Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly (23421 Views)

International Students Day In Auchipoly ; The Undertune Of Sanusi Jimah / LAUTECH Students Post Obituary Of Their VC, Prof. Sulaiman Gbadegesin (Photo) / Protest In AuchiPoly As Two Students Are Killed By Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by bilulu(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
its a pity its turning out dis way......Go n check d lecturers protesting dey mux b indigenes of Auchi all bcuz dey don't like d woman. She is d best n most qualified rector Auchi polytechnic has ever had. She developed d school from an advanced secondary school to tertiary institution dat has been rated among universities. She is someone dat hates tribalism n cuz of dat even d king of Auchi hate her. she's d beat

1 Like

Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Witwicky(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
I think this would be the first time auchi poly will be going on strike and undergoing stuffs like this...
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Witwicky(m): 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
bilulu:
its a pity its turning out dis way......Go n check d lecturers protesting dey mux b indigenes of Auchi all bcuz dey don't like d woman. She is d best n most qualified rector Auchi polytechnic has ever had. She developed d school from an advanced secondary school to tertiary institution dat has been rated among universities. She is someone dat hates tribalism n cuz of dat even d king of Auchi hate her. she's d beat
....you are right man she has really done a lot for that school
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Bhella5(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
great664:
This is just the reason why Nigerians won't grow, for your info she us the best Rector the school has ever have and will ever have, this is just a selected few of corrupt lecturers doing this rubbish for their Selfish interest....

If you don't know Auchi Poly before her and Today then don't talk about it or lay blame on woman. You belong to the kitchen no doubt but not all women except u disguising with a female moniker. That was my school and a recent graduate so feel free to ask to know anything and don't do jungle Justice on all issue.

Before her studedent dey hang in uncompleted secondary school to receive lecture, Now she build another Campus that is accommodating the whole school of business studies and also many administrative blocks too. These are few of her achievement
I sense power play here. Nice to meet a fellow old student, i greet u.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Bhella5(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2016
Witwicky:
I think this would be the first time auchi poly will be going on strike and undergoing stuffs like this...
who told you. Maybe for a long time yes. During Eboremhe strike every semester.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
emmy4lov:
just December and January salary. ? ekiti state hasn't payed her workers since December . They just payed one month in February. .. I'm serving carper and I haven't still received my December alawi. ..

abeg this is pure politics , some persons are fighting not because of the unpayed salary but they just wanna spoil her name . don't justify their acts ..

that woman built AUCHI POLYTECHNIC to what it is today ... IDOGO deserves to be celebrated and commended ...

Thank You Bro. This Na pure power tussle to intimidate her into handing over to one of their corrupt colleague

1 Like

Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 2:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bhella5:
I sense power play here. Nice to meet a fellow old student, i greet u.
You Welcome Bro. They wan spoil our Mama for us
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Bhella5(m): 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
great664:
You Welcome Bro. They wan spoil our Mama for us
Auchi Poly rock. Her achievements precede her they cant tarnish her image. Set 2012 Mass Comm
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by category(m): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
I got admitted into that great institution in the ultimate year of Sir O.F. Eboremhe's predecessor. I was there during the regime of Eboremhe and she -Idogho took me through the course Research Methodology.
A woman of repute. An amazon. A vessel of honour. She stood for the truth.
I was flabbergasted and elated when I saw what that woman turned Auchi Poly to. She needed to be applauded not denigrate, not vilified, not disparage.
I only see those trying to libel her as crop of unscrupulous elements whose wallets she refused to gratify.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by itzMizELo(f): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
closeup2000:
thats a big lie,the woman is the greatest and will be the greatest rector to ever head aup,she turned the shool around to a point where the students no longer feel like they are in a polytechnic...everything has been upgraded even the old lecturers dropped and new blood employed.they have the best hostel with constant light all for a token 8k as hostel fees,she started the cbt method of writing pume,something anyone never thought would be posible ....all to name a few

all u said z true excludin d 8k hostel fees,
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by tolulope1990(m): 4:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
emmy4lov:
This is terrible ... is it just the unpaid salary that's causing all this or they are other issues ...

that woman has tried for that school.. people don't like development all the know is to fight for their self interest
God will bless you for this your statement,there is very much more to the issue of unpaid 1 month salary not 3 months.
I never believe I will see this on NL,I'm so annoy to the so call lecturers doing this because of who is next to become the rector.this is a rectorship tuzzle not about salary.
I'm the Attorney General of Judicial council SUG,Auchi Polytechnic
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 12, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is really terrible. When a lecturer dies or impeached and you see students doing something of this nature, it clearly shows that the lecturer is a spokesman of the devil cheesy

Cc

Lalasticlala cool

Make he nor be like say the almighty tosyne2much nor comment SMH. Is dis dis how u go about making comments without reading the post SMH...
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by tolulope1990(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
I believe all the past and present students of this Our Great Auchi Poly since 2008 that our Dear Mother Dr Philipa Omhamhe Idogho had assumed the rectorship position before handling over yesterday has experienced
1.Infrastructure Development
2.Uninterupted session (No strike for the past 8 years)
3.Development of students welfarism
4.Minimising Cultism activities
5.Smooth and Transparent SUG election
6.Making this institution the best poly in Nigeria,west africa,Sub Sahara Africa(Rated by Webometric)
Just to mention few
As the Present Bar Chairman/Attorney General/Justice minister SUG,Auchi Poly.Idogho was a good rector and We pray we have her kind of rector again.
What is happening in Auchi Poly is not matter of unpaid december salary not THREE months but its a power tuzzle of who to become next rector and she's not in support of the so called Sani Jimoh which is one of the the Lecturers that applied for the rectorship position and the man is a saddiest and full of corruption in any form. This is man is an indegene of Auchi and is using the indegenous staffs to cause harvoc in the school and to spoil mama name because she's not supporting him.
Auchi Polytechnic is a great school that needs best Rector not Person like him.
God Bless Dr Mrs Philipa Omhamhe Idogho for the great achievement.We the students of Auchi poly shall meet you in higher places and we all miss you.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by tosyne2much(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
EngrE:

Make he nor be like say the almighty tosyne2much nor comment SMH. Is dis dis how u go about making comments without reading the post SMH...
I swear I no take time read the write-up cheesy

I was actually dozzing off when reading it ystdy nyt cheesy
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Bhella5(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Tell us more chief
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by closeup2000: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2016
great664:
Thank you my Broda, I am a living witness 2010-2015 Accountancy, so no rubbish them go throw at her. She is the best thing that happen to Auchi Polytechnic in Student and Indigene Perspective but the lecturers are just corrupt and Stupid.. I repeat Accountancy and if u are or have anyone in Auchi den u will understand the Lecturers are corrupt mostly Accounting Dept. Thank God to for a selected few like Mr Odion, Jafaru Jimoh, Mr. Lawani etc
well spoken bro,the corupt ones always have everything against her.so you really met those efcc most wanted lecturers,then you must have felt the strict hands of mr gani,who made a nephew of mine resit 2more yrs, philipa idogho is a real hero and the most fascinatin fact that she is an alumni made he handle the institution the same way she would do he home too
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by closeup2000: 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2016
itzMizELo:

all u said z true excludin d 8k hostel fees,
ohh sorry its 7500,thanks for the correction but we are still delving the same angle
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by nickxtra(m): 7:00pm On Feb 12, 2016
But Mrs. Idogho did well during her tenure in Auchi Poly na. What did she do?
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by nickxtra(m): 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
mainstreets:

She is the Rector of the polytechnic. She is not even dead. Its the lecturers that are even protesting. They hvn't been paid since December, they also claim that she is corrupt n evil, favouring only few of her cabal.
The picture above is that of second campus of the polyrechnic, it was named after her, Philipa Idogho Campus, dts wat the lecturers r destroyoing, anytin that has her name on it, they dont want to see.
The lecturers dey craze. They will surely receive thiers back. Nor be Auchi? Mrs. Idogho is one of the best Rectors to have headed Auchi Poly and she is pro-students.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by SolexxBarry(m): 7:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
grin grin DOG CAMPUS [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by great664(m): 8:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
closeup2000:
well spoken bro,the corupt ones always have everything against her.so you really met those efcc most wanted lecturers,then you must have felt the strict hands of mr gani,who made a nephew of mine resit 2more yrs, philipa idogho is a real hero and the most fascinatin fact that she is an alumni made he handle the institution the same way she would do he home too

Lol, I know Mr Gani though never lecture my class though, strict and cunny man, discipline sha but his attitude in exam periods define a total different person and his bully too. All the same we learn so much from their lifestyle and strictness which will make us a better person tomorrow and try to correct their wrong.

Yes Idogho is an Alumni and develop the school as one but evsryboe must not like you that's why the critics and she's female, Auchi is Muslim dominated too, you know the rest.
Glad her Giant Stride will be felt Decades go come.
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by mainstreets(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
I commend Madam Idogho for the great inputs into the institution, she deserve to be honoured. She gave the entire school a facelift and massive renovation. But what baffles me is, why she will be humiliated like this? What is her offense?
Well i cant answer any of those questions but take a look at this picture.
1- Rector, Philipa Idogho
2- Deputy rector academics, Engr Onuochie
3- Deputy rector admin, Mr Eshiotse
4- Librarian
5- Bursar
6- Registrar
A student of the school of art and design made this beautiful picture of the leadership of the school in 2013 on the school of applied science building when you are approaching school of engineering. During this protest, numbers 1,5 & 6 were defaced leaving out the others.
It means numbers 2,3 & 4 were good and honest men. What do you think?

Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by mainstreets(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2016
tolulope1990:
I believe all the past and present students of this Our Great Auchi Poly since 2008 that our Dear Mother Dr Philipa Omhamhe Idogho had assumed the rectorship position before handling over yesterday has experienced
1.Infrastructure Development
2.Uninterupted session (No strike for the past 8 years)
3.Development of students welfarism
4.Minimising Cultism activities
5.Smooth and Transparent SUG election
6.Making this institution the best poly in Nigeria,west africa,Sub Sahara Africa(Rated by Webometric)
Just to mention few
As the Present Bar Chairman/Attorney General/Justice minister SUG,Auchi Poly.Idogho was a good rector and We pray we have her kind of rector again.
What is happening in Auchi Poly is not matter of unpaid december salary not THREE months but its a power tuzzle of who to become next rector and she's not in support of the so called Sani Jimoh which is one of the the Lecturers that applied for the rectorship position and the man is a saddiest and full of corruption in any form. This is man is an indegene of Auchi and is using the indegenous staffs to cause harvoc in the school and to spoil mama name because she's not supporting him.
Auchi Polytechnic is a great school that needs best Rector not Person like him.
God Bless Dr Mrs Philipa Omhamhe Idogho for the great achievement.We the students of Auchi poly shall meet you in higher places and we all miss you.
Must she support an applicant vying for the position of rector?
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by Witwicky(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
Bhella5:
who told you. Maybe for a long time yes. During Eboremhe strike every semester.

Well maybe that's true tho but all the same she has done a great work for the instuition...d ongoing campus 3..idogho park in campus two and lots more...I belive this is all about the new rector those wicked lecturer wants to bring in...#proudly administrator set of 2015
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by mainstreets(m): 6:58am On Feb 13, 2016
closeup2000:
thats a big lie,the woman is the greatest and will be the greatest rector to ever head aup,she turned the shool around to a point where the students no longer feel like they are in a polytechnic...everything has been upgraded even the old lecturers dropped and new blood employed.they have the best hostel with constant light all for a token 8k as hostel fees,she started the cbt method of writing pume,something anyone never thought would be posible ....all to name a few
Make una dey read well b4 una comment na, which one is a big lie. Didnt u read d part dt i said she has made so much developmental progress? She tried but wetin i hear b say she stil pocket some money, do u knw hw many times EFCC don invite her even as far back as 2011. U wont knw anyway because some info r for a privilege few. She is stil a great woman sha
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by closeup2000: 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
great664:

Lol, I know Mr Gani though never lecture my class though, strict and cunny man, discipline sha but his attitude in exam periods define a total different person and his bully too. All the same we learn so much from their lifestyle and strictness which will make us a better person tomorrow and try to correct their wrong.

Yes Idogho is an Alumni and develop the school as one but evsryboe must not like you that's why the critics and she's female, Auchi is Muslim dominated too, you know the rest.
Glad her Giant Stride will be felt Decades go come.

well said bro auchi is one place that hardly accepts change but as times goes on and a worse rector comes in then her impact will be felt...
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by emy9ja(m): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Not true
Re: Idogho's Picture Used For Obituary-Protest In AuchiPoly by emy9ja(m): 8:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Don't believe everything you see online

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: We Will Explore Other Options If ASUU Remains Adamant - Ngige / Is Fluency In English Not Really A Measure Of Intelligence? / FG Suspends Accreditation Of Degree Certificates From Benin, Togo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.