Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,748 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Media and Micheal Jackson......Sharpton Wants Michael Jackson Stamp, Media to Ba - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Media and Micheal Jackson......Sharpton Wants Michael Jackson Stamp, Media to Ba (843 Views)

Nadia And Micheal Essien / This Is Between Nonso Diobu And Micheal Ezuruonye / What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Media and Micheal Jackson......Sharpton Wants Michael Jackson Stamp, Media to Ba by aigbe112: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2009
The Rev. Al Sharpton thinks Michael Jackson deserves being honored commensurate with his star status. That means a postage stamp, a national day of mourning—and deferential treatment from the media.
In advance of Tuesday's memorial, Sharpton appearing Sunday as a guest speaker at Los Angeles' First AME church visit www.yourenterainmentlife..com
Re: Media and Micheal Jackson......Sharpton Wants Michael Jackson Stamp, Media to Ba by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Jul 06, 2009
That's why I like Al sharpton, he speaks the whole truth annd honest. Michael Jackson deserves it all.
Re: Media and Micheal Jackson......Sharpton Wants Michael Jackson Stamp, Media to Ba by tpiah: 9:53pm On Jul 06, 2009
not a bad idea.

Let's wait and see.
Re: Media and Micheal Jackson......Sharpton Wants Michael Jackson Stamp, Media to Ba by SeanT21(f): 11:44pm On Jul 06, 2009
He got my vote!! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Exclusive Interview: Definitely I'll Marry This Year - Mercy Johnson / Cyril Chibuogwu Is On Death Row. Is It Our Job To Help Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.