Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... (39407 Views)

7 Nigerian Pastors That Were Accused Of Adultery – No. 3 & 6 Cases Shook Nigeria / Difference Between Fornication And Adultery / Pastor In Adultery Mess, Flees Housewife’s Home Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by cold(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hmmm..the whole premise of Christianity is based on the birth of a child from an unwed mother who cheated on her man. (Adultery 101). How can anybody take these folks seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by bastien: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
Before now, adultery n fornication don already dey
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by ikombe: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:
Adultery is For Adults!!..

Be Guided!
i love dis reply grin

2 Likes

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Spybradd: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
They are "sweet",adultery,fornication,masturbation,lesbo,homo,bestial,paedophilles,..but the so called sweet or lets say pleasure is simply DEMONIC PLEASURE AND ARE WAYS OF DEATH. Come to Jesus now and He will heal,deliver and save you.

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by kenzysmith: 9:22pm On Feb 12, 2016
I have been masturbating for the past 4 years now does that mean I ve sin too I badly want to stop it it make look old and ugly and. Am a very fine guy
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by ikombe: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Of what? undecided that's not a excuse....
Reminds me of Joy a student whose fiance won the US visa lottery.... On his return to Nigeria.. He decided to visit her unannounced.... Accompanied by the lady's younger sister..... On arrival at her house the scene met was that of full force love making with an alhaji..... Guess the rest...
i smell lies in dis ya story undecided
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
SamJed:

[b]Here is why it seems many people get away with it...but you may not be lucky next time...
Eph.4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

Sorry I need to point out that this is a dangerously incorrect interpretation of that scripture.

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by MNDY(m): 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
If this is in the spirit of preaching ahead of the forthcoming Valentine and the rampant sex activity to come with it, I pray it works!
-
For the Christians particularly, I am already suspecting that not even its Sunday date will calm these morally bankrupt youths down!

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by takuradua: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2016
true babe very true

ikombe:
i smell lies in dis ya story undecided
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by DarthSidious(m): 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
all because Feb14 is coming grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
Stolen water is pleasant and bread eaten in dark is pleasant but it turns to gravel in the mouth afterward.

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by omojeesu(m): 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
Yes! Sweet damnable poison!!
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by coolluk(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
SamJed:
It is the only sin against the body... 1Cor.6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

Imagine how many people you have been joined with... 1Cor.6:15-16 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”

But here is the irony... only a man and his wife are supposed to be one flesh... Eph. 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

You think you know the right thing but well you lack sense... Prov. 6:32-33 “He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. 33 He will get wounds and dishonor, and his disgrace will not be wiped away.

Well someone will still see this and decide to continue because... Eccl. 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Here is why it seems many people get away with it...but you may not be lucky next time... Eph.4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

But if you can't hold yourself then... 1Cor 7:9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

If after seeing this you still keep sinning Hebrews 10:26 "For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,"

I hope I have stopped someone from doing the wrong thing in the name of enjoyment. *In Ben Murray-Bruce voice* I am SamJed and I just want to make common sense.

I have problem with this kinda of peeps, if U don't wanna Bleep don't Bleep, nobody is forcing u and keep off people dat wanna Bleep na Ur bizness, is it Ur prick dey R using and also if U wanna help people, goan look for Foster homes and feed people
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by emmansctx: 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Fortissimo:

Sorry I need to point out that this is a dangerously incorrect interpretation of that scripture.
please tell us do correct one...
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Cutehector(m): 9:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Lord just have mercy on me cool
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by judedwriter(m): 9:31pm On Feb 12, 2016
Proverbs 6:26. .
NET Bible
for on account of a prostitute one is brought down to a loaf of bread, but the wife of another man preys on your pr
ecious life. Warning! Sex outside marriage can cost you not only your life, it can reduce your destiny to a piece of agege bread!
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:

Ha-ha just because I dickonised your behind last time.....
bro u dey vex ooo
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by emmansctx: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
the more one gets involve in sexual immoralities, the more one gets uglier, sad and always angry for no reason...

no one can say s/he doesn't love SEX but understanding of it makes one patient for that appointed day.

don't eat your cake before your birthday oh...

blood speaks...
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by OneManLegion(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2016
Stories. If I stop having sex because of this post make I die! gringrin Yes! I talk am.
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by ikombe: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2016
takuradua:
true babe very true
am not a babe undecided
In huey's voice
Am a nigga grin
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by freezze(m): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2016
SamJed:
It is the only sin against the body... 1Cor.6:18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.

Imagine how many people you have been joined with... 1Cor.6:15-16 15 Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! 16 Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh.”

But here is the irony... only a man and his wife are supposed to be one flesh... Eph. 5:31 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

You think you know the right thing but well you lack sense... Prov. 6:32-33 “He who commits adultery lacks sense; he who does it destroys himself. 33 He will get wounds and dishonor, and his disgrace will not be wiped away.

Well someone will still see this and decide to continue because... Eccl. 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

Here is why it seems many people get away with it...but you may not be lucky next time... Eph.4:7 But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.

But if you can't hold yourself then... 1Cor 7:9 But if they cannot control themselves, they should marry, for it is better to marry than to burn with passion.

If after seeing this you still keep sinning Hebrews 10:26 "For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,"

I hope I have stopped someone from doing the wrong thing in the name of enjoyment. *In Ben Murray-Bruce voice* I am SamJed and I just want to make common sense.

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Malakh: 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
stolen bread are sweat but eventually becomes rocks in your jaws this is why Salvation only comes by sacrifice and obedience not all that if you believe in your heart crap,demons believe and tremble
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by bedspread: 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
All i hv to say is if you wanna have a smooth life!! Fleeeeeeeeeeeee Fornication

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Dindondin(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
INTROVERT:
All true
ain't you an atheist
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Harfisco(m): 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2016
kilode100:
Adultery is For Adults!!..

Be Guided!

then funnication is for the funny dudes

1 Like

Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Fkhalifa(m): 9:52pm On Feb 12, 2016
One thing I know is how many people can score C6 in the sexuality aspect before God..

We ve read many news of pastors falling short in this area, forget all the grammarian preachers, for if they were to be moved to the extreme, they I'll probably give up and bust off the steam

Just pray and strive hard, articles can't get you saved
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Weblow: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ginaz:
Then we have all sinned
you and who
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Weblow: 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2016
OneManLegion:
Stories. If I stop having sex because of this post make I die! gringrin Yes! I talk am.
Ameeeeen o
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by chakula: 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
I do not have anything to do with either. Thanks Allah for providing me with a lawful partner.
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by holicalpha(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Ginaz:
Then we have all sinned
I don't mean to impose, who's that on your Dp.?
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
The Bible is Fûckin illogical. So if I can't control an instinctive human urge to Fûck, I should get married. In the course of trying to get married, I should settle for an ugly woman cos the pretty ones I found are either taken, or don't fancy me in return all cos I want to follow your stupíd, outdated code? Religion as a whole is soon to be abolished. We're moving into a new age, an age of logic & reason. Those who minds aren't in sync will face extinction.
Re: Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... by Iamlordgee(m): 10:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
You Know They Say "even if there is no God Just live good"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

That We May Have Sex With Them! / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.