian House Plans: Innovative Architectural Designs With Affordable Budgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.