Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! (4696 Views)

Poll: WHO WON THE RHYMESTEIN VS ELDEE BATTLE???

RHYMESTEIN: 23% (3 votes)
ELDEE: 15% (2 votes)
DRAW: 7% (1 vote)
WE WANT A 2ND ROUND: 53% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Benjamz Replies Lalaboi (2011)nairaland Hottestbeef Ever / Baudex Vs Eldee / Eldee Gets What He Deserves,u Ve Been Dissed By Rhymstein,(e Dey Pain U Fr Amaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by 04kaa: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2010
NOW FIRST OF ALL, THERE SHOULD BE NO BIASE, AFTER OVER 30 DAYS THAT RHYMESTEIN LAUNCHED A LYRICAL ASSAULT ON ELDEE, EVERYONE INCLUDING ELDEE'S MOST VALUABLE CHICS HAVE RAN AWAY FROM THE ELDEE LEGENDARY CAMP, WE GAVE HIM A DEADLINE , HE GAVE HIS WORD TO HONOUR THE BATTLE AND HE HAS HONOURED, ALL NAMECALLING SHOULD END !! , HE NEVER RAPPED BEFORE BUT HE HAD TO REPLY TO RETAIN HIS STREET CREDIBILITY AND LEGENDARY STATUS,
.LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TO U ELDEE'S REPLY TO RHYMESTEIN TITLED ''Eldigity-ft-Abdullegend-Flogcraft

DOWNLOAD AND VOTE WITHOUT BIASE!!!  IF THE VOTES REMAIN A DRAW I WILL REQUEST FOR A ROUND 2

this is eldee's reply to rhymestein http://www.plunder.com/Eldigity-ft-Abdullegend-Flogcraft-download-86ea4a2df6.htm

this is rhymestein diss to eldee http://www.4shared.com/audio/ufiFWAJM/e_dey_pain_u_eldee_Nland_diss_.html

eldee:

Chei, Wlahahi talai I kill modofuckers
I bad o, Legend to badoooh

bleep the Jigga status, I’m going emphatic
Shady versus Jah, I’ll murder u with no ink
I’m chained to the throne it’s not democratic
bleep  Rapjunkie’s wan.k, ain’t about to come quick

Rhymestein’s a jew man, so I murk him like Hitler
Buy out your whole crew yeah keep the change delta
Tosin was shocked you’re as dumb as your posts
He told me to send the naughty woman some Christmas clothes

So he set up a thread, like he captured the belt
Someone tell Rhymestein that he’s flirting with death
This monkey posts no threat, he just lost the set
Modenine and Eldee get your small cock erect

Chei, I don die, Legend I talk say Rhymestein get Wande Coal manliness??
Alhamdudulai, I be Wackstein to bad ooh
I flog small pikin with D’banj koboko.

Nigga I stopped flossing, it’s time to go irate
bleep the cocksuckers, I’m the only man I rate
Burnt down your crew like Somalian Pirates
Kill you and wash hand I’m so Pontius Pilate

This is no contest like an INEC election
Rhymestein don’t count like a second impression.
I’m a beast from the east, y’all are lost boys
Negro I won the war,watchu won was the coin-toss

I no dey do orals but I’ll eat this kitty
I’ll leave you with no air I’m so Chris Brizzy
We aint in the same league like Swindon and Chelsea
I cut out the bull like the Catalans no Messi

Legend I dey crase, I wan cut out the bull??
Bull I being dey import from Kano, give Rhymestein mama for free
Walahi that yarinya I sabi give better bulljob, I mean fluting
But she dey give my bull fluting

Codeword is D.B.R, DaBaRu these bitches
Eat your head for dinner, make your mum do the dishes
You step in the club and the chics turn lesbian
Your real name’s ‘Otu’  why they calling you Rhymestein??

Igbins boy so I rob the shops at cashpoint
My swagger’s so Federer, yeah I call it game-point
It’s Warcraft Open and I’m not getting no love
Roger that bitches, matchpoint 1-love

Now this ugly nigga is wanking over me on Facebook
Remove J. Cole’s pic and let’s see how your face looks
Next time you wanna use my name to entertain
Stick your manliness in your mouth and fun’rae  ni brain.

Chei Eldee, I mean I want Rhymestein I give himself head??
Me sef I wan do punshline, ‘see Rhymestein long neck like a guinea foul’
Walahi, I write am before before…Modenine I bite me
Eldee dambourouba shege I too bad ooh…end the track, I don kill Rhymestein

Eh Rhymestein, tell your papa make im send tuition fees as Legend don school your family
Whalahi, infact keep am, I nor wan make your fafa dey broke for life
Efribody make I dey give sarah to Little Saints Orphanage, the Tsunami Appeal and the ‘Save the Omoregbe Family’ Fund.

Walahi I nor dey send shoutout. . . no shoutout for D.B.R I forcing me to do this…no shoutout to Ibime, Hax, Bamsyle, Wordsmith, Lalaboi and Sauron, God go fonish all those aboki wey tell legend make he chop kitty when e be Ramadan. Infact bleep my Egbeda mallam Chamotex and Genuflirt.
Me I nor go shoutout my sis Morenike and Ibkaye…
Elrazur and Krayola, Slimshay I too good for shoutout and H.J, Mykali and Mobinga, Kaypmpin, Semid4lyfe, shoutout to Bamsyle, but your mama sppose abort u ko.
Javalove…if I make noise, I go report you to your papa wey e be Ruggedman
Googles and Nike4luv, me I be Mallam, I go marry two of una, i go be my  wife number 29.
No shoutout for anyone on Nairaland, shebi I don get shoutout ontop that wackstein track,

Walahi I amaze as Rhymestein I make amazing beat turn wack with amaze ontop am…
Chei Bambourouba ShegeI don talk too much, I don forget all the ladies wey I dey chirps on top Nairaland…chei I too sick make I come dey go hospital.

Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by hax: 10:12pm On Oct 06, 2010
AT LAST!!!

not what i was expecting, but nice try!
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by HJ1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2010
I kinda doubt dat eldee did this. Wetin do him fingers wey him no type am himself and of all people, na him arch enemy dey do the typin and hypin. Na lie, i no believe
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by HJ1(m): 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
I kinda doubt dat eldee did this. Wetin do him fingers wey him no type am himself and of all people, na him arch enemy dey do the typin and hypin. Na lie, i no believe
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by 04kaa: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2010
H.J:

LOL. hj there are no arch enemies, we do this for fun dawg,  i expect u to be more matured than that
, eldee come and confirm that the joint is original,they all dont belief that it is the legendary eldee grin

@rhymestein
i advise u start practising ur multis and punchlines, i forsee a round 2 in november or december grin grin
eldee has declared lyrical war on u !!! WARCRAFT 4 COMING SOON RHYMESTEIN VS ELDIGITY! THE FINAL BLOODBATH!
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by hax: 10:33pm On Oct 06, 2010
if it's in reply to that, he doesn't have to go crazy with multis and metaphors. neither of them is lyrically heavy from the look of things. they should both just stick to making fun music. ok verses, nice beats and hooks.
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by tosinaded(m): 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2010
Oh my gawd!

It is wit great pains in our hearts and tears in our eyes that we bring to you the untimely death of rhymstein,who was brutally mudered in cold blood this evening!
Rest in peace. . . .

Who else to report the murder,than rhymsteins ally and one time supporter! Ofoka
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by 04kaa: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2010
tosinaded@:

Oh my gawd!

It is wit great pains in our hearts and tears in our eyes that we bring to you the untimely death of rhymstein,who was brutally mudered in cold blood this evening!
Rest in peace. . . .

Who else to report the murder,than rhymsteins ally and one time supporter! Ofoka

tosin i am a neutral person, i do not take sides , my job is similar to that of Don king, i bring the buzz and promote the battles besides i have to set the tone for ROUND 2.
the final showdown btw rhymestein and eldigity is coming sometime in November !!! its on rhymestein to reply back now grin grin
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by semid4lyfe(m): 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2010
Eldee nicks this with his imaginative and creative hook IMO. That "aboki" mallam caricature was really funny and had me cracking up.

eldee needs to find his voice (which was too soft IMO) and make his disses sound more threatening and believable. . .to me he sounded like he was singing disses instead.

So far, only Ibime & genuflect have been able to achieve that threatening effect on audio & sound like they'd murk their battle opponents if they see them in real life. grin grin

Eldee has Abdullegend to thank for winning this battle.
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by chiogo(f): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2010
Huh?
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by 04kaa: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2010
semid4lyfe:

eldee needs to find his voice (which was too soft IMO) and make his disses sound more threatening and believable. . .to me he sounded like he was singing disses instead.

Eldee has Abdullegend to thank for winning this battle.

wait a minute .,semilyfe who is abdullegend??, is he an hausa boy in london.lol grin grin
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
04kaa:

wait a minute .,semilyfe who is abdullegend??, is he an hausa boy in london.lol grin grin
Just listened to it again and realised Abdullegend is Eldee, lol grin grin

I'm curious to know if Eldee gave Ofoka the lyrics to post or Ofoka listened to the track and posted the lyrics himself cos I was listening to the diss (via earphones) and reading the lyrics here simultaneously and the lyrics weren't exactly accurate.
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by rapjunkie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2010
What a waste of 4:02 mins of my life!!. . . . . .  . .I wait a month for this crap?. . . .  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

damn!. . . .
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Bamsyle2(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2010
shocked shocked

What was that??

O4kaa, that can't be Eldee, talk true . . . grin grin grin

LWKMDFH
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by 04kaa: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
Bamsyle.:

shocked shocked

What was that??

O4kaa, that can't be Eldee, talk true . . . grin grin grin

LWKMDFH

then who is itlmao, thats eldee dawg, he sent it to me , all man still dont beleif that eldee can reply,
, yall are still doubting innit?  thats the legendary eldeegy!!!! where is dbr genuflect and sauron grin grin grin  do i look like am playing pranks, thats the legendary eldeegy!!!the warcraft brigadier general,   where is rhymestein,sledge, krayola, dbr ,javalove, mobingo, nellaluv and the rest of my family members??
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Akanella: 11:14pm On Oct 06, 2010
Who's that one trying so hard to speak like awuodu our mallam undecided .

It's wack jooo.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Bamsyle2(m): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2010
04kaa:

then who is itlmao, thats eldee dawg, he sent it to me , all man still dont beleif that eldee can reply,
, yall are still doubting innit? thats the legendary eldeegy!!!! where is dbr genuflect and sauron grin grin grin do i look like am playing pranks, thats the legendary eldeegy!!!the warcraft brigadier general, where is rhymestein,sledge, krayola, dbr ,javalove, mobingo, nellaluv and the rest of my family members??

Billions of raging thunderstorms in a million avalanches . . .

May Amadioha fire Eldee's scrotum with this bullcrap that he fed our ears with . . .

In fact, I still can't believe it 04kaa . . . lemme give Eldee the benefit of doubt . . . I'll wait for him to come here and claim ownership of this merengue music . . . he should explain what in God's name he was thinking when he was recording this Dan Maraya song.
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Ibime(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2010
Make I enter my PC listen sharp sharp.
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Ibime(m): 12:33am On Oct 07, 2010
T'was funny enough, especially the Hausa guy. . . .wasnt expecting Canibus, so Ill say it was decent. . . . gonna have to listen to Rhymesteins one again. . . . forgotten all about it, its been so long. . .
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by sledge406: 1:23am On Oct 07, 2010
No offence but I cannot waste my time and bandwidth to listen to this crap (no matter how tight it might sound).

E be like person wen catch new babe and e don dey plan how e wan take nail am wen e enta im caban only to discover say after a month of toasting and spending, the babe nor even get style join her outward appearance (all na packaging).

Even if Eldee claim right abi na left to the musik, d purpose for which it was bursted has long been defeated. The urge don dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by nellaluv(f): 2:26am On Oct 07, 2010
I just listened to Rhymestein's own track, OMFG shocked shocked , it's was horrible lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .

It's a draw, ROUND 2 PLEASE! grin
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by chiogo(f): 4:25am On Oct 07, 2010
nellaluv:

I just listened to Rhymestein's own track, OMFG shocked shocked , it's was horrible lipsrsealed lipsrsealed .

It's a draw, ROUND 2 PLEASE! grin
LOL you're wicked!

Haven't listened to Rhymestein's but from what I heard. . . it's no good.
As for this one, I'm still like "huh?" like wtf?
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Dotman01(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2010
@o4kaa. . . Pls put it on 4shared.com, dat plunder na problem jare
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Genuflect(m): 8:38am On Oct 07, 2010
Hmmmm. Lemme see. The lyrics were ok and nice. Was funny too. But the flow and delivery was below par. And it should have been better considering that he used Piggy Bank Instrumental. I've not heard Rhymestein's track so I can't choose yet
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Bamsyle2(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2010
Where's Eldee?? angry
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Mobinga: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2010
Subscribed
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by 04kaa: 10:46am On Oct 07, 2010
this is rhymestein diss to eldee http://www.4shared.com/audio/ufiFWAJM/e_dey_pain_u_eldee_Nland_diss_.html

@eldee
u need to come out and show urself, they are all doubting
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by semid4lyfe(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2010
I don talk am before and I go talk am again, both tracks were bad but eldee nicked this with the "aboki" hook.

Rhymstein's own was wack all thru'.
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Slyr0x: 11:21am On Oct 07, 2010
sledge406:

Even if Eldee claim right abi na left to the musik, d purpose for which it was bursted has long been defeated. The urge don dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

+1.
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by tosinaded(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2010
Burnt down your crew like Somalian Pirates
Kill you and wash hand I’m so Pontius Pilate

I no dey do orals but I’ll eat this p**SSy
I’ll leave you with no air I’m so Chris Brizzy
We aint in the same league like Swindon and Chelsea
I cut out the bull like the Catalans no Messi

Stick your manliness in your mouth and fun’rae  ni brain

Codeword is D.B.R, DaBaRu these bitches
Eat your head for dinner, make your mum do the dishes
You step in the club and the chics turn lesbian
Your real name’s ‘Otu’  why they calling you Rhymestein??

dUNNO WUT U GUYS BE TALKING ABOUT, BUT THIS IS A NO CONTEST ABEG! MAKE UNA NO DEY USE SENTIMENTS POST!
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by tosinaded(m): 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2010
eldee no just sabi flow on top beat sha. . . . . go meet rhymestein make em teach u
Re: Eldee Finally Replies Rhymestein:eldigity Ft Abdullegend Flogcraft! Wackstein! by Rhymstein(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2010
it seems eldee na batman,his attack flew by nite,i woke up dis mornin and ofoka sent a mail to notify me

anyway ve been readin ur posts and is my real name *otu*? Y tosin come dey happy?

I knw mine wasnt all dat,but sum ppl callin it wack,lets hear u out n na u semid4life i dey talk n ve never taken female opinions seriously wen it comes to rap,so nellaluv n her likes dnt exist.record una own make we hear

so eldee went to facebuk to get my info,is it me or my moniker u r dissin?

Am nt a battle or punchline freak bt am Ready 4 war n lyk murdah mook wld say #Eazzyy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / All The Rapper's This Way / * Who Wanna Battle *? Can You Rap ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.