Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. (3589 Views)

Emeka Ike And Wife Allegedly Reconcile (photos) - Splendormag.com / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) / Emaka Ike And His Family [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by Saymamy(f): 8:51pm On Feb 09, 2007
Plz  be honest.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by kenshin(m): 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2007
nothing!
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by ishaahamed(f): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2007
ini is sweet i love her .so much she can act and she's beautiful kiss cool cool
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by PTBNaija(f): 7:22am On Feb 10, 2007
Well I don't recall who Emeka Ike is,

Stephanie Okereke is a good actress, I've seen her in a couple of movies. But I still think she has a while to go. She could be the next Genevieve is she plays her cards right.

Ini Edo, great actress! I love all of the movies that she's in, I can't recall a bad one (wait never mind, Dancing Queen was quite bad). But overall, she always has great roles. I loved her in Girls Cot and The Price of Fame. There are other great films of hers out there, I just don't remember. But she is indefinitely an amazing actress. She already has the skills and picks great movie roles.

Micheal Ezuruonye, hot actor. Sooo attractive lol. But he always plays the role of the guy that has serious anger problems. Though I have seen him in one or two roles (one was The Price of Fame) where he wasn't the angry man. It was a shock, but he played that role well. Can you say the next biggest Nollywood hearthrob?
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by snazzydawn(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2007
PTBNaija:

Can you say the next biggest Nollywood hearthrob?

that would be me! grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by toptho(f): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2007
Emeka Ike is alright
Yes mike is always screaming unnecessarily in films
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by cecipopula(f): 11:56am On Feb 15, 2007
I think Steph is the best, followed by emeka, ini edo
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by Shentz(f): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2007
I LOVE me sum Michael Ezuruonye, but the directors/producers needs to stop giving him shouting roles unecessairly but other than that Michael is SEXY and HOT.

Ini Edo REPS my hometown!!! What can i say about us beautiful people. She is just one of many beautiful women.

And the rest are aiight.
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by ladys2: 2:49pm On Apr 20, 2008
emeka ike is my put off
steph okereke who is she
ini edo is hot and beautful
ezu is such a bomb tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by meldibson: 11:28pm On Dec 28, 2008
ini is my favorite actress she's versatile and her face can take anything!! steph is good too but she still has to go a long way to convince me, mike is my mannnn he's sexyaaaaa!!!! and I dont care ow he acts(he's good though) but Im concentrated on his lips. emekais allright a bit too bush 4 me bt,
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by Ben13: 9:12am On Dec 29, 2008
They're cute
Re: What Do You Think Of Ini Edo,stephnie Okereke,emeka Ike And Micheal Ezuruonye. by khanye(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2008
Ini Got a big back side, Stephnie (goddam that girl is like a broom stick).

(1) (Reply)

Former Miss Anambra Chidinma Okeke Spotted Last Night At Miss Nigeria Event / Wizkid Having Fun With Instagram Big Girl Toke Makinwa / Straight Black Pride, Irritated Genie Another U.S Government Freemason Pysop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.