Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network (3328 Views)

See Wat Nigerian Muslims Did After Face Of Dead Islamic Scholar Appeared On Pole / Nigerian Muslims Spotted Praying Under Heavy Rain (photos+video) / Nigerian Muslims Mark Eid-el-kabir Amidst Financial Constraints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by tintingz(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2017
AbdelKabir:

For you to have quoted me even tho I didn't mention you means you believe you need to be among the ones to be fumigated....Good.

Someone with reasoning brain will know your post was directly at me.
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by FriendNG: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
tintingz:
I need Whistle blower.
You wan blow whistle of argument abi? You go blow tire, nobodi will come.
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Rilwayne001: 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
tintingz:
No, This is what you need sir.

Thank me later.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Rilwayne001: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
tintingz:
Thank you my brother. People love it when one show humbleness not ego, Obama, Clinton showed a sign of respect and humbleness to the King of Saudi even though they are also leaders, you can see the smile in the king's face. .

The King of Saudi actually shakes hand with Clinton here, which is haraam shocked

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
Shirk doesn't only involve worshiping other than Allah. There are different types and levels of shirk. For example, as Muslims we are meant to believe that all good and bad in from Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and nothing can harm or benefit except with Allah's permission. Now, if someone tells a person that keeping a stone under his pillow will bring him good fortune and he believes him, he has committed a type of shirk even though he isn't worshiping the stone.

The issue of whether prostration and bowing to someone else constitutes shirk has pretty much been discussed. Both sides have their evidence to support their views and it has been stated earlier which appears to be the weaker view.

Lastly both intentions and actions are important as Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) will judge both.

2 Likes

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by tintingz(m): 8:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
Rilwayne001:

The King of Saudi actually shakes hand with Clinton here, which is haraam shocked

No mind them, who dare flog the king 100 lashes. grin

The middle man sef dey smile like Micky mouse. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by AbuHammaad: 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wow!!!!
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by AbuHammaad: 9:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
This is exactly what I was avoiding

1 Like

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Rashduct4luv(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2017
The way these guys thinks sometimes is as if the are non-muslims! Or may Muslims behaving like kaafirs!

Wetin concern us with what the ruler of KSA does?

He will give account as well as we too.

Read the last two verses of Al Zilzilah.
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by tintingz(m): 7:37am On Apr 19, 2017
Rashduct4luv:
The way these guys thinks sometimes is as if the are non-muslims! Or may Muslims behaving like kaafirs!

Wetin concern us with what the ruler of KSA does?

He will give account as well as we too.

Read the last two verses of Al Zilzilah.
You're not knowledgeable than King of Saudi, the country that gave birth to Islam, Islam and their culture are like 5 & 6. From their language to their dressing to their names to their way of life.

As for your first statement, not everyone is a sheeple.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2017
tintingz:
You're not knowledgeable than King of Saudi, the country that gave birth to Islam, Islam and their culture are like 5 & 6. From their language to their dressing to their names to their way of life.

As for your first statement, not everyone is a sheeple.

Who is now a Sheeple? One who follows the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam or one who follows the king of KSA. Well, most people know u here. I'm just getting to know u as one of the Ahlul Hawa here on NL.
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by tintingz(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2017
Rashduct4luv:

Who is now a Sheeple? One who follows the Prophet salallahu alayhi wasalam or one who follows the king of KSA. Well, most people know u here. I'm just getting to know u as one of the Ahlul Hawa here on NL.
Who's king of Saudi following? undecided

You don't know better than the king the Mr sharia worldwide.

1 Like

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Demmzy15(m): 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2017
**flogs Taiwo with broomstick**

Gerrarahia! angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by AbuHammaad: 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2017
Aah

Brothers please migrate these political discussions and debates to another thread. I'm not even doing shakara, I'm pleading.

This is not what I want the thread to look like. Please! Please!

I'd really appreciate if you brothers can do that for me. Ese gan
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Rilwayne001: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

Gerrarahia! angry

If he catch you ehn angry grin

1 Like

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by FriendNG: 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

Gerrarahia! angry

No mind the non academic student.
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by tintingz(m): 3:54pm On Apr 19, 2017
Demmzy15:

Gerrarahia! angry
Shut up son!

1 Like

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by tintingz(m): 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2017
FriendNG:

No mind the non academic student.
Advanced Nairaland Association of Sheeple(ANAS).

[img]https://1.bp..com/-oWLFqOWv-ZE/V3ldiQhLxaI/AAAAAAAAAOs/_RPBCzgMFpIxLCT0EFOkMykF_TIXhGDywCLcB/s1600/sheeple-baah-sheople-1.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by AbuHammaad: 5:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Henceforth, I'll be creating a lot of threads relating to Tawheed and Aqeedah generally

These topics are the foundation of Islam and they are the most important issues in Islam

Once the Aqeedah is faulty, every other thing is bound to crumble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by AbuHammaad: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
And kudos to those who derailed the thread even after the pleas. Thumbs up!!
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by AbuHammaad: 8:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Every single thing I will be posting regarding these matters are from reliable sources and scholars based on evidence so they will be copied and pasted with no modifications. Matters of Aqeedah are not for every Tom, dick and Harry whereby we start debating nonsense like some people would like us to. Once we start debating these matters, we leave room for shaytan to come in

We believe just exactly as our pious predecessors believed. Anyone that wants to argue can create his or her own thread cos I won't even dignify anyone with a reply.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
^^ brothers should also adhere to that, no person of desire should be dignified with a reply....
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by AbuHammaad: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
AbdelKabir:
^^ brothers should also adhere to that, no person of desire should be dignified with a reply....

That's the problem. We keep paying attention to trolls when we know they aren't here to learn but to derail threads. I get disappointed when I see certain posters doing back and forth with them. It's unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by AbuHammaad: 10:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
You read biographies of some people and how much knowledge they acquired at their tender ages, then you start thinking about yours. So much has been written about Umm Hasan, the wife of Abu Naasir who passed away last week. These 2 particularly caught me really off guard. I couldn't help but share them.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10213097796703716&id=1357759829

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=139808813224437&id=100015859575453

May Allah Grant her Jannah and grant her husband the fortitude to beat the loss
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Raintaker(m): 11:51am On May 10, 2017
When Allah commanded the Angels to prostrate to Prophet Adam, they all prostrated except iblis because he was proud and one of the transgressors.

So do you mean Allah commanded his Angels to commit shirk? and only Iblis did not commit shirk.

Think again and stop reading Quranic verses mechanically, Yoruba culture is different from Saudi Culture.

Before Islam got to us, it has passed through a lot of different cultures throughout the ages.
Our young people now can't even differentiate between Islam and all these cultures.

Just passing by.
Re: Please Is Anyone Here On Nigerian Muslims Network by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 10, 2017
Raintaker:
When Allah commanded the Angels to prostrate to Prophet Adam, they all prostrated except iblis because he was proud and one of the transgressors.

So do you mean Allah commanded his Angels to commit shirk? and only Iblis did not commit shirk.

Think again and stop reading Quranic verses mechanically, Yoruba culture is different from Saudi Culture.

Before Islam got to us, it has passed through a lot of different cultures throughout the ages.
Our young people now can't even differentiate between Islam and all these cultures.

Just passing by.

The more reason we say its not shirk, rather haraam.....or are you going to ignore ahadeeth that prohibits it? Are you going to place your culture higher than Islam?

You better keep passing by and don't come back....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Some Of The Sunnahs Of Fasting / Eight Benefits Of Istigfar(repentance) / Is Allah Everywhere, Sees Everything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.