Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' (40624 Views)

Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) / Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music / Iniedo Replies Davido "My Son You Are Light" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Onyiridike(f): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
I thought that ONLY Igbos are proud.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by olatex25(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecided undecided
Lyondavinci:
He's prolly exaggerating. 20 cars ?
prolly...
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Okijajuju1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
menix:

The way u call on poverty shows it has being ur fada's pet and u just inherited it.
sure mr momma is Okuko igbo

Ewu, I have given you a chance to achieve something nobody in your family tree has ever archived, The chance to get a brand new car.

Just follow the instructions I gave you and make your useless father proud of you for once.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by bxcode(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
niggi4life:
A poor man is someone who always say "Vanity upon Vanity" grin
I rest my case cry
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2016
olatex25:
undecided undecided prolly...

Alright, it's a shortened version of the word 'probably'
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lyondavinci:

Lol..pls don't disgrace yourself..there are costly timepieces out there. They could look fugly and u wldnt even believe the cost when told Eg chopard

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by digitite: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

No be small. I wanted to die the day I saw photos of the kind of clothes in his closet. Affordable round necks and Jean, no Givenchy, or prada, or Louboutin.
Asa, Bantu and Nneka are always touring the world yet their modesty is just out of this worl. Na ankara and round neck you go see them wear.

Quite an observation. Davido's audience are teenagers . No wonder. And it doesn't bold well for our youth. Cause some would go extra miles to emulate him.

The more matured and exposed artiste you mentioned songs are evergreen.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by nairaman66(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
20 tuke tuke lagos buses!
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by fyneguy: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lyondavinci:

Exaggerating ke? Are you a Unilag student?
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by seyibaale(m): 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
If you know the amount of the two wristwatches plus it's customization you will know it can buy 20 cars..I mean not cars less than 1M
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by seyibaale(m): 12:40pm On Feb 12, 2016
Atlantian:
I got my Rolex Yacht Master II for 27 million and my Mercedes G63 cost me 30m. What is the kid talking about ? Anyway, depends on the type of cars he is talking about.
I wish I could see your DP
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by TheAdvocate(m): 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Smellymouth:
Good for him.. undecided
I hope his wristwatch can help him make heaven??David all dis is unnecessary..This is poverty of the mind..

May the watch will show him the time for judgment day

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Smellymouth: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
cheesy
TheAdvocate:

May the watch will show him the time for judgment day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by ichommy(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vikings007:
are You sure? Same car is being sold for 500k here in abuja.

Am close to Border Brother, Am sure.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by ichommy(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vikings007:
are You sure? Same car is being sold for 500k here in abuja.

Am close to Border Brother, Am sure.

I buy at 180K, Move it to Abuja and sold for 500K. dats Profit o. shocked

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by seangy4konji: 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Washere. Flaunt it if you got it.

My time deh come.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by thundafire: 1:09pm On Feb 12, 2016
if ur papa no rich i wonder hw u 4 dy shw up dnt knw y indomie generatn kids re too saucy,u re lucky if u wer in Los Angeles u may be marked for dead
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by BABATEE251(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
All i can say is childish act,y cant he used d money 2 raise up unpreviledge people.in dis process poverty will decreased
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by humilitynike: 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
I knw d watch, it is very very expensive and i have used it too. D watch can tel u what time is in heaven, but d problem is dt its confusing cos heaven time is faster dan time on earth, dats y i dont like using it.

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Elxandre(m): 1:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Shortyy:
And so? People that worked hard for their earnings don't go about on the internet bragging of what they can buy and what they can't buy. Grow up kiddo.
Like Floyd Mayweather Abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Elxandre(m): 1:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
digitite:

Quite an observation. Davido's audience are teenagers . No wonder. And it doesn't bold well for our youth. Cause some would go extra miles to emulate him.

Tour around the world indeed.
Who are the audience so interested in their music from all parts of the world?

Are they Fela or Micheal Jackson? cheesy

By the way, Mark is just a weirdo and is just following the 'modest' cliches tech geeks like to be associated with.
The same Mark bought his neighbours house cos they were getting on his nerves.
Bill gates house cost $150m in 1999, yet he go dey form modest grin

Cc Amusaopeyemi
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
digitite:

Sometimes I wonder if he was truly born with a silverspoon with the way he acts like "omo oju orola ri". Always putting up pictures of shopping receipts.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elxandre:

Tour around the world indeed.
Who are the audience so interested in their music from all parts of the world?

Are they Fela or Micheal Jackson? cheesy

By the way, Mark is just a weirdo and is just following the 'modest' cliches tech geeks like to be associated with.
The same Mark bought his neighbours house cos they were getting on his nerves.
Bill gates house cost $150m in 1999, yet he go dey form modest grin

Cc Amusaopeyemi
Bro, Google those 3 artistes. They move from Germany to Switzerland to Japan. It's a pity most Nigerians hate their kind of music.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Elxandre(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:

Bro, Google those 3 artistes. They move from Germany to Switzerland to Japan. It's a pity most Nigerians hate their kind of music.
Hmm... Interesting!
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
Elxandre:

Hmm... Interesting!
First time I heard about Nneka, it was on David Letterman's show in 2010.
She is gooooooooooood, a political activist.
Ade Bantu is the same as well.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Okijajuju1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/im9l2z8uba3f2xdtb41u4485p1g4s2hc66767[/img]

So this is the 'morun' that is challenging my generation on issues regarding money.. grin grin grin grin grin

Even my driver looks wealthier than you.

With looks like this, no wonder you no get destiny.. grin grin grin

I am sorry little boy. Please forgive me for responding to you. Onwero ebe o ru mu na gi.

Return to your lane and stay there.

#IgnoredIndefinitely..
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by tefund(m): 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
He is still a kid,one day he will grow up
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Eberex(m): 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
undecided

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by vokalguy(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
And this is news huh
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by peterphd(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:

grin grin grin

I am trying to be a different person. grin But before that happens..

If buying an Innoson is the ultimate dream of your Generation both dead, living and unborn, I can surely sort you out.

Seriously. All you have to do is send me a PM with a picture of you and your poverty riddled family (both extended and immediate) on your knees begging OKIJA JUJU (with a Placard) to have mercy on your wretched souls and I promise to buy you an Innoson car. Maybe finally your poverty personified father may finally have something other than his White Horse Bicycle to leave you and your reeetarded siblings for an inheritance.

Depending on how please I am, I may have a little mercy on you and make it two. grin

#Ewu Agric..

its a challenge.. Do it and I will fulfill it. grin
[/i]

First degree murder!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram / Photo Of Joke Silva And Her Look Alike 'daughter' / Two Ladies Fight Over Kcee's 'Gay' Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.