Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

(photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? (1524 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Adult Movie Mistakenly Displays On Church Screen During Service / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? by phunbyt(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
So I stumbled on this on COZA's facebook page and their papa was on a dog-tag looking like a....*i comment my reserve* what do you think

*Modified*

Papa is looking like... a baddo...yup I said it!...you heard/read right...a B.A.D.D.O...!

Waiting for d "defenders"...

Re: (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? by SHEEGO2015(m): 11:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
phunbyt:
So I stumbled on this on COZA's facebook page and their papa was on a dog-tag looking like a....*i comment my reserve* what do you think

I think wat u do

Lol
Re: (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? by mdokaba1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
its scary what pastors of this age have turned into

1 Like

Re: (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cool
Re: (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? by tobtap: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2016
hmmmm
Re: (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? by shollyboy2: 1:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Isnt this the same pastor that went to the Uk with a church member? same pastor that had a white party on a yacht in dubai? same pastor that claimed his church bought hm a luxury car?......... okay i rest my comment...

I really need to go polish my English so i can start a church too...He be like say being a cleric Lo Ja wo Nsin.
Re: (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? by wordbank(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Jesus Piece... that's wassup!
Re: (photo) COZA Pastor Wearing A Dog-tag During Service. What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Reaping the fruit of his labour.... I love hardworking men.

If you think it's easy to convince people to donate freely try it next Sunday.

Obe lomo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wonderful Hausa Christian Music / John G Lake and The Law of the Spirit of Life. His Testimony During the Bubonic / Please I Need A Spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.