Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) (46065 Views)

Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Explosive Out Of Mercy (PHOTOS) / Female Teenage Suicide Bomber Refuses To Detonate Her Bomb / Suspected Female Suicide Bomber Apprehended By Troops In Borno - Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by orogodoganyin(m): 6:58am On Feb 12, 2016
Karanka:
Up till now,I can't say for certain what these boko Haram people want from Nigeria. Why Nigeria of all countries? Abeg who knows what they want?

ur name... is it related to 'tower of god'?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by tplacid: 7:43am On Feb 12, 2016
HungerBAD:
A teenage girl packed with explosives by Boko Haram ripped off her vest to avoid taking part in the attack on Borno Internally Displaced Persons camp (IDPs) in Dikwa, Borno State on Tuesday.

Two others with her, however, walked into the middle of hundreds of people lining up for food before they blew themselves up in the attack that killed 58 and injured 78.

I hope this will clear the air that Muslims are not terrorist.

I hope people will use that value judgement and stop being sentimental after this Muslim girl decided not to commit an evil act.

It was the most lethal attack launched by the sect in recent months.

A Civilian Joint Task Force (CJTF) fighter Modu Awami said yesterday that the third would-be bomber, looking about 14, has confessed.

Awami, who helped question the girl, said she was scared because she knew she would kill people.

A rescue official who confirmed it, said the girl has given officials information about other planned bombings

The United States (U.S.) Embassy in Nigeria yesterday condemned the attacks on Dikwa.

The US Diplomatic Mission in Abuja, in a statement, restated the U.S. government’s continued support for the Nigerian government in fighting terrorism.

“The US Embassy condemns the reported suicide attacks on internally displaced persons in Dikwa town, Borno State,that occurred on Feb. 9.

“The US remains committed to assisting internally displaced populations in North-Eastern Nigeria through humanitarian relief efforts.

“We will also continue to support the Nigerian government in its fight against terrorism,’’ it said.

http://thenationonlineng.net/suicide-bomber-refuses-strike/
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by saintkel(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
FastShipping:
No more Hijab. They are hiding explosives underneath Hijab. Ban that thing or else....
My brother I don tire 4 dis people. Hundreds r killed everyday and yet dis muslims keep defending d wearing of hijab? Na yeye d smell o
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by niggi4life(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2016
jeffizy:
She's a hundred times more sensible than the idiots that strapped the vest on her.

I suggest the government should use her as part of a campaign to let other gullible girls know that they have a choice.
my brother, you are so on point!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by hezy4real01(m): 7:45am On Feb 12, 2016
Her father where she won come strike again...... Lagos? May peace rain in Nigeria
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Namady(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
This gurls picture has appeared on NL some months back,,,,
. Pls you apc e-rats & Aisha rice eaters should stop deceiving ppl on here with an old picture..

I am a big fan of APC and I so much bliv in d party but as much as I hate to admit it, dis picture looks familiar

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by givemetoto(m): 7:48am On Feb 12, 2016
one of the most annoying thing here is that they use innocent girls for their evil deeds... now the dead will become spirits and the population of spirits have just increased, na so these spirits go take dae enter people and possess them and try to avenge their untimely dead... Rip to the dead...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Karanka:
Up till now,I can't say for certain what these boko Haram people want from Nigeria. Why Nigeria of all countries? Abeg who knows what they want?

Blame their killer religion.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Pascal181: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Buhari and lie muha-mad have technically won d war nau what is hapening again.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Babyphinas(f): 7:50am On Feb 12, 2016
God bless u for the rethink
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by goshen26: 7:50am On Feb 12, 2016
Religion of peace I hail ooo cheesy

Ban hijab, some fanatics r shouting that they want to make their females to be in unclothedness.

For the sake of our safety pls ban this shit....wen we c the situation of things later we can unban it. SMH.......how I wish I am a citizen of a country that does not have mixed religion....even having traditional as the only mixed religion is far better.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by adedayourt(m): 7:51am On Feb 12, 2016
The brainwash settings no instal finish
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by delors(m): 7:53am On Feb 12, 2016
I have seen this picture before for something else. It's either it's a fake picture or a fake news. That picture definitely aint the right one.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by NaijaFutbol: 7:53am On Feb 12, 2016
This same girl?

New don finish ni?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by adedayourt(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2016
austin2all:
And the FG/northerners doesn't want to ban the damn hijab, who has it helped? Stupid people.

it has helped BH in carrying out der attacks
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by executioner27: 7:59am On Feb 12, 2016
austin2all:
And the FG/northerners doesn't want to ban the damn hijab, who has it helped? Stupid people.

Lets keep smoking my bro...never mind them.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Acidosis(m): 7:59am On Feb 12, 2016
THAT PHOTO IS OLD
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by persius555(m): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2016
Its up to the NOA (Nigerian Orientation Agency) to commence massive orientation in the NE about the dangers of giving in to BH and be lured to be a sucide bomber. She is not the first to do so. Lets pray more will toe this line, but then the govt has a lot to do.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by glossy6(f): 8:00am On Feb 12, 2016
udyheart01:
This Information is confidential and as such should not be published. Who knows we might have Bokoharam Secret Agents(BHSA) here on Nairaland?

They are here, no doubt about that! Those that hailed the 4 yr old jihadist and called him a HERO here in NL
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Shiifi(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2016
FastShipping:
No more Hijab. They are hiding explosives underneath Hijab. Ban that thing or else....
Ure a psyco
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Gkemz: 8:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Government knows what to do but religious sentiments wont allow them. Barn the use of hijab in public places. Most of the attacks carried out by boko were facilitated by these brainwashed kids who hide explosive device underneath their hijab.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by harmless011: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2016
I suspect they use to drug this girls before sending them out on suicide bombing mission, this girls cant just be doing with there senses intact.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Arise001: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2016
This country should ban long hijjab for God's sake. It's not as if the ones who wear the long one is holier or richer.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by ilovecritics(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2016
austin2all:

Make them dey die there..
Na them them!!

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by asamaigho(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2016
olaolaking:
Ope o. We should leverage on this. They should ask her how and where they pick her to join the team. What do they always tell them? Any special training? A whole lot of questions

am not sure if our security agents are that intelligent oo,cos if they are,insurgency would hav been tin of d past.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Archiq: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Boko Haram has been technically defeated. Lie Mohammed you see your life. To the other girl who refused to kill, God will bless you. Again the girl needs to be rehabilitated immediately and protected from attack from agent of Boko Haram.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by DaGC(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Glad she changed her mind.

R.I.P to the many that died out of the wickedness of the other 2 girls.

May their sponsors never know peace angry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by kynkyn: 8:15am On Feb 12, 2016
Am pleading, using this picture is a crime in itself.

This same picture was used last two months here in NL and now the same picture is use in a different story. Who are we decieving here!!!

If u don't know what to post, then desist from posting fake information and picture. If d information is true, its ok but do not post fake picture if u can't give us true picture.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by Dinirojones(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2016
Achuwa1:
This gurls picture has appeared on NL some months back,,,,
. Pls you apc e-rats & Aisha rice eaters should stop deceiving ppl on here with an old picture..
plssss do the needfull ( provide link to the previous thread) or STFU ....fuccckking saddist"
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by LegalAnalyst(m): 8:20am On Feb 12, 2016
This teenager girly really deserves some kind of appreciation for her humanitarian kind gesture towards her main targets (people targeted to be killed) ;persons she should ordinarily abhor. However, I have a second thought

From the way terrorists carry out their attack in advance intelligent movie I have watched( If the tactics in the movie are actually true). This incidence should call for serious intelligence scrutiny and the teenager be placed under heavy security watch. This is because it is very unusual for an indoctrinated person including a teenager girl to refuse carry out an attack he/she is believed will earn him/her reward in the hereafter for just worldly commendation. You and I know that a terrorist will not send untrusted person on a suicide mission unless there is a reason for it.

*NaijaLegalAnalyst*
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Refuses To Strike In Borno (pictured) by buddylawson: 8:20am On Feb 12, 2016
They should have quizzed the girl to ascertain if she is among the missing Chibike girls n ways on how to get them back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters At CBN Headquarters In Abuja, Say We Are Sleeping Over / Female Suicide Bomber Who Tried To Attack Dikwa Village (Graphic Photos) / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.