Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' (40620 Views)

Davido: "My Girlfriend, Chioma Is The Most Beautiful Being On Earth" (Photos) / Davido: My Father Arrested Me When I Left USA For Lagos To Face Music / Iniedo Replies Davido "My Son You Are Light" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 12, 2016
digitite:
Mark Zuckerberg is richer than Nigeria Foreign reserve. That determines the strength of your economy. yet he doesn't brag.

Humility is genius son.
No be small. I wanted to die the day I saw photos of the kind of clothes in his closet. Affordable round necks and Jean, no Givenchy, or prada, or Louboutin.
Asa, Bantu and Nneka are always touring the world yet their modesty is just out of this worl. Na ankara and round neck you go see them wear.

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Okijajuju1(m): 11:08am On Feb 12, 2016
menix:

as if ur generation ve got a bicycle spokes....

grin grin grin

I am trying to be a different person. grin But before that happens..

If buying an Innoson is the ultimate dream of your Generation both dead, living and unborn, I can surely sort you out.

Seriously. All you have to do is send me a PM with a picture of you and your poverty riddled family (both extended and immediate) on your knees begging OKIJA JUJU (with a Placard) to have mercy on your wretched souls and I promise to buy you an Innoson car. Maybe finally your poverty personified father may finally have something other than his White Horse Bicycle to leave you and your reeetarded siblings for an inheritance.

Depending on how please I am, I may have a little mercy on you and make it two. grin

#Ewu Agric..

its a challenge.. Do it and I will fulfill it. grin
[/i]

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Profay11(m): 11:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Those watches can predict the future? undecided
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Eyona(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2016
So his wristwatch will also tell us the time of rapture?
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by james1(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2016
Thats good for him.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by sweetgala(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2016
Okijajuju1:
Definitely 20 Innoson. grin grin

Where he wan thief am, unless he is talking of a patek Phillip he aint making sense. I can get a Rolex sub.mariner for 5k Euro and that is not even halfway to buy one range.

I hope he is holding unto his rolex well as they do hold their value well otherwise, all things that go up must come down rule shall apply and I'll add his "two mere" watches to my collection soon if him not careful
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by mjswthrt(f): 11:22am On Feb 12, 2016
Oh! Just 20 cars, the wrist watch is damn cheap

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by mikaael(m): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2016
Hysmady:
Yes he's right! His watch can buy 20 1986 Volkswagon beetle cars undecided Turtle ninja headed boy

una get fight b4?
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by CioAngels(f): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Hey my pikin, give me small money now, i beg. Thank you.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nicepoker(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Otapipia:

Don't you know that some cars cost 30,000 naira or less? If you doubt me try Volkswagen, 1980 model. He might be referring to those specie of cars.
no make me laugh abeg. Car get species. Abi na model
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by olajizz01(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2016
Africa mentality,God made u rich because of the poor,how many people have you help with your wealth.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by aluko360(m): 11:27am On Feb 12, 2016
20 units 0f Nissan Micra in Ibadan @ less than 400k >8,000,000...

It's your money David but there are tons of your fans whose immediate needs/ miracles cost less than a champagne bottle.

Let's learn to give back to the society that made us.

Cheers
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2016
sweetgala:

Where he wan thief am, unless he is talking of a patek Phillip he aint making sense. I can get a Rolex sub.mariner for 5k Euro and that is not even halfway to buy one range.

I hope he is holding unto his rolex well as they do hold their value well otherwise, all things that go up must come down rule shall apply and I'll add his "two mere" watches to my collection soon if him not careful

Dont mind the puppy

Even if na Audemer Piguet wristwatch sef, 2 no fit buy 20 cars.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Otapipia: 11:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Nicepoker:
no make me laugh abeg. Car get species. Abi na model

Lol, those brands of car na specie e dey get. I used the term "specie" comically. I am glad it made u laugh.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by bxcode(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2016
niggi4life:
Na so!!!

When poor man no get anything to say e go begin say "Vanity upon Vanity" grin
Define who a poor man is?
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by bigtt76(f): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
I hope he also realize that the cost of those 2 watches can better the lot of millions of Nigerians who willl foreever be grateful to him? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nicepoker(m): 11:32am On Feb 12, 2016
Otapipia:

Lol, those brands of car na specie e dey get. I used the term "specie" comically. I am glad it made u laugh.
seriously after reading ur post. I was like. Do we have biological cars? Lol.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Okijajuju1(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2016
bigtt76:
I hope he also realize that the cost of those 2 watches can better the lot of millions of Nieerians who willl foreever be grateful to him? undecided

Why should he do that? Is he God?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by 9jatatafo(m): 11:34am On Feb 12, 2016
No wonder Sophie the O.B.O baba mama sees the ATM in him
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by wiloy2k8(m): 11:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Make him dey cast . Dem go cut him hands soon
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Airforce1(m): 11:44am On Feb 12, 2016
Sunglass20:
Is David truly a Yoruba boy? There is no trace of Yoruba culture in Him I swear.
laughable
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 12, 2016
Sveen:
His latest effort to remind us of his true wealth is reminding... -----> This is a grammatical blunder. It should be "His latest effort to make us aware of his true wealth is to remind us that he has two mere watches, not mere two watches and not but both watches can..."

Op, please correct yourself.
See as u serious on top English as if say na ur grandpa na white....
Anybody fit make that kind mistake especially that "but" ..that can be a typing error
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by fortunechy(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2016
mchteeew!!!!!!!
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by StoneLucifer: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
I just hate this FOOL of a guy davido, so full of himself..To hell with u and your cash..Who the Bleep are U.Your whole money and asset is peanuts to so so many people out there, yet u will never hear a single noise from them.Does your cheap noise or money put food on my table.How many mouths do u feed or how many people are u training in school Idiot..
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by HappinexEdixon(f): 12:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
niggi4life:
Na so!!!

When poor man no get anything to say e go begin say "Vanity upon Vanity" grin
You cracked me up with your comment.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by niggi4life(m): 12:03pm On Feb 12, 2016
bxcode:

Define who a poor man is?
A poor man is someone who always say "Vanity upon Vanity" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by hammedkola(m): 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
HKN chief Davido is not one to shy away from the wealth he was born into.
His latest effort to remind us of his true wealth is reminding us that he has mere two watches but the two watches can buy at least 20 cars.
Davido boasts of some of the most expensive Rolex wrist watches and most times they are usually customized ones.
See his bragging while chatting with some of his fans on Instagram this evening

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/02/davido-says-his-two-wristwatches-can.html

Well, this screenshot doesn't look like instagram, rather "twitter" angry angry undecided
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by vislabraye(m): 12:06pm On Feb 12, 2016
freezyprinzy:
I hope it tells him d tym d trumpet would sound

Him lucky say he dey Lagos. Make him come live for Port Harcourt small.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by Ecash1: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yet , someone has a car that can buy 20 of that wristwatch ++.
Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by able20(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Who say Drug no dey scatter brain ask Mr Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido: 'My Two Wristwatches Can Buy 20 Cars' by chidooh1: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
Vikings007:
are You sure? Same car is being sold for 500k here in abuja.
Abeg remove Mazda, I know hw much i bought my own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dazzles In A Kimono And Thigh-high Strappy Sandals / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / I dont Care What You People Write - Stella Damasus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.