Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) (33717 Views)

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Corpers Distribute Relief Materials In Oproama, Rivers state (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by onismate: 5:52am On Feb 12, 2016
“When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable.” Surely the statement is truth. This was like the question asked to a JSS 2 female student of Comprehensive secondary school, Oproama. She was who she will show love to on valentine’s day. She pointed to an SS 3 male student. “So how will you show love to him,” she was asked. She said both of them will go swimming together, bath together. A massive laughter sprung up after she said that. Nobody expected her to say “they will bath together.” But that was how her knowledge could carry about valentine. She is one of the few gullible young people who barely know what valentine entails and how it should be properly celebrated.

February 14 every year is always associated with Valentine. It’s a time where friends, families, loved ones share gifts amongst themselves. Agape love is displayed. But it’s unfortunate that the purpose of it has been abused nowadays. Today valentine celebration has always been disastrous for gullible young people, most especially ladies. The sexual acts engaged that day is on a high rate. After a one day valentine sexual act on February 14th, the result most times comes in November.

With the kind of atrocities going on among young people these days, it prompted the administration of comprehensive secondary school (CSS), Oproama in Rivers state with corp members to embark on valentine awareness campaign seminar. The staff, corp members and the students of CSS Oproama were all involved in the seminar. The occasion took place on 12th February, 2016.

The event created an avenue for corp members to enlighten the students on valentine, the celebrations and how not to fall prey, thereby engaging in sexual act that will destroy their future.

They were also questions and answer from students, corp members and staff. And we believe that the partnership of CSS, Oproama administration, staff and corp members posted to the school, we have been able to impact on the students and valentine, how to show love the right way to avoid nemesis on the young students. In all, it was a fun filled event with “a touch of red” as dress code.

As a corp member, I think this is the best valentine we can celebrate with our students. We have been able to enlighten them, and i believed they have learned so many things. Here are couple of photos from the events...

http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1093-how-some-corps-members-celebrated-their-valentine-with-their-students

2 Likes

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by onismate: 5:54am On Feb 12, 2016
More photos..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by onismate: 5:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Awareness is one of the greatest and strongest gift to the less knowledgeable. Young people are falling preys to sexual atrocities, and we have decided to take actions.
http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/1093-how-some-corps-members-celebrated-their-valentine-with-their-students

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Akkord4gov: 6:07am On Feb 12, 2016
This is one of the numerous reasons I can't support NYSC to be scrap. If it is used in a positive way,it is good and corpers can even bring the real change we need in our society.

God will reward all corpers that tried/are trying to impact not only knowledge but also value and manner to the students

I don't know what devil will do to those that sleep around with their students oooo

C.L.O
Rafi,Lg. Niger State(2014/2015) wink

21 Likes

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by onismate: 6:08am On Feb 12, 2016
more photos. lalasticlala ...

1 Share

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Smellymouth: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2016
OP, abeg gimme dat babe with black gown's number

She does not know Norhin, I wana tell her Sormhin...

6 Likes

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by onismate: 6:10am On Feb 12, 2016
Akkord4gov:
This is one of the numerous reasons I can't support NYSC to be scrap. If it is used in a positive way,it is good and corpers can even bring the real change we need in our society.

God will reward all corpers that tried/are trying to impact not only knowledge but also value and manner to the students

I don't know what devil will do to those that sleep around with their students oooo

C.L.O
Rafi,Lg. Niger State(2014/2015) wink

God bless you my brother. smiley wink angry.. We need real change

1 Like

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by wordbank(m): 6:25am On Feb 12, 2016
The kream krackers and malt
E no easy for d organisers oo

1 Like

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by boboLIL(m): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Well done
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by rheether(f): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2016
After all this gragra, una go still fvck..

19 Likes

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Pheals(f): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2016
So the biscuits and the drinks is not enough undecided OK o well op that's nice ... U are showing us how. 9ja schools look like no celling !
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by demzylahot(m): 6:33am On Feb 12, 2016
rheether:
before nko
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 12, 2016
Interesting.
But wait, it's not even Valentine's day just yet.
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by ijustdey: 7:07am On Feb 12, 2016
this is lovely
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Synzu(m): 9:36am On Feb 12, 2016
Nice one OP. Valentine aint just about two "fucklicants" going out to buy each other gifts. Its about celebrating people around you or even the less privileged. Valentines day is not for "showing" or "proving" love. We should show love everyday and not just one day! Celebrate your neighbours, friends and family today!
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by ggrin(f): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Op, no teach em bedmatic join o undecided

1 Like

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 10:11am On Feb 12, 2016
rheether:

U see ur dirty mind! Dats d problem in ds society, dats y we r still underdeveloped, young ppl's minds r preoccupied wit either booze or sex, no creativity or innovation
Damn! Hw dd I get into ds country.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Thank God some people are getting it right smiley
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by rheether(f): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Your parent had sex and nine months later, they gave birth to you in Nigeria and since then, you haven't been privileged to leave the shores of the country.
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by klevguru: 11:48am On Feb 12, 2016
Cool
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by dubemnaija: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Where is the valentine marking here?
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Nice one
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by mazizitonene(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2016
nice one op

rheether:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Joeace3000(m): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2016
i loooovveee this..This is what we should be teaching these kids. Sexual awareness and not sending love letters and meeting at the toilet like many on this thread are well guilty of. These are the same types of people who were also not taught about financial management and when we tell them come learn how to earn online, we hear things like it's scam, it doesn't work. perpetually on the defensive because of guilt and a closed and poor mind
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by sweetchizzy(f): 11:50am On Feb 12, 2016
hmmmmm them try.

1 Like

Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
OP, abeg gimme dat babe with black gown's number
You want to straff isnt it?
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:52am On Feb 12, 2016
wordbank:
The kream krackers and malt
E no easy for d organisers oo

don easy for u abi undecided undecided
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Smellymouth: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2016
Teejava:

You want to straff isnt it?
grin grin I want her to be my friend
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by eitsei(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2016
Be the change you want to see in the world~Mahatma Ghandi
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by yemstok(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin grin I want her to be my friend
FWB okay
Re: Corper Marks His Valentine With His Students In Oproama (Photos) by ijaw1stson: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
rheether:
if we no fvck who will?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience In Iyana Ipaja. Lagos NYSC Temporary Camp. / Abosede Esther, A Prospective Corp Member From Osun Has Been Kidnapped In Abuja / REVALIDATION ISSUE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.