Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,786 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:14 AM

Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove (651 Views)

Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove by bombsquad(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2009
I want to take on the both of you at the same time.Let me know if you are ready to go through with your own funeral, or should i have said funerals?lol, anyway im calling yall out.
Re: Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove by sosoboy1: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2009
done seen rhymstein,he's way too nursery.javalove is a fool and not a rapper.so leave them fools alone.let them keep doing the job mode baboon paid them for .
Re: Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove by javalove(m): 12:52pm On Jul 06, 2009
Rhymestein, dejiariyo, khanye and others. . . pls do ur best to ignore this thread

its now clear to me that this fool called bombsquad is an attention seeker. . .

all he wants is som1 to exchange words with. . .

why wud anyone in his right senses start a thread like this, .

we are not competing wiv u for stupidity pls!!!!!!

@lalaboi

pls get my name of the subjct of this thread cos pple wud start trooping in here when they see my name
Re: Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove by bombsquad(m): 1:15pm On Jul 06, 2009
javalove:

@lalaboi

pls get my name of the subjct of this thread cos pple wud start trooping in here when they see my name

Who you tink say you be sef??why would pple troop in here because of you??na wa oh my pple, this guy is under the illusion he's an internet celebrity, hmmnn, life don spoil
Re: Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove by kaym2: 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2009
which kind thread be this. btw they didnt even accept ur battle invite , i guess he is just trying to be like ofoka

@ofoka
everyone wants to be like u .see wannabe bombsquad oshi
Re: Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove by chrisical(m): 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2009
@bombsqd
Na by force to battle?From the look of things,they are not ready to battle you or perhaps they dont even want to do so. It renders this thread useless.
Re: Bombsquad Vs Rhymestein+javalove by bombsquad(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
My brothers they chickened out oh, i have left them alone, no be by force i kno,

(1) (Reply)

Is Dbang Truely 9jas Best. / Showcase On Tv Naija Rave / A New Kid On The Block

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.