Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,799 members, 7,831,598 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics (41310 Views)

Lagos Driver Strips Unclad To Escape Arrest (Photos) / Conductor Strips Unclad To Fight A Passenger Over N50 In Edo State. / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by onatisi(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
NobleAngell:
This man is crayzy mehhhn! The VIO guy should just free the guy. Wtf?

That is the idea. grin grin grin
But now vio guys too will tell the driver that whether you strip naked or not we go impound dis vehicle grin
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by babythug(f): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Alakori grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by nikkiking(m): 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Yomieluv:
Aside being arrested for traffic offence,he should also be charged for indecency.

Complete mad man.
What are you insinuating
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by pyyxxaro: 10:41am On Feb 12, 2016
Sai Conductor
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by greatness22(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2016
I love this bastard..... The guy be like "come arrest me na, u Gaylord.
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Okijajuju1(m): 10:43am On Feb 12, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3394397_bayo_pngadede93472a7eed469df0363801572eb

This is why I say the Nigerian Police needs to be equipped with Pepper Spray and a Teaser.
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by nengisteph(f): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2016
mad people living in lag
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Moz22: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2016
Op that's not leventis
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Godiloveu(f): 10:58am On Feb 12, 2016
orobs93:
Lol
My guy b like I gat notin to loose
Lmao! We go c who mad pass btw me n una (lastma).
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by dikeigbo2(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2016
Eko-ni-baje.

Sharp mean guy
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Poliporpor(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
very easy to tell his frustration. he got nothing else to lose. he did what a man has to do. no shame in labour. you just cant blame the man, you must blame the system.
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by toyeanlawlah(f): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2016
lolzzzzzzzz. jxt kudnt stop laffn.......
Lagos, state 4 d sharp. if u no knw ao 2 use ya brain sharpaly, lag go teach u burh na afta using u as experiment ni o..........
I sum tymz lv d@ plaz 4 dia crazinez

1 Like

Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by mikron(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2016
lagos and mad people. only in lagos
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by leboss6(m): 11:09am On Feb 12, 2016
Wherey somebody ni eleyi sha
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Jacko1(m): 11:11am On Feb 12, 2016
Mumu who tell u say such dey work.... Mad men on the loose.... Lastma u fo drive the bus leav am naked am sure he has silly co fidence cos he arund d bus.....all this ebonyi ppl ehn
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by columbus007(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2016
Mehn WTF shocked he's not even afraid letting people seeing his one-eye snake cheesy
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by KingTom(m): 11:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Obatala7Kronos:
Only in Lagos. Eko for show! grin

Don't be surprised that the conductor is from the South East. grin
a driver stripped himself naked in calabar a while back am his name was Raheem Bayo undecided
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Mpanyi: 11:35am On Feb 12, 2016
They made a mistake. They shouldn't have let him go.
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 12, 2016
I thought this madness had stopped in the southern part of Nigeria which happened the last time, i never knew it will extend to the west.
Oga LAWMA, for the sake of nairalanders, pls forgive the poor conductor
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Afroconnect: 12:16pm On Feb 12, 2016
the official is a fool,how does this stop him from enforcing the law,unless he is acting ultra-vires.
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by olatex25(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
donbrowser:
Many are mad but few are roaming
lol
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by xreal: 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
hollo:
Sharp mad guy.

I dey tell you.
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by uchwar1: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
greatbrian:
That can't wipe him and make him do barrel roll or sit on his head dia. Bastard clowns breaking law. Wawa
that's y they are civilians and not a military like u
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by olatex25(m): 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
attention seeker .. End time conductor...
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by okenna1(m): 12:53pm On Feb 12, 2016
#getsensecampaign#
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by gwmlogistic: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
This guy should not only be arrested, he should be jailed and never allowed to sit behind a steering wheel in his life. Imagine the no of people that have put their life in his hand by riding in that bus
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by Keepshining(f): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
jonhemma11:
The incident was said to have happened at Leventis, Lagos Island, while some Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) officials were attempting to impound a commercial bus.

To avoid his car from being seized,the conductor stripped himself unclad.His strategy really worked as the officials had to leave the scene.Naija I hail una!

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/02/bus-conductor-strips-unclad-to-avoid.html
Lagos conductor,i hail thee!
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by greatbrian(m): 10:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
uchwar1:
that's y they are civilians and not a military like u

Do u know me
Re: Bus Conductor Strips Unclad To Avoid His Vehicle From Being Seized In Lagos(pics by uchwar1: 7:49am On Feb 13, 2016
greatbrian:

Do u know me
I dnt know u but I know the slangs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Man In Mangu Killed By Fulani Islamists / Suspected Oil Vandals Jump Into A River On Sighting Navy Patrol Team. Photos / EFCC Questions Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin For Spraying And Stepping On New Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.